Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Xavi down to 91

lol from 95 to 91 in a space of two months. Shows how fickle SM Reviewers are. If you play for Barcelona you're worthy of a 93, move to Qatar with that same ability and you're two ratings worse :rolleyes:

They should sort Iniesta out too. 96 for him is ridiculous. 94/95 is more like him nowadays

lol from 95 to 91 in a space of two months. Shows how fickle SM Reviewers are. If you play for Barcelona you're worthy of a 93' date=' move to Qatar with that same ability and you're two ratings worse :rolleyes:

[b']They should sort Iniesta out too[/b]. 96 for him is ridiculous. 94/95 is more like him nowadays

Especially after the free fall they've thrown Xavi in just now!

lol from 95 to 91 in a space of two months. Shows how fickle SM Reviewers are. If you play for Barcelona you're worthy of a 93' date=' move to Qatar with that same ability and you're two ratings worse :rolleyes:[/quote']

if we wait another 2 months, Xavi will drop to 89? ._.

I saw 91 coming tbh, although it is a bit harsh

we've established that Rakitic-Iniesta are the starting pair in midfield for barca now.

---------------------------------------------------

Danilo's transfer annoyed me, he would've been perfect for Barca at RB, I know we're transfer banned but ah... maybe we could've worked out something so that Porto would keep him for us until next January.

---------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know what is happening with Angel Correa? Last I heard he was fit again at the end of January but still hasn't made an appearance for Atletico. Is he fit? Are they being careful before introducing him? Is he not good enough? Any help appreciated.

Edit: I've just noticed he's played some Argentina U20 games since January so is he just not good enough for Atletico currently?

Does anyone know what is happening with Angel Correa? Last I heard he was fit again at the end of January but still hasn't made an appearance for Atletico. Is he fit? Are they being careful before introducing him? Is he not good enough? Any help appreciated.

Edit: I've just noticed he's played some Argentina U20 games since January so is he just not good enough for Atletico currently?

Hi Adam,

the reasoning behind Correa's exclusion from the Atleti squad is down to the fact that Atleti's squad quota of foreign players is currently full.

Diego Simeone was monitoring his process during the U20's and was 'very impressed', but I think he may go out on loan or will just have to wait till the summer to see what will happen.:)

Alright folks,

What are we reckoning for these lot at the end of the season:

Andre Gomes

Luciano Vietto

Denis Suarez

Jose Gaya

Jose Giminez

Denis Suarez

Samu Castillejo

As you can imagine, these were all recommendations of the forum for the last reviews, so as someone unfamiliar with BBVA (other than soccerway) where better to turn.

Cheers!

Alright folks' date='

Andre Gomes

Luciano Vietto

Denis Suarez

Jose Gaya

Jose Giminez

Denis Suarez

Samu Castillejo

As you can imagine, these were all recommendations of the forum for the last reviews, so as someone unfamiliar with BBVA (other than soccerway) where better to turn.

Cheers![/quote']

Not sure what will happen with Denis,Castillejo and Gomes but i m sure Vietto,Gaya and Gimenez will rise.

For Vietto i d say a +1

For Gaya +2 i d say

For Jose Gimenez i d say +1

I think he has a great shout at 92 mate, and I can see him staying as first choice RB.

There's a small part of me that thinks Real have bought Danilo simply so Barca couldn't. Despite his talent!

Can also see Carvajal playing LB too - he has the temperament for it, and with Coentrao seemingly off could see Danilo - Pepe - Ramos - Carvajal with Marcelo further forward too, with Ronaldo up front.

Is Daniel Carvajal still worth picking up or will he be benched/leave now that Danilo will arrive? Also' date=' does he have any chance at 92 at the end of the season?

Pre-thanks as always :D[/quote']

He is worth it,i can see him getting a +1 at the end of the season tbh(but Real needs to win something lol).

I do think he will stay as first RB for a while,Danilo will have to work to get there !

Griezmann for a 92?

Yeah,most defo imo.

Alright folks' date='

Andre Gomes

Luciano Vietto

Denis Suarez

Jose Gaya

Jose Giminez

Denis Suarez

Samu Castillejo

Cheers![/quote']

Gomes, Suarez will probably stay with a tiny chance of a +1 depending of how they do the rest of the season, and their teams final stand.

Gaya, Gimenez and Samu will most likely get +2.

Vietto +1.

Hi Adam' date='

the reasoning behind Correa's exclusion from the Atleti squad is down to the fact that Atleti's squad quota of foreign players is currently full.

Diego Simeone was monitoring his process during the U20's and was 'very impressed', but I think he may go out on loan or will just have to wait till the summer to see what will happen.:)[/quote']

Thanks for info. Not been on for a couple of days!