Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Like Guilherme Balague' date=' summed it up last season, no matter how well Pedro plays or works for this team, he does not have the playboy Brazilian wonderkid image that Neymar has that enhances him as part of this Barcelona side, and no matter how poorly Neymar would play his 'brand' will always get picked ahead of the hard working players like Alexis and Pedro.[/quote']

That's pretty much my opinion on the subject, as well.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Like Guillem Balague summed it up last season' date=' no matter how well Pedro plays or works for this team, he does not have the playboy Brazilian wonderkid image that Neymar has that enhances him as part of this Barcelona side, and no matter how poorly Neymar would play his 'brand' will always get picked ahead of the hard working players like Alexis and Pedro.[/quote']

Super Accurate. Pedro would flourish in the EPL, hard worker. I think he would be an astute and realistic signing for either Arsenal or United.

Think the 99 is justified finally. Credit where credit is due to SM, ronaldo has not deserved it when so many called for it and when he finally warrants it after 2 years of consistently being as good/outperforming Messi they deliver it aswell.

Glad to see, good stuff and now hopefully all the Ronaldo Groupies will be happy and the Messi Junkies will get off the high-horse and this thread will be more fun to read!

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Cristiano Ronaldo up to 99, seriously?

There is no doubt than Cristiano is one of the best players all over the world, even the second best player (the first, of course, is Messi). But as a person and athlete is far away of the top level.

Do we reallly want a selfish, prepotent, rude, disrespectful with the rival guy with the highest puntuation? Seriously?

Equaling Cristiano and Messi is just hilarious.

Maybe they will give Messi 100.. that would be tha only one thing sensible.

James Rodrguez rated two lower than Neymar ?

Rubbish

Shines in Portugal' date=' France, World Cup 2014, Real Madrid and only gets a +1 ( Monaco + WC + Real Madrid Form)

Where as the SM Golden Boy is rated 94 in 1 and a half seasons in Europe.[/quote']

I was big defending Neymar yesterday and I still think he deserves his 94 but 92 for James is a disgrace, 93 absolute min for him, he's quality and SM have got this one badly wrong

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Cristiano Ronaldo up to 99' date=' seriously?

There is no doubt than Cristiano is one of the best players all over the world, even the second best player (the first, of course, is Messi). But as a person and athlete is far away of the top level.

Do we reallly want a selfish, prepotent, rude, disrespectful with the rival guy with the highest puntuation? Seriously?

Equaling Cristiano and Messi is just hilarious.

Maybe they will give Messi 100.. that would be tha only one thing sensible.[/quote']

I feel bad for you if that's your genuine outlook, though if your just trolling then top job!

But just in case on the odd chance you are actually serious, you need to understand that not everyone views things the same and some (including me) do not believe CCR7 to be selfish, rude etc as you put it. Some of use view him as a superbly dedicated athlete who will settle for nothing less than perfection, his drive & confidence can be misunderstood as arrogance for sure but I've read lots of stories/reports that would indicate that he is indeed a very good guy

But sure there will always be those who hate on those who put in the extra work to be the very best

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

I feel bad for you if that's your genuine outlook' date=' though if your just trolling then top job!

But just in case on the odd chance you are actually serious, you need to understand that not everyone views things the same and some (including me) do not believe CCR7 to be selfish, rude etc as you put it. Some of use view him as a superbly dedicated athlete who will settle for nothing less than perfection, his drive & confidence can be misunderstood as arrogance for sure but I've read lots of stories/reports that would indicate that he is indeed a very good guy

But sure there will always be those who hate on those who put in the extra work to be the very best[/quote']

Did you see what he did yesterday?

Just in case, he attacked, literally, attacked, a rival and after that, he showed to all the Cordoba people his world champion insignia..

IMO, this is not what a "a superbly dedicated athlete who will settle for nothing less than perfection, his drive & confidence can be misunderstood as arrogance". This is what a rude and disrespectful guy does.

And I agree with you, everyone has to do his best in order to be better, but with humilty

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Did you see what he did yesterday?

Just in case' date=' he attacked, literally, attacked, a rival and after that, he showed to all the Cordoba people his world champion insignia..

IMO, this is not what a "a superbly dedicated athlete who will settle for nothing less than perfection, his drive & confidence can be misunderstood as arrogance". This is what a rude and disrespectful guy does.

And I agree with you, everyone has to do his best in order to be better, but with humilty[/quote']

All players have bad days mate.They're humans after all.

If i have a bad day and assault someone at work im' date='

a) getting the sack

B) getting arrested

c) getting sued

d) all of the above.[/quote']

Perks of the job when you're the best in the world.

I guess it'd also be frowned upon if you were running around kicking a football at work too.

The two aren't even comparable, footballers are huge commodities for clubs, I'm going on the assumption that you're worthless and more than replaceable to you employers.

Perks of the job when you're the best in the world.

I guess it'd also be frowned upon if you were running around kicking a football at work too.

The two aren't even comparable' date=' footballers are huge commodities for clubs, I'm going on the assumption that you're worthless and more than replaceable to you employers.[/quote']

I get the fact its a different world and all that, but to put it down to "having a bad day he's just human" is a stupid statement, shouldn't be defending people for physical violence any more than racial slurs.

Show a bit of self control rather than kicking someone and then throwing a left hook, the Goading afterwards is also just as bad, no remorse at all, complete chump and lack of class.