Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Any chance for a direct +3 to Courtois?

I wouldn't say so' date=' plus 3 is a hell of a lot, and relating to the fact that David Alaba just got a +2 to 90 from 88 for being a key player at Bayern, I'd expect to see the same for Thibaut Courtois too.

can Juanfran Torres has +2 and goes to 90? I think it's possible. thx

I definitely think so, been a key player for a solid second placed Atletico Madrid side and has been very good over the past few seasons for them as well, a major part of the Europa League side, if based on this he will get a 90. If based on his international contributions, he unfortunately will only get a +1. It all depends on how SM are feeling really.

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

can Juanfran Torres has +2 and goes to 90? I think it's possible. thx

It is possitble, he has been crucial for At. Mad's recent rise and has been consistent for them in previous seasons as well. This and his performances in the Europa do warrant a rise to 90 but he is far away from the international scene and this leads me to say that he will get a +1 to 89 only. SM are unpredictable so you can't really be sure in the end..

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

;2412147']he doesnt

he guesses all over the forum &/or mostly straight after someone else has put there idea' date=' he copies. :D

ANYWAY.

SPAIN review has started. OSASUNA up on SW.[/quote']

OSASUNA and Deportivo : D

Jorge Koke (Athletico Madrid) currently 86 rated' date=' will he rise?[/quote']

Jorge Koke --> +2 :)

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Guys how certain are we that will Arbeloa will get 92? Been offered him and J.Clasie for my Piszceck.

With SM nothing is certain, but IMO he will get the 92, he is first team player for champions Real Madrid and for Euporean Champions Spain. It will be very unfair if they don't give him a rise.