Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Claudio Bravo has any chance of getting a +2 if Barca win the title or he might get it anyway?

Bravo is easily at the level of Lloris and Hart who are at 92 and arguably better than Mandanda' date=' Akinfeev and Handanovic who are at 91.

His performances merit 92 if not heigher but I would say 91 should come first and 92 next review, which I hope will be in December (provided he keeps being first choice).

Could Ramos get ever get 96? He was amazing last season (Despite the world cup) and from what I have seen he has been great. Do you think Silva is better?

Ramos has been on par with Pique this year IMO and it would be unfair to give him 96 while he remains at 94. Ability wise, Ramos and Thiago Silva are pretty close but provided Ramos wins La Liga and the CL he should get it.

Bravo is easily at the level of Lloris and Hart who are at 92 and arguably better than Mandanda' date=' Akinfeev and [b']Handanovic[/b] who are at 91.

no, he just play in a better team! Handanovic is at the same level with Bravo, it's Inter that keeps him at 91 and Akinfeev will probably drop to 90!

Here's a question.

Xavi dropped to 91 recently from 93' date=' I thought this was pretty harsh as h dropped from 95 to 93 in Jan.

Say he stays with Barce for another year, and wins the treble.

does he get that 93 back? Im sure he only dropped cos he was linked to going to Dubai?[/quote']

Yes its illogical to drop someone that quickly. But I'm happy that they did. :P

Here's a question.

Xavi dropped to 91 recently from 93' date=' I thought this was pretty harsh as h dropped from 95 to 93 in Jan.

does he get that 93 back? Im sure he only dropped cos he was linked to going to Dubai?[/quote']

Id see them rising him to 92 just to save some face. I think they dropped him too harshly also, but he is not the absolute Vital cog in the rampant Barcelona he was. he should have stayed at 93.

Here's a question.

Once he's dropped he's not rising again without taking back the first XI place.

Does he start big games? Champions league, big games in league, etc.

I don't understand why Sergio Ramos is so highly rated by a lot of people. He's not amongst the best CB's imo. He does a lot of mistakes... A lot of sily fouls too. He's definitely one of the most overrated CB's in SM and real life too. I can understand he should be high rated because of Spanish NT and Real Madrid's success, but 95 is a little too much and i believe he should not rise again. He does not deserve it.

I don't understand why Sergio Ramos is so highly rated by a lot of people. He's not amongst the best CB's imo. He does a lot of mistakes... A lot of sily fouls too. He's definitely one of the most overrated CB's in SM and real life too. I can understand he should be high rated because of Spanish NT and Real Madrid's success' date=' but 95 is a little too much and i believe he should not rise again. He does not deserve it.[/quote']

Completely agree, although he has the odd awesome game, and those are basically what most people remember of him, hence the awe!

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

How good is Athletico Bilbao's Inaki Williams? +5 in the next review? Thanks :)

Yes, in my opinion he will have +5 easily. He has become a starter for Athletic and a very important player. In Bilbao he appears to be the next star of the team alongside Munian, and he became a U21 Spanish international player. I can see him going to 87-88-89 in a year or a year and a half maybe, depending on Athletic's results.

Real Madrid

Casillas 93 -> 91

Ramos 95 -> 94

Isco 91 -> 92

Kroos 94 -> 95

Barcelona

Messi 99 -> 102

Neymar 94 -> 96

Suarez 95 -> 93

Busquets 95-> 94

Pique 95 -> 93

Alba 92 -> 93

Mascherano 93 -> 94

LOL.jpg

troll spotted, Messi 102? u mad? Casillas and Ramos to drop? Both are playing regularly in a side in the semis of the UCL. If Casillas didn't drop at the end of last season after only playing and winning the CL, I don't see why he should drop now.

Barca? Serious? Busquets and Pique are playing regularly.

Real Madrid

Casillas 93 -> 91

Ramos 95 -> 94

Isco 91 -> 92

Kroos 94 -> 95

Barcelona

Messi 99 -> 102

Neymar 94 -> 96

Suarez 95 -> 93

Busquets 95-> 94

Pique 95 -> 93

Alba 92 -> 93

Mascherano 93 -> 94

Casillas 95

Ramos 90

Messi 96

Suarez 97

Biscuits 96

(joke' date=' but just about equally relevant)[/color']

Yes' date=' in my opinion he will have +5 easily. He has become a starter for Athletic and a very important player. In Bilbao he appears to be the next star of the team alongside Munian, and he became a U21 Spanish international player. I can see him going to 87-88-89 in a year or a year and a half maybe, depending on Athletic's results.[/quote']

Thanks, really hope he does as well as you say :D

Real Madrid

Casillas 93 -> 91

Ramos 95 -> 94

Isco 91 -> 92

Kroos 94 -> 95

Barcelona

Messi 99 -> 102

Neymar 94 -> 96

Suarez 95 -> 93

Busquets 95-> 94

Pique 95 -> 93

Alba 92 -> 93

Mascherano 93 -> 94

You're forgetting Bale 94 > 70 :o

Real Madrid

Casillas 93 -> 91

Ramos 95 -> 94

Isco 91 -> 92

Kroos 94 -> 95

Barcelona

Messi 99 -> 102

Neymar 94 -> 96

Suarez 95 -> 93

Busquets 95-> 94

Pique 95 -> 93

Alba 92 -> 93

Mascherano 93 -> 94

Piques a 94 brah (And has been excellent this season).

I know your a troll, but would really like to know why you feel Suarez should get a -2? We have SM Tony's brother over here.