Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Any opinions on Joao Cancelo actually rated 80 & Ruben Vezo rated 83 of Valencia. Should I get them or no & are they first team players? Thanks in advance.

Both are promising, but are far from being 1st teamers for Valencia.

Vezo played the entire 90 minues vs Depor (Valencia won 2-0), but I doubt he'll keep starting.

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Whats going on with Angel Correra?

Also' date='Gimenez to get a nice +2 at the end of the season?[/quote']

Missed the second half of 2014 due to a heart condition.

He's apparently featuring regularly for the youth teams currently, and doing very, very well for himself. Looks to be quite the prospect.

I've 2 players in etxeita of athletic and sidnei of deportivo that are both 85 rated. Going off what i've read they are both playing very well. Will they rise before season's end and how good can they be. I'm tempted to cash in and find players that would suit better atm but it's a very competitive gameworld

I've 2 players in etxeita of athletic and sidnei of deportivo that are both 85 rated. Going off what i've read they are both playing very well. Will they rise before season's end and how good can they be. I'm tempted to cash in and find players that would suit better atm but it's a very competitive gameworld

Sidnei should get a +1 tops' date=' coz Depor are poor.

Etxeita is playing regularly now and Athletic are on fire.

He'll get a +1, maybe a +2 in the next review.

Will Paco Alcacer rise in the next review?

He doesn't even deserve to be 89.

He just got a +2 in the last review, because of hype.

His stats ain't really nothing special.

No way Paco deserves to rise.

But with SW's love for youngsters, I don't know anything anymore. :o

I see Juanmi got a rise today

I assume Vitolos 89 is pencilled in for this week too?

Borja Baston +2 as well should happen soon.

That's unfair, i believe, given that Vitolo's season didn't start so well, with just 2 goals and 1 assist in 21 games up until February. Then the sudden burst of form and the surprising call-up for Spain's friendlies last week (even the player himself claimed to be surprised by the call). Sure he has been in great form for Sevilla recently, but you cannot simply dismiss the fact he wasn't that good in the first half of the season. Has he deserved his call-up? Probably yes, given that he's in the form of his life right now and Del Bosque said he wanted to reward players who are currently doing well. Does he actually deserve to rise? Nah, but that's just my opinion. Obviously, if he keeps on performing like he does atm, he'll surely be 89 by the end of the season.

I see Juanmi got a rise today

I assume Vitolos 89 is pencilled in for this week too?

Borja Baston +2 as well should happen soon.

Baston shouldn't rise by + 2, he's playing in the second division of Spain after all, albeit scoring a lot of goals, he should rise upon proving it in La Liga.

Baston shouldn't rise' date=' he's playing in the second division of Spain after all, albeit scoring a lot of goals, he should rise upon proving it in La Liga.[/quote']

This is by far the stupidest thing i ever read in this forum!

The top 5 2nd leagues cap its 85 if i'm not mistaken, he deserves to rise and he shall!

This is by far the stupidest thing i ever read in this forum!

The top 5 2nd leagues cap its 85 if i'm not mistaken' date=' he deserves to rise and he shall![/quote']

How is this stupid? He hardly cut it in the last 3 years playing in the very same division, his rating is right for what he's doing in the league he's in. Let's rise Jesus Vallejo to 84 too then. Hell Charlie Austin is still 86 and he's having an accomplished season in arguably the best league in the world. 83/84 is fine for Baston, for now. Plus 1 would be viable.

How is this stupid? He hardly cut it in the last 3 years playing in the very same division' date=' his rating is right for what he's doing in the league he's in. Let's rise Jesus Vallejo to 84 too then. Hell Charlie Austin is still 86 and he's having an accomplished season in arguably the best league in the world. 83/84 is fine for Baston, for now. Plus 1 would be viable.[/quote']

Why the hell Jesus Vallejo would be 84?

Borja is a Striker that has 26 goals and 8 assists (4000+ minutes) in Segunda since his last review. . That's hardly "hardly cutting it", think a +1/+2 is more than deserved.

Borja is a Striker that has 26 goals and 8 assists (4000+ minutes) in Segunda since his last review. . That's hardly "hardly cutting it"' date=' think a +1/+2 is more than deserved.[/quote']

exactly

nice to see Vitolo get la liga player of the month and his international debut.

+1 to 89 plz.

Borja is a Striker that has 26 goals and 8 assists (4000+ minutes) in Segunda since his last review. . That's hardly "hardly cutting it"' date=' think a +1/+2 is more than deserved.[/quote']

Because he's a regular for Zaragoza like Borja. I didn't say he didn't deserve to rise, I think he should get a plus 1, but to 85 would be too much for now. (I could wind you up so easily)