Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Whats the consensus on the Barca boys dropping ?

Messi -1 (maybe harsh but he isnt quite on the level he was)

Iniesta -1

Busquets -1

Xavi -4

Pique -1 or 2

Alvez -2

Pedro -1

All these guys got their extremely high rating based on the way they were playing a long time ago now. A season winning nothing' date=' none of them did anything serious in the world cup and they don't really look like winning anything this year (I know they are second and just behind real, but real had a pretty awful start to the season)

I actually have a few of these guys in teams so its not what I want to happen, but I think it is probably fair.[/quote']

lol -4

I do agree with all of these except Messi's though. None of these guys have been up to par with their previous levels. Xavi wont geta -4, although i'd give him a -3 probaby lol.

Anyway, Rakitic rise maybe? Probably not yet, he's played well when he's gotten minutes though. Should've gotten more in the 1st half of the season but eh... Enrique.

Neymar may get a +1 since SM has been very generous this review, even though I agree his 93 came too soon. Also he had a good WC until the injury.

---------------------------------------------------

Atletico madrid is still criminally underrated, i understand they dont want to rise all of the players too fast in case last season wasa 1 off thing, but I think they've proved it enough this season for a good few rises.

and below, Siquera is awful, just awful lol. He wont rise.

Hm' date=' not in this review, mate. At least I don't believe it will happen.

Possibly after this season ends, if Barça win either La Liga or the CL.[/quote']

Agreed

Now this:

df5ade678b.jpg

not quite up to date, but you get my point :P

for people saying messi should drop ^

also i think ronaldo should be 99, but they can both be 99? Why not?

I just love all this comments about Messi and Ronaldo. The truth is, and it has been said so many times: Most guys around here prefer Messi because he looks so harmless but yet he is one of the best of all time; Ronaldo looks like an arrogant playboy, so he should play the double he plays to get the credit he deserves.

That's why Ronaldo will always improve, until he brakes something, like a leg, or the rest of Messi's records he has to beat... He will always fight against this general hate that people have for him. Blaming him for the Euro '04 is just ridiculous, comparing him with Messi at international level is useless, since none of them won anything - and no, The Best Player of World Cup '14 trophy, shouldn't count at all...

NOW WHAT MATTERS IS:

We should understand why was Messi 99 so far and Ronaldo 98. If none of them won a trophy at international level, and both keep breaking records, I guess the Ballon d'Or used to be the reason. Now that Ronaldo proved he is the only one able to beat Messi on that trophy, he should beat Messi also in this game. At least they should have the same rating, but it is clear that if Soccermanager only wants one player at 99, this season should definitely be Ronaldo. The best in the world = The best in the game, otherwise this ratings don't make sense at all.

But hey, just one more random opinion. Haters gonna hate.

Its a weird one for me firstly i prefer cr7 over messi style of play but i could never say cr7 is a better player than messi. messi been on top for so long and he doesn't deserve to drop and cr7 deserves to rise but i'd prefer they wait until the ratings after the current changes to decide as there can't be two best players in the world.

I just love all this comments about Messi and Ronaldo. The truth is' date=' and it has been said so many times: Most guys around here prefer Messi because he looks so harmless but yet he is one of the best of all time; Ronaldo looks like an arrogant playboy, so he should play the double he plays to get the credit he deserves.

That's why Ronaldo will always improve, until he brakes something, like a leg, or the rest of Messi's records he has to beat... He will always fight against this general hate that people have for him. Blaming him for the Euro '04 is just ridiculous, comparing him with Messi at international level is useless, since none of them won anything - and no, The Best Player of World Cup '14 trophy, shouldn't count at all...

NOW WHAT MATTERS IS:

We should understand why was Messi 99 so far and Ronaldo 98. If none of them won a trophy at international level, and both keep breaking records, I guess the Ballon d'Or used to be the reason. Now that Ronaldo proved he is the only one able to beat Messi on that trophy, he should beat Messi also in this game. At least they should have the same rating, but it is clear that if Soccermanager only wants one player at 99, this season should definitely be Ronaldo. The best in the world = The best in the game, otherwise this ratings don't make sense at all.

