Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Many thanks in advance

Well he played almost every match for Sevilla in La Liga.

He is a good DM and if Sevilla manages to stay on the same position where are they now he will defo get a +1.

As for him being linked with Arsenal,i heard some rumours,also did some investigating(last year though)and found out something interesting(i cant confirm this is true,but it can give you hope at least :P )

“I reached an agreement with an English club, but the transfer can not be made ​​official until all the parties have not put their signatures on the contract. I will keep you informed of the details later”.

Well he played almost every match for Sevilla in La Liga.

He is a good DM and if Sevilla manages to stay on the same position where are they now he will defo get a +1.

As for him being linked with Arsenal' date='i heard some rumours,also did some investigating(last year though)and found out something interesting(i cant confirm this is true,but it can give you hope at least :P )

“I reached an agreement with an English club, but the transfer can not be made ​​official until all the parties have not put their signatures on the contract. I will keep you informed of the details later”.[/quote']

Lol that was a joke by Krychowiak on twitter on 28 th december which is Like spanish equivalent of April fools day. He clarified it the next day..

Lol that was a joke by Krychowiak on twitter on 28 th december which is Like spanish equivalent of April fools day. He clarified it the next day..

Lol nice joke :D

Is javi espinosa worth keeping now ? I think hes a good talent but he isnt even starting at almeria now (on loan ) ..

If he cant get into starting eleven of Almeria he isnt worth it.

What youngsters should i be targetting in a new English world in regards to spanish youth 87 or less? Its been a while since i played SM and im out of date please help me

La Liga or Spanish?

Gaya

Deulofeu

D Suarez

El Haddadi

O Torres

Saul

Moi Gomez

Thoughts on Cheryishev? Real Madrid lad

I think he's an awesome footballer and imo could very well compete for a starting spot at real, but we all know it will never happen because of his image.

Theres a reason Real have almost no canteranos playing for them.

There are rumors saying that he will come back to stay at the end of the season and become Marcelo's backup LB, i really hope it doesnt happen and that he moves permanently to Villarreal or an equally good club, the lad is fantastic and deserved to play regularly. Its already a travesty that real let him in the B team until 22yo without giving him a chance in the 1st team, if they will also take him back just to sit on the bench like arbeloa and cornetto already do, it will simply be a Waste of great potential

Well' date=' thats what i heard

Another reason i dont want him back at real[/quote']

I heard this rumour to. Hopefully it's just a rumour though.

What can we expect of Vietto? The guys numbers are pretty good for a 21 year old something like 17 goals and 8 assists in all comps

Well he's scored over 12 in la Liga this season. The last 8 players aged 21 and under to score 12+ in the league were Aguero, Higuian, Messi, Torres, Morientes, Saviola, Raul and Ronaldo (Brazilian of course). All those 8 have had some success in their career :P

I've heard he will sign for Barcelona albeit they are transfer banned till Jan 2016.