Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

What does Fabregas have to do for a rise? If he keeps scoring and setting up the goals the way he has this season' date=' can he rise to 96 within two changes?[/quote']

In order for Fabregas to rise, he has to win some silverware while he keeps such an important spot in the team. If Barcelona do win La Liga and/or the CL and he keeps being as important as he is right now, then he should have realistic chances for a rise. To go from 95 to 96, he needs to show consistency at the very top level of the game for about a year IMO.

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Can we also assume Falcao could be looking at 94 now then???

Radamel --> 94 ;)

What does Fabregas have to do for a rise? If he keeps scoring and setting up the goals the way he has this season' date=' can he rise to 96 within two changes?[/quote']

Fabregas --> Stable

Could Juanfran get 90 with Athletico doing so well?

Juanfran --> 89 ;)

No chance at all' date=' he's a 92 players 100%

:)[/color']

I disagree with this. With SM's normal reviews, Alba would have gotten 92 - he was a starter for Spain in their Euro winning campaign and he was no doubt one of their best players and he's currently a starter for Barca and he's playing very well for them too. Now with SM's generous reviews, there is a 50-50 chance that Alba will jump straight to 93, what with Gotze jumping straight to 93 when he clearly should've only gotten 92, it is very much possible he'll get 93. Again I will repeat myself, I do agree with you that he's a 92 player and if SM reviewed like the used to he'd have only gotten 92 and that is what he should get but SM aren't reviewing like the used to are they?

what chance do mascherano' date=' pedro and adriano have to rise given how generous sm is at the moment?[/quote']

I would think Adriano masch and Pedro would all stay. If anyone to get a +1 potentially mascherano but I don't see it (mind sm have changed everything I learned and with uber review I forget how far back to remember them playing.

Is dani alves safe at 95?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Deulofeu --> 84

omar --> +1/2

Adriano --> stable/+1

Macherano --> stable

Pedro --> stable

What do you base this on? and how often do you watch the league?

Based on their previous policy, Adriano and Mascherano should stay and Pedro get +1. But the way they give rises now, i wouldn't be surprised if all of them rise...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Based on their previous policy' date=' Adriano and Mascherano should stay and Pedro get +1. But the way they give rises now, i wouldn't be surprised if all of them rise...[/quote']

I wouldn't be surprised too if they end up starting Barcelona in March.

Adriano's stats have been great this season so has a chance of +1.