Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

He's a better keeper than Moya!

Hes a better shot stopper ' date=' but his decision making can still be iffy. Moya has been very good this season , He only lost his place due to injury else he would have been no1 for whole season. Oblak has done well since then though tbf to him.

Yeah, he's 1a. As soon as he starts struggling, Moya goes back in.

I think I agree.

Yeah' date=' he's 1a. As soon as he starts struggling, Moya goes back in.[/quote']

And if he doesn't start struggling.....

He handled the pressure pretty well at Benfica, and in terms of their league they are a big fish, I.e. he's used to a pressure scenario...

So will he get a +1 for sure or could he push +2??

And if he doesn't start struggling.....

He handled the pressure pretty well at Benfica' date=' and in terms of their league they are a big fish, I.e. he's used to a pressure scenario...

So will he get a +1 for sure or could he push +2??[/quote']

I agree, but I still prefer moyas stability as of now, I do really like oblak too tho and he will be the future no 1. I think +1 for oblak personally for now if he keeps staring till end of season... I am interested though if Oblak keeps his place will moya get his 90 ? I think he might considering he has played most of the season.

Thoughts in Ivan lopez of Levante' date=' worth keeping ?[/quote']

Would appreciate someones thoughts on this, I think hes a good player personally but really havent seen much of levante to be any sure If hes good enough to be kept and I sort of need cash in one of the GWs I am in..

Would appreciate someones thoughts on this' date=' I think hes a good player personally but really havent seen much of levante to be any sure If hes good enough to be kept and I sort of need cash in one of the GWs I am in..[/quote']

Depends if your GW is competive? Young RB starting in a top league I'd def keep him even if Levante arent great.

If the GW isnt that competive then sell

I agree' date=' but I still prefer moyas stability as of now, I do really like oblak too tho and he will be the future no 1. I think +1 for oblak personally for now if he keeps staring till end of season... I am interested though if Oblak keeps his place will moya get his 90 ? I think he might considering he has played most of the season.[/quote']

Moya will get 90, he's held the position long enough to deserve it, I'd say more than likely a +1 too for Oblak, pity.... a +2 would have really helped me out :D

Hey mate!:)

Not sure about the first.

Probably +1 for the bottom two.

Samu Castillejo +3

Vietto +1

De Marcos +1

?

They both could possibly get +1' date=' not within realms of impossibility

What are the chances of a +1 for Vitolo and a +1 for Kiko Casilla?

I've asked before and didn't get an answer (that I seen)

one of your experts opinions would be utopia :)

Yeah he's playing well his return from injury has played a part in Real's upturn in form

Is James Rodriguez playing well enough to earn a 93? Or will that depend on Real winning trophies?

Parejo to 91?He's been top notch this season.Done more than Coutinho for example who got a 91 rating recently.

He had a dip in form recently, with some average performances, but he looks to be back at his best. So yes, he has a decent chance. Quality player.