Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Antoine Griezmann to 92???? is this possible

?

Could be possible but I think they may do this next season

92 to Griezmann is guaranteed at the end of the season! He has been steadily improving season after season, and this season he's doing great, he already has 18 goals in La Liga only.

What do you guys think of Adama Traore?

He is good. He likes to dibble a lot though and sometimes he just ends up losing the ball after keeping it too much and it's annoying. He needs to be more smart on the ball but he is young so he obviously still has time to develop.

He will be promoted to the first team next year/season and I don't see him playing tbh, he might just get loaned out to some other team. It's hard to make it as attacking midfielder at Barca.

Most of these players are so overhyped right now I don't feel like anyone but Samper will make it and even become a key player in the midfield for Barca. He is such a great talent.

Lol' date=' the guy happens to score 4 goals in a game and suddenly deserved a +3 to 85? So Martial from Monaco will get what +5 to 87? Unless he pulls a Harry Kane until the end of the season i doubt he'll get more than +2![/quote']

Haha here he is again! :P Dude I'll go back to the Borja Baston thing then, he's playing in Segunda, Santi will get the rise anyway, atleast to 84, no end. I was asking for opinions so thanks for your input and others too. Oh and Martial should get an 87, he deserves it, but I doubt be will since 82 to 87 would be too much, he'll probably be on course for an 85.

Haha here he is again! :P Dude I'll go back to the Borja Baston thing then' date=' he's playing in Segunda, Santi will get the rise anyway, atleast to 84, no end. I was asking for opinions so thanks for your input and others too. Oh and Martial should get an 87, he deserves it, but I doubt be will since 82 to 87 would be too much, he'll probably be on course for an 85.[/quote']

santi is a great talent and scoring 4 is a great achievement, but they were his 4 goals all season.

Don't really see the comparison to Baston who has scored 20 in 30 over a season, doesnt matter if he did it in the segunda the point was he is outperforming 89s and 88s in a far better team.

Baston deserves a +2 for the past 2 seasons, not just this.

Haha here he is again! :P Dude I'll go back to the Borja Baston thing then' date=' he's playing in Segunda, Santi will get the rise anyway, atleast to 84, no end. I was asking for opinions so thanks for your input and others too. Oh and Martial should get an 87, he deserves it, but I doubt be will since 82 to 87 would be too much, he'll probably be on course for an 85.[/quote']

What do one situation has to do with the other?! It doesn't even makes sense, i bet you probably work in SW (because of your obvious lack of sense)! What hell do you have against Segunda, it probably has better teams playing there than half of the Primera, it wasn't so long ago that Celta de Vigo, Rayo Vallecano, Villarreal, Real Sociedad, Deportivo (and the list goes) played there.

You speak like Primera has such high standards, well, DUDE, let me break it too you, pretty much all the teams besides the obvious Barça, Real, Atlético, Valencia, Sevilla and maybe Málaga, could be very well be playing in Segunda that no one would really be surprised.

Besides a guy that scores 20 goals and 7 assists in 31 games during the course of one season for a team that could be very well be playing next season in Primera, is surely worthy of a small rise (and no, i'm not talking a rise to 86 ou 87 or whatever). One of the examples is Bamford, not comparing players abilities, but comparing their statistics and situation, they have pretty much the same amount of goals and assists this season, both are owned by Top teams and have been loaned to teams that are in a good position on getting a promotion. Bamford just got a +1 to 84 and will probably get another +1 when chelsea is reviewed at the end of the season, depending on a couple of variables of course.

Martial and Santi mina should not be at the same rating, or even 1 or 2 points apart. Sure they both have quality, but while one already is a somewhat established first team player for a Top 4 team in Ligue 1 and playing in Champions League, the other is mainly a sub for a mid table team in Primera.

What do one situation has to do with the other?! It doesn't even makes sense' date=' i bet you probably work in SW (because of your obvious lack of sense)! What hell do you have against Segunda, it probably has better teams playing there than half of the Primera, it wasn't so long ago that Celta de Vigo, Rayo Vallecano, Villarreal, Real Sociedad, Deportivo (and the list goes) played there.

You speak like Primera has such high standards, well, DUDE, let me break it too you, pretty much all the teams besides the obvious Barça, Real, Atlético, Valencia, Sevilla and maybe Málaga, could be very well be playing in Segunda that no one would really be surprised.

Besides a guy that scores 20 goals and 7 assists in 31 games during the course of one season for a team that could be very well be playing next season in Primera, is surely worthy of a small rise (and no, i'm not talking a rise to 86 ou 87 or whatever). One of the examples is Bamford, not comparing players abilities, but comparing their statistics and situation, they have pretty much the same amount of goals and assists this season, both are owned by Top teams and have been loaned to teams that are in a good position on getting a promotion. Bamford just got a +1 to 84 and will probably get another +1 when chelsea is reviewed at the end of the season, depending on a couple of variables of course.

Martial and Santi mina should not be at the same rating, or even 1 or 2 points apart. Sure they both have quality, but while one already is a somewhat established first team player for a Top 4 team in Ligue 1 and playing in Champions League, the other is mainly a sub for a mid table team in Primera.[/quote']

I don't have anything against it, you're just easy to wind up and it's kinda fun! B) If you wanna know the truth, I've voted for Baston to get an 85 on SoccerWiki. I just also stated that Martial should be a higher rating that Mina also, and I also believe he should be 2/3 points higher than Mina, that doesn't mean that he will be though come the next time they're both given a rise.

Good rant though by the way, thoroughly enjoyed the read!

Are there two players worth keeping for the next ratings?

Issac Cuenca (86) Deportivo

Andreu Fontas (87) celta Vigo

I'm guessing long term they don't really seem to be worth keeping' date=' my first team rating is 94..[/quote']

Fontas was never worth keeping. Cuenca came along in leaps and bounds along with Tello but stopped dead. I dont have any in any setup and if you have a 94 rating they should have been shipped out long ago. Sell.

Fontas was never worth keeping. Cuenca came along in leaps and bounds along with Tello but stopped dead. I dont have any in any setup and if you have a 94 rating they should have been shipped out long ago. Sell.

OK ta, I've been a bit lazy keeping up with them. :P

What about Deulofeu? Any scope for a rise end of season or longer term at Sevilla?