Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Real Madrid

Kroos-94

Ronaldo-99

James Rodriguez-92/93

Isco-92

Barcelona

Bravo-90/91

Mathieu-91

El Haddadi-85

Alba-93

Atletico Madrid

Moya-89

Griezmann-92

Gimenez-85

Sevilla

Carrico-88

Denis Suarez-87/88

Segio Rico-82

There is absolutely no way El Haddidi is rising so soon. Plus, he's been pretty bad.

Just throwing it out there.....

Neymar has not had a rise since Nov 2013.... Now if we are looking at the player JUST based on the last year than IMO he should get a +1, was Brazil's best player at the WC and he's been brilliant for Barca since the start of the season, 14 goals I think?

he probably didn't deserve a 93 so soon, I agree, BUT if we are looking at the last year since Nov 2013 he should rise

Neymar has not had a rise since Nov 2013.... Now if we are looking at the player JUST based on the last year than IMO he should get a +1' date=' was Brazil's best player at the WC and he's been brilliant for Barca since the start of the season, 14 goals I think?

he probably didn't deserve a 93 so soon, I agree, BUT if we are looking at the last year since Nov 2013 he should rise[/quote']

Not for me. As you said got 93 far too early, compare him to Sanchez who was better than him last season for Barca, also had a good world cup and has probably been better this season just got 93. He should stay for now. Probably at the end of the season if he continues and Barca win something.

Wouldnt surprise me though considering the random and bad rating reviews recently. They love to up Real/Barca/Bayern players.

I have Xavi in my team.

I can afford to let him go if he is dropping.

Please suggest..

It ain't a question of if' date=' mate. Xavi will definitely drop.

Do you think Raul Garcia will get +1 to 91?

I really like Raul Garcia. I'd rise him, coz he deserves it imo.

And, if I had to bet, I'd say that he'll get that +1 in this review.

Real Madrid

Kroos-94

Ronaldo-99

James Rodriguez-92/93

Isco-92

Barcelona

Bravo-90/91

Mathieu-91

El Haddadi-85

Alba-93

Atletico Madrid

Moya-89

Griezmann-92

Gimenez-85

Sevilla

Carrico-88

Denis Suarez-87/88

Segio Rico-82

I agree with most of those' date=' Alba will not rise though, if he didnt get 93 when Spain and Barce were dominating i dont see it happening now.

Neymar has not had a rise since Nov 2013.... Now if we are looking at the player JUST based on the last year than IMO he should get a +1, was Brazil's best player at the WC and he's been brilliant for Barca since the start of the season, 14 goals I think?

he probably didn't deserve a 93 so soon, I agree, BUT if we are looking at the last year since Nov 2013 he should rise

I will not be surprised and actually think it will happen now you bring it up.