But hey, just one more random opinion. Haters gonna hate.[/quote']

You seem to be hating on Messi more than people are hating on Ronaldo. :confused:

Its a weird one for me firstly i prefer cr7 over messi style of play but i could never say cr7 is a better player than messi. messi been on top for so long and he doesn't deserve to drop and cr7 deserves to rise but i'd prefer they wait until the ratings after the current changes to decide as there can't be two best players in the world.

Why not? why the extremsim? Why does there have to be 1?

Silva and Ramos are rated the same? HOW DARE THEY!!!! There cant be 2 best CB's in the world! BURN IT BURN IT ALL!

ofc they can be rated the same :rolleyes:

Ronaldo and Messi should both be 99.

I see no reason why both can't be 99 because in reality they are both on another level in comparison to everyone else.

Don't really see any reason why Messi should drop. His return is phenomenal for a player who has had his ' worst season'.

Although I am a Messi fan I think Ronaldo should be level with him because they are both on the same level.

In my personal opinion

Messi in his prime is better than Ronaldo in his prime.

That period between 08-12 he was simply untouchable.

Messi scored 91 goals in a calendar year and was dominating teams in the Champions League ( 4 goal haul vs Arsenal ).

Messi in his 2 Champions League Finals against United was pivotal in each final.

Ronaldo was underwhelming against Athletico in the Champions League Final last year.

Why not? why the extremsim? Why does there have to be 1?

Silva and Ramos are rated the same? HOW DARE THEY!!!! There cant be 2 best CB's in the world! BURN IT BURN IT ALL!

ofc they can be rated the same :rolleyes:

Exactly there can't , there can only 1 #1 best in z world not George either but your sarcasm was under par if it was an attempt. :)

Exactly there can't ' date=' there can only 1 #1 best in z world not George either but your sarcasm was under par if it was an attempt. :)[/quote']

Why does there have to be a best. best is a term that is made up. there can be two people of equal levels of profession in their field.

Why does there have to be a best. best is a term that is made up. there can be two people of equal levels of profession in their field.

The definition of best defines your question I don't make this up it's actually true and I am not going to argue especially over something so silly. :)

Ronaldo is the equal best player in the world how many times you heard that?

The definition of best defines your question I don't make this up it's actually true and I am not going to argue especially over something so silly. :)

Ronaldo is the equal best player in the world how many times you heard that?

they should both be 99, if you disagree you're biased.

Can we stop arguing about this and focus on this thread? It isnt "who's better, messi or ronaldo?" it's a la liga thread. So let's talk La Liga !

Griezmann is the best, forget messi and ronaldo hehe.

but srs, Griezz to 92? SM been generous this review

they should both be 99' date=' if you disagree you're biased.

Can we stop arguing about this and focus on this thread? It isnt "who's better, messi or ronaldo?" it's a la liga thread. So let's talk La Liga !

Griezmann is the best, forget messi and ronaldo hehe.

but srs, Griezz to 92? SM been generous this review[/quote']

He's obviously playing like a 92 atm, but his start was not that great, which may stop him to rise now. Anyway, he should rise in the changes after.

