Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

SAN JOSE of Bilbao' date=' shocking he is still an 88 since 2011 and been called up to Spanish squad, surely a rise of some sort is due:)[/quote']

It was international call up for a friendly match so you should not expect any rise for him.And this isn't his best season anyway so obviously no rise for him atm.

Will Xabi Prieto keep his 90? I just bought him for one of my clubs!

He's safe for now.

Also what do people think of.

Zaldua (Sociedad) 82 - 83

Krychowiak 87 - 88

Vidal (sevilla) 86 - 87

K Navas 89 - 89

DeMarcos (Bilbao) 88 - 88

Cartabia (Cordoba) 86 - 86

I think they are all contenders for a rise !!!

Your answer's above.

Cartabia has very good personal stats for his age this season but as you mentioned he's playing for a bad team. He will get some play time with Valencia the upcoming season for sure' date=' so yeah keep an eye on him.

I'd be interested in the thoughts on Zaldua myself, will he get back into the team under Moyes? Is he injured?

If he rises, should I sell him on????

Zaldua had a minor injury on December but other than that he is a back-up defender this season as Carlos Martinez is the first choice, so don't have any high hopes for him unless Moyes change his mind.

Any chance of a rise for Deulofeu? How has he been doing out on loan?

Do you think he will make it at a Barca?

Thanks in advance?:)

Deulofeu is doing great as he always does' date=' I hear Barca will give him & Dennis Suarez a chance when the loan deals end which is great because they both got what it takes.

How good is Juanpi (Malaga)? Must keep/buy? A decent future at all?

Honestly, I don't think anything special on him.I'd sell him after the Spanish review as he's in for a minor (+1) rise.

Hi guys' date=' long time ago i've bought Ter stegen, who stuck at 89 since early 2013, now i've bought Bravo to replace him, any chance for both of them to get 90?

Bravo to 91?

cheers[/quote']

Bravo will get a +1 for now as he's the first choice. As for Ter-Stegen obviously keep him as there aren't so many great and young GK's around but you'll have to be patient as he isn't ready to be first GK for Barca, Bravo is in better shape atm.

Lazy question here. If you were looking for risers who are the 3 biggest must buys?

Gaya, Samu Castillejo & José Gimenez. Also Ander Capa & Dani Albentosa from Eibar. Higher rated ones, there's Vietto, André Gomes, Mustafi, Cheryshev, Gabriel Paulista who should all get +2 imo. These are the main ones i can remember.

Diego Alves is one of the most underrated goalkeepers in Europe atm.For those who didn't notice it,Alves is now the world's best penalty stopper.

"The statistics show as much. The Valencia CF player has prevented the opposition from converting almost half the spot kicks taken against him, with Bezjak becoming the latest player denied by the Brazilian. Alves now holds a record of 15 stops from 31 penalties since arriving in Spain, with a 48% success rate." Quite impressive :rolleyes:

P.S: No need to mention if he's in for a +1 rise on SM.

He can' date=' mate. But I wouldn't be too sure, coz Bilbao aren't great this season. He's still a player worth keeping tho.[/quote']

Barkley got a rise despite having an underwhelming season and Everton having a shocking 1st half of the season. At least Laporte has been playing well for Bilbao this year.

James Rodriguez is a cert for 92' date=' although is 93 a possibility?

Also is it too soon for griezmans 92? imo he definitely deserves it. B)

Thanx for any opinions.[/quote']

Seeing that Eriksen got 91, players like Griezmann, Isco and Rodriguez should definitely get 92, with the latter having a shot at 93, if not now, at the end of the season is guaranteed.

Seeing that Eriksen got 91' date=' players like Griezmann, Isco and Rodriguez should definitely get 92, with the latter having a shot at 93, if not now, at the end of the season is guaranteed.[/quote']

I would've said the same about Azpilicueta...but it seems like SM doesn't agree.