Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

koke pepe bale +1??

I'd say:

Koke - should stay for now and a good chance of a +1' date=' after this season ends.

[b']Pepe -[/b] SW don't seem to like him, at all. He's obviously underrated and definitely deserves a rise. Regardless, I don't believe he'll get it.

Bale - stays for now. If he keeps or improves his current form and Real Madrid end up having a good season, a rise to 95 is on the cards.

will khedira drop to 91?

If it were me reviewing' date=' I would consider that possibility. But I believe he'll stay for now.

What about Godin and CR7?

I believe both will stay, mate.

Miranda has a better shot at a +1 than Godín imo. And Ronaldo has a big, big problem: he doesn't play for Barça. Even if he scored like 100 goals this season, I wouldn't be sure SW would give him a rise. :o

If it were me reviewing' date=' I would consider that possibility. But I believe he'll stay for now.

I believe both will stay, mate.

Miranda has a better shot at a +1 than Godín imo. [b']And Ronaldo has a big, big problem: he doesn't play for Barça. Even if he scored like 100 goals this season, I wouldn't be sure SW would give him a rise.[/b] :o

your better than petty lines like that pedro ;)

Ronaldo has an outside chance at 99. a club as large and succesful as Real madrid allows it, and his form is great. I think Messi is a better player persoanlly and stats/ awards would back that up from pure numbers. That said, this game is meant to be fluid with its ratings. For the last 18 months Ronaldo has been the better performer, and i believe that is a long enough period of time to finally warrant due consideration of being ranked equal best on SM.

your better than petty lines like that pedro ;)

Ronaldo has an outside chance at 99. a club as large and succesful as Real madrid allows it' date=' and his form is great. I think Messi is a better player persoanlly and stats/ awards would back that up from pure numbers. That said, this game is meant to be fluid with its ratings. For the last 18 months Ronaldo has been the better performer, and i believe that is a long enough period of time to [b']finally warrant due consideration of being ranked equal best on SM[/b].

@ bold part : You do know how to make people laugh not to mention you seem to have real confidence about your non-existing intellect; a normal thing for any idiot to have.

18 months? Seems 18 years. And even if it is 18 months it should be more than enough in SM for Ronaldo to get 99 and Messi to get 98 given how quickly SM changes players ratings. Especially when Messi's performance in world cup getting praised is funny given how pathetic he was in quarter final, semi final & final. He showed he is not a man for big occasion. If Ronaldo played for Argentina at least I know he would've had 1 goal a game.

I'd only ask SM - I know it will fall in deaf ears - to either give Ronaldo +1 AND Messi -1 or keep the rating as it is. Don't insult Ronaldo by leveling him with a non deserving guy. At least Ronnie keeps the 98 rating all to himself now.

One good thing though is I've pretty much stopped playing this bogus game so I couldn't careless.

@ bold part : You do know how to make people laugh not to mention you seem to have real confidence about your non-existing intellect; a normal thing for any idiot to have.

18 months? Seems 18 years. And even if it is 18 months it should be more than enough in SM for Ronaldo to get 99 and Messi to get 98 given how quickly SM changes players ratings. Especially when Messi's performance in world cup getting praised is funny given how pathetic he was in quarter final' date=' semi final & final. He showed he is not a man for big occasion. If Ronaldo played for Argentina at least I know he would've had 1 goal a game.

I'd only ask SM - I know it will fall in deaf ears - to either give Ronaldo +1 AND Messi -1 or keep the rating as it is. Don't insult Ronaldo by leveling him with a non deserving guy. At least Ronnie keeps the 98 rating all to himself now.