Real Madrid

Casillas ___ 93 - 92

Navas ____ 89 = 89

Varane ___ 90 + 92

Pepe _____ 92 = 92

Ramos ____ 95 = 95

Marcelo ___ 93 = 93

Coentrao __ 91 = 91

Arbeloa ___ 91 - 90

Carvajal ___ 90 + 91

Nacho ____ 87 + 88

Khedira ___ 92 = 92

Kroos _____ 93 + 94

James ____ 91 + 92

Bale ______ 94 = 94

Modric ____ 94 = 94

Isco ______ 91 = 91

Illarra ____ 89 + 90

Ronaldo ___ 98 = 98

Benzema __ 93 = 93

Chicharito _ 91 = 91

Jese ______ 87 = 87

Barcelona

Bravo ____ 89 = 89

TerStegen _ 89 = 89

Pique ____ 95 - 94

Mascherano 93 = 93

Bartra ____ 88 + 89

Alba ______ 92 = 92

Adriano ___ 91 - 90

Mathieu ___ 90 + 91

Vermaelen _ 90 = 90

Dani Alves _ 93 - 92

Xavi ______ 95 - 93

Busquets __ 95 - 94

Iniesta ____ 97 - 95

Rakitic ____ 92 = 92

Rafinha ___ 87 + 89

Roberto ___ 87 + 88

Pedro _____ 93 - 92

Suarez ____ 95 = 95

Neymar ___ 93 = 93

Messi _____ 99 - 98

Munir_____ 82 + 86

Sandro ___ 82 + 85

Atletico Madrid

Moya _____ 88 + 89

Oblak _____ 87 = 87

Godin _____ 92 + 93

Siqueira ___ 89 = 89

Ansaldi ____ 89 = 89

Gamez ____ 89 = 89

Juanfran ___ 91 + 92

Miranda ___ 91 +92

Gimenez ___ 83 + 87

Suarez ____ 90 = 90

Tiago _____ 89 + 90

Koke _____ 92 = 92

Raul Garcia 90 + 91

Turan ____ 91 + 92

Gabi _____ 92 = 92

Saul _____ 87 + 89

Rodriguez _ 88 = 88

Griezman _ 91 = 91

Mandzukic_ 92 = 92

Torres ___ 90 = 90

Jimenez __ 87 + 88

(y)

Real Madrid

Casillas ___ 93 - 92

Navas ____ 89 = 89

Varane ___ 90 + 92

Pepe _____ 92 = 92

Ramos ____ 95 = 95

Marcelo ___ 93 = 93

Coentrao __ 91 = 91

Arbeloa ___ 91 - 90

Carvajal ___ 90 + 91

Nacho ____ 87 + 88

Khedira ___ 92 = 92

Kroos _____ 93 + 94

James ____ 91 + 92

Bale ______ 94 = 94

Modric ____ 94 = 94

Isco ______ 91 = 91

Illarra ____ 89 + 90

Ronaldo ___ 98 = 98

Benzema __ 93 = 93

Chicharito _ 91 = 91

Jese ______ 87 = 87

Barcelona

Bravo ____ 89 = 89

TerStegen _ 89 = 89

Pique ____ 95 - 94

Mascherano 93 = 93

Bartra ____ 88 + 89

Alba ______ 92 = 92

Adriano ___ 91 - 90

Mathieu ___ 90 + 91

Vermaelen _ 90 = 90

Dani Alves _ 93 - 92

Xavi ______ 95 - 93

Busquets __ 95 - 94

Iniesta ____ 97 - 95

Rakitic ____ 92 = 92

Rafinha ___ 87 + 89

Roberto ___ 87 + 88

Pedro _____ 93 - 92

Suarez ____ 95 = 95

Neymar ___ 93 = 93

Messi _____ 99 - 98

Munir_____ 82 + 86

Sandro ___ 82 + 85

Atletico Madrid

Moya _____ 88 + 89

Oblak _____ 87 = 87

Godin _____ 92 + 93

Siqueira ___ 89 = 89

Ansaldi ____ 89 = 89

Gamez ____ 89 = 89

Juanfran ___ 91 + 92

Miranda ___ 91 +92

Gimenez ___ 83 + 87

Suarez ____ 90 = 90

Tiago _____ 89 + 90

Koke _____ 92 = 92

Raul Garcia 90 + 91

Turan ____ 91 + 92

Gabi _____ 92 = 92

Saul _____ 87 + 89

Rodriguez _ 88 = 88

Griezman _ 91 = 91

Mandzukic_ 92 = 92

Torres ___ 90 = 90

Jimenez __ 87 + 88

(y)

Sorry,what?:confused::confused:

Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Disagree with these predictions: remember De Rossi (AS Roma) is still 94 rated player. So some Barça players will keep their ratings or drop -1 max (except Xavi perhaps).

De Rossi is one of the best examples of the unwritten rules of sm/sw ratings where you get points for being famous. We all know all about the super hyped young guys and there is the exact same issue with the aging stars taking way too long to drop.

I get the problem that they don't want to drop a previously world class player prematurely. But I had thought this was going to be one of the reasons forthe change to the I scheduled ratings changes. The fact is in real life players can go from world class to not getting picked at mediocre teams in little over a season.

I know these are not mediocre teams but...

Buffon 94

Cedar 90

Pizarro 90

Carvalho 90

Drogba91

Klose 90

All great players once but all a lot worse now than a load of players with lower ratings.

Based on the ratings of the guys above all the barca boys except xavi will stay. But the fact remains most if that Barcelona team is over rated based on performances in the last year and a half. I also agree totally with the people saying athletico players are criminally under rated by comparison.