Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

If i have a bad day and assault someone at work im' date='

a) getting the sack

B) getting arrested

c) getting sued

d) all of the above.[/quote']

I'm going on the assumption that you're worthless and more than replaceable to you employers.

That.

Well think of it as a business then.If you're so important for the company those things you mentioned won't happen.

If Ronaldo leaves Madrid, Madrid let's just say will lose trillions of incomes.This is business.It is what it is.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

That.

Well think of it as a business then.If you're so important for the company those things you mentioned won't happen.

If Ronaldo leaves Madrid' date=' Madrid let's just say will lose trillions of incomes.[/quote']

And you both completely missed the point, perhaps my previous post articulates my point better than the first attempt.

So in a fair world' date=' what are you suggesting ?

What should the punishment be for Ronaldo ?[/quote']

The punishment is in place and fair, the 3 games + Extra if the Spanish FA deem it necessary, its your idiotic statement claiming its okay because he's having a bad day that is the point you are missing. Maybe we should let the Suarez's and Terry's of this world off for racial slurs because maybe they were having a bad day.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

So in a fair world' date=' what are you actually suggesting ?

What should the punishment be for Ronaldo ?[/quote']

Let's think.

Luis Suarez was punished very severely because of the bite, why is different a bite that what did CR yesterday?

It is assaulting the rival..

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

I guess footballers should be punished for spitting at a place of work too.

What footballers get up to on the pitch is just accepted as football related behavior, always has and always will.

Can't be compared to what happens in our lesser paid, less glamorous employment.

Unless one of them steals an office stapler of course.

I was big defending Neymar yesterday and I still think he deserves his 94 but 92 for James is a disgrace' date=' 93 absolute min for him, he's quality and SM have got this one badly wrong[/quote']

Thats exactly the point I was making.

There is no consistency with SM ratings at all.

How Neymar is +2 ahead of James is beyond me. James is far more the established player and has far more European pedigree.

I don't understand at all why he isn't a 93.

Was phenomenal for a newly promoted Monaco guiding them to a 2nd place finish which in its own right is more than worthy for a +1.

Had a phenomenal World Cup and was by far the stand out player +1 which is a no brainer.

Earned a 80 Million Euro Transfer to Real Madrid in the process and has been brilliant for Real Madrid so far, and is statistically one of Real Madrid's best player. +1

3 separate instances where he should have been given a +1 yet he has only been a +1.

Neymar on the other hand

Confenderations Cup +1

Transfer to Barcelona before kicking a single ball +1 = 93

So Neymar +2 better than James.:rolleyes:

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Thats exactly the point I was making.

There is no consistency with SM ratings at all.

How Neymar is +2 ahead of James is beyond me. James is far more the established player and has far more European pedigree.

I don't understand at all why he isn't a 93.

Was phenomenal for a newly promoted Monaco guiding them to a 2nd place finish which in its own right is more than worthy for a +1.

Had a phenomenal World Cup and was by far the stand out player +1 which is a no brainer.

Earned a 80 Million Euro Transfer to Real Madrid in the process and has been brilliant for Real Madrid so far' date=' and is statistically one of Real Madrid's best player. +1

3 separate instances where he should have been given a +1 yet he has only been a +1.

Neymar on the other hand

Confenderations Cup +1

Transfer to Barcelona before kicking a single ball +1 = 93

So Neymar +2 better than James.:rolleyes:[/quote']

Neymar is the leader of Brazil with 22 years, is the best partner of Messi, and probably the best player in the world in mm 5 years..

I guess footballers should be punished for spitting at a place of work too.

What footballers get up to on the pitch is just accepted as football related behavior' date=' always has and always will.

Can't be compared to what happens in our lesser paid, less glamorous employment.

Unless one of them steals an office stapler of course.[/quote']

Your're focusing on the wrong aspect, my fault i guess as i went about my point the wrong way to begin with.

This ridiculous statement is what i have an issue with.

All players have bad days mate.They're humans after all.