One good thing though is I've pretty much stopped playing this bogus game so I couldn't careless.[/quote']

cant make any post without a messi or ronaldo fanatic coming and having a cry either way. I am not here to debate whether or not they are warranted accolades or not (some are like 3 baloon d'or imo (not sneijders yr) and some are not like Player of the 2014 WC etc) point is go back 18 months plus and it was messi winning everything and setting all the records (whinge all you want about whether he deserved them, i do not honestly care, im being subjective). In the last 18 months or so Ronaldo has been absolutely wrecking it and has been the form player on planet Earth, and once again stats, accolades and titles confirm that.

In summary, wet dream about ronaldo all you want, i know other forumers do the same over Messi aswell, and to each their fanatical own. But, in my subjective opinion it is only now that Ronaldo warrants due consideration as the equal highest rated player on SM.

will khedira drop to 91?

I don't think he will.

What about Godin and CR7?

I believe CR7 can get to 99' date=' but Diego Godin won't rise.

18 months? Seems 18 years. And even if it is 18 months it should be more than enough in SM for Ronaldo to get 99 and Messi to get 98 given how quickly SM changes players ratings. Especially when Messi's performance in world cup getting praised is funny given how pathetic he was in quarter final, semi final & final. He showed he is not a man for big occasion. If Ronaldo played for Argentina at least I know he would've had 1 goal a game.

One good thing though is I've pretty much stopped playing this bogus game so I couldn't careless.

Angry much? I thought Cam was pretty spot on actually.

I may sound biased in the following post, but I do appreciate the talents on both players and I do believe the two are heads and shoulders above anyone else in the game and they are both fantastic to watch.

From MY subjective point of view, I believe both should be rated 99. They are both fantastic footballers with different skillsets and are generally considered two of the best players to have ever lived and played the game.

And, you cannot possibly argue that Cristiano Ronaldo has always been the better player compared to Lionel Messi. It is just not true. Are you truly saying that he wasn't the better player in the period where he won four consecutive Ballon D'Or trophies, or the year when he scored 91 goals, or the years where him and Barcelona dominated both Europe and Spain? True, his injuries have hindered him in the past couple of years and CR7 has outperformed him in the past 18 months as Cam said, so why is it so unreasonable for them to have the same rating.

ALSO, to say that Messi is not one for the big occassion is insulting and in fact idiotic. It truly shows that you really haven't watched Barcelona play. He may not play well for Argentina, but it's not like Ronaldo is a superstar for Portugal either. Messi is a fantastic player in big games, he has the most goals in the El Classico, and he regularly scores in important games for Barcelona, including the Champions League finals.

None of this is a knock on Ronaldo's abilities, whom you clearly love and highly rate, but your fanboy attitude is just stupid and takes away any points from your arguments for validity.

I must say, Cam is right, you are insulting him personally, and it is out of line because he hasn't actually said anything wrong?

What will happen with:

Pique

Busquests

Iniesta

and

Benzema

Pepe

Carvajal

Gerard Pique definitely deserves a -1. I believe Andres Iniesta could drop too.

Karim Benzema and Pepe definitely deserve a +1. I am unsure on whether or not Dani Carvajal will rise.

Varane? stay or +1?

Raphael Varane will stay.

I think he'll stay :)

What are your predictions and opinions on Jose Gimenez? Could he become first choice if Godin or Miranda leaves in January or the summer? Thanks :D

Most definitely, he played some matches while Miranda was injured. He could get a +2 to 85 (incl world cup) and then maybe another 1 at the end of the season.

Griezmann should get a F© position.

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Messi 98 is absurd, I'd say Ronaldo and messi should both be 99

Neymar i dont think he'll get a +1 till May-July

I dont think iniesta deserves a decrease as some suggested either...

xavi, pique, busquets, alves are suspects for a drop.

i'd say a -2 isnt impossible either for alves

Bravo deserves a rise for sure, Mathieu may get one too, although he hasnt exactly been spectacular.

I also expect something from either Miranda or Godin, if not both. Juanfran's also criminally underrated.

I'd like a opinion on Isco, Laporte and Griezmann.

Possible +1s ? Griezmann did start poorly though.