Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

De Rossi is one of the best examples of the unwritten rules of sm/sw ratings where you get points for being famous. We all know all about the super hyped young guys and there is the exact same issue with the aging stars taking way too long to drop.

I get the problem that they don't want to drop a previously world class player prematurely. But I had thought this was going to be one of the reasons forthe change to the I scheduled ratings changes. The fact is in real life players can go from world class to not getting picked at mediocre teams in little over a season.

I know these are not mediocre teams but...

Buffon 94

Cedar 90

Pizarro 90

Carvalho 90

Drogba91

Klose 90

All great players once but all a lot worse now than a load of players with lower ratings.

Based on the ratings of the guys above all the barca boys except xavi will stay. But the fact remains most if that Barcelona team is over rated based on performances in the last year and a half. I also agree totally with the people saying athletico players are criminally under rated by comparison.

When talking about Barca, remember also everything they won in the last 5 years. While i do think Atletico's players deserve some raises, i still do think that the rating difference between the Blaugrana and Atletico is more than justified.

Thats not to say a Barcelona players should be immune to drops, not at all, but i dont think they should become a 91 rated team because of a year where they didnt win a bunchload of trophies or set new records.

Same for Atletico, they shouldnt get a bunch of 93/94 rated players because of one good season.

If Atletico keeps the great form up, im sure that in a couple of years they will also have a 92/93 rated team, but 1 single season does not warrant such an esponential increase in rating.

People are becoming too impatient.

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

I hope SM don't overlook Raúl Albentosa because of his recent move to Derby County, the guy was one of the best performers in La Liga this 1st half of the season and one of the main reasons for Eibar's amazing debut season. He surely deserves a good rise, a +2 is a must, a +3 would just be accurate. And still within Championship rating cap.

Real Madrid

Casillas ___ 93 - 92 Probably not

Navas ____ 89 = 89

Varane ___ 90 + 92 Poissible' date=' +1 for sure

Pepe _____ 92 = 92 Should get a +1

Ramos ____ 95 = 95

Marcelo ___ 93 = 93

Coentrao __ 91 = 91 -1 for sure

Arbeloa ___ 91 - [b']90[/b]

Carvajal ___ 90 + 91

Nacho ____ 87 + 88 LOL no.

Khedira ___ 92 = 92

Kroos _____ 93 + 94

James ____ 91 + 92 Could sneak a +2

Bale ______ 94 = 94

Modric ____ 94 = 94

Isco ______ 91 = 91 +1 a possibility

Illarra ____ 89 + 90

Ronaldo ___ 98 = 98 +1

Benzema __ 93 = 93 +1 a possibility

Chicharito _ 91 = 91 -1

Jese ______ 87 = 87

Barcelona

Bravo ____ 89 = 89 +1/2

TerStegen _ 89 = 89

Pique ____ 95 - 94

Mascherano 93 = 93

Bartra ____ 88 + 89

Alba ______ 92 = 92

Adriano ___ 91 - 90

Mathieu ___ 90 + 91

Vermaelen _ 90 = 90

Dani Alves _ 93 - 92

Xavi ______ 95 - 93 Agree should drop 2

Busquets __ 95 - 94

Iniesta ____ 97 - 95 -2 wouldnt be harsh but i think -1 is all SM will do

Rakitic ____ 92 = 92

Rafinha ___ 87 + 89 LOL wont even get a +1.

Roberto ___ 87 + 88 Again, wont get a +1

Pedro _____ 93 - 92

Suarez ____ 95 = 95

Neymar ___ 93 = 93

Messi _____ 99 - 98 Nope.

Munir_____ 82 + 86 +2/3

Sandro ___ 82 + 85 +1/2

Atletico Madrid

Moya _____ 88 + 89

Oblak _____ 87 = 87

Godin _____ 92 + 93

Siqueira ___ 89 = 89

Ansaldi ____ 89 = 89

Gamez ____ 89 = 89

Juanfran ___ 91 + 92

Miranda ___ 91 +92

Gimenez ___ 83 + 87 +3

Suarez ____ 90 = 90

Tiago _____ 89 + 90

Koke _____ 92 = 92

Raul Garcia 90 + 91

Turan ____ 91 + 92 Will he finally get it? doubt it

Gabi _____ 92 = 92

Saul _____ 87 + 89 +1 isnt even likely

Rodriguez _ 88 = 88

Griezman _ 91 = 91 +1 maybe, been on form

Mandzukic_ 92 = 92

Torres ___ 90 = 90

Jimenez __ 87 + 88 Dont think so

(y)

a FEW corrections in quote.

You seem to be hating on Messi more than people are hating on Ronaldo. :confused:

I wouldn't say I hate him, but you are quite right, I don't like him. However, I don't like Ronaldo more than him. Both of them are not the kind of player that I enjoy watching, I don't own them in any of my teams. I prefer to see the constant hard work of a box to box, or a good full back. But this is not about me.

The point is this kind of epic battle became monotonous, and the SM team somehow likes it that way. We all know they are great, but seriously, does a 98 or 99 make a difference in this kind of gameplay? I don't think so, that's why it's only about the criteria for the rates. If these are supposed to approach the reality, I think that Ronaldo should at least be equal or higher than Messi, even if only during the rest of the season.

Anyway, I just wanted to one more point of view to this tread, in terms of gameplay, I couldn't care less. Actually, in my strongest and oldest Game World, both of them are in the same team! :P Cheers!

No rise for J Dos Santos??? Surprised at that

give them a chance they are still doing Villarreal as Vietto hasn't rose yet either.

I see Daniel Carrico is regular in Sevilla' date=' is he going to have a +2 on these days??[/quote']

+1 at tops I would say.

I wouldn't say I hate him' date=' but you are quite right, I don't like him. However, I don't like Ronaldo more than him. Both of them are not the kind of player that I enjoy watching, I don't own them in any of my teams. I prefer to see the constant hard work of a box to box, or a good full back. But this is not about me.

The point is this kind of epic battle became monotonous, and the SM team somehow likes it that way. We all know they are great, but seriously, does a 98 or 99 make a difference in this kind of gameplay? I don't think so, that's why it's only about the criteria for the rates. If these are supposed to approach the reality, I think that Ronaldo should at least be equal or higher than Messi, even if only during the rest of the season.

Anyway, I just wanted to one more point of view to this tread, in terms of gameplay, I couldn't care less. Actually, in my strongest and oldest Game World, both of them are in the same team! :P Cheers![/quote']

How can you not enjoy watching the two best players in the world?

Arbeloa defo going down? And how many days exactly until the Real players will get their changes?

1- I think so.

2 - idk.

Musacchio or Otamendi... Will one or possibly both get to 90?

If you had to pick between the two' date=' who would be your preference?[/quote']

Otamendi has a better shot at 90, I'd pick him.

I see Daniel Carrico is regular in Sevilla' date=' is he going to have a +2 on these days??[/quote']

Probably a +1.

He will IMO.... They still have some Villarreal (I hope!) Valencia' date=' Atleti, Barca and then Madrid, so about 4-7 days...[/quote']

There is also Sevilla : ) But i reckon it will not be as long as a week in any case. In the longest case scenario it will probably be as following

Valencia + Sevilla today

Atletico tomorrow

then Barca the day after

then Real the day after

that's pretty much how they did PL