Was Terry's racial slur "just accepted"?

Every time Pepe or Shawcross etc do something is it "Just accepted"

So why should we put this down to a bad day? He showed no remorse and goaded the fans. You mess up, you own up, you dont palm it off, you learn from it and exert some self control next time.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Neymar is the leader of Brazil with 22 years' date=' is the best partner of Messi, and probably the best player in the world in mm 5 years..[/quote']

James is the poster boy for Columbia and your point is ? He stepped up and replaced Falcao as Columbia's talisman.

James out performed Neymar at the WC and anyone who disputes that hasn't seen the tournament.

You bring up Neymar being the partner of Messi (99)

But James is the Number 10 for the European Champions and plays along side Ronaldo (99)

Why should Neymar be +2 better than James ?

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

James is the poster boy for Columbia and your point is ? He stepped up and replaced Falcao as Columbia's talisman.

James out performed Neymar at the WC and anyone who disputes that hasn't seen the tournament.

You bring up Neymar being the partner of Messi (99)

But James is the Number 10 for the European Champions and plays along side Ronaldo (99)

Why should Neymar be +2 better than James ?

Please do not compare Brazil and Colombia.

My point is Neymar deserves his 94.

James probably will get his 93 in a few months if he continues performing well.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Please do not compare Brazil and Colombia.

My point is Neymar deserves his 94.

James probably will get his 93 in a few months if he continues performing well.

Yes because Columbia did not perform well at all at the WC at all :rolleyes:

Neymar does not deserve a 94 and I am pretty sure there are a lot of peers who agree with me.

And what basis do you suggest Neymar should be a 94 ?

On International performances alone with less than 2 competitive seasons in Europe ?

On par with Aguero and Muller which is facade.

World Cup aside, James has been impressive in Portugal, France and now shining for the best team in the world in Spain.

If i have a bad day and assault someone at work im' date='

a) getting the sack

B) getting arrested

c) getting sued

d) all of the above.[/quote']

It happens everyday in different sports and leagues all over the world. You would see it in your local league every season.

There would have a neverending list of elite athletes that have lost the head in games/events like that. He is just focused on cause he is one of the best at what he does.

His workplace is completely different to an average workplace and cannot be compared.

Perks of the job when you're the best in the world.

I guess it'd also be frowned upon if you were running around kicking a football at work too.

The two aren't even comparable' date=' footballers are huge commodities for clubs, I'm going on the assumption that you're worthless and more than replaceable to you employers.[/quote']

Nail on the head.

It happens everyday in different sports and leagues all over the world. You would see it in your local league every season.

There would have a neverending list of elite athletes that have lost the head in games/events like that. He is just focused on cause he is one of the best at what he does.

His workplace is completely different to an average workplace and cannot be compared.

He earns millions to control himself and be the right example for some kids aswell.Why should I treat the football pitch different from the street or any other work place?Do that in the street and you're off to jail.He's a piece of garbage.

He earns millions to control himself and be the right example for some kids aswell.Why should I treat the football pitch different from the street or any other work place?Do that in the street and you're off to jail.He's a piece of garbage.

No he does not, he get's paid millions to do what he does best on the pitch.

Being a role model to kids is not what any footballer should be seen as, they are merely people who have been lucky enough to have been blessed with a talent in kicking a ball.

In no way should that blessing be expected to be replicated in their personality, beliefs or temperament.

Yes, it comes with the job, but he's not paid to be an example.

Ronaldo's rise is obviously fair. Good call SM.

Pepe should have rose though... Biggest mistake in this spanish review imo. It's unbelivable how he's still a 92 rated player, while his partner Sergio Ramos is a 95.

Pedro's drop was indeed harsh. Lady did not deserve that. A lot of Barça players were overrated, but not him. Specially considering Busquets is still a 95, it's unfair to drop Pedro to 92.

Ronaldo and Messi literally rape everyone on the football field on a weekly basis and nobody bat an eye.

Nice one pal B)