Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

What do people think to Busquets rising? yes or no? i think its about 60/40 for him to stay. Would like to hear other opinions on this :)

I'd say 100% stay. He's a insult to football and he's rated more of players such as Yaya Toure or Vidal just because he plays for Barça. 94 is more than enough;)

I'd say 100% stay. He's a insult to football and he's rated more of players such as Yaya Toure or Vidal just because he plays for Barça. 94 is more than enough;)

You say that but how often do you watch him? never gives the ball away and breaks up play really well. All teams need a player like this to get the ball back and then pass to the more creative players and let them play. He is probably the best at doing this since Makelele and he won the Euros and is at the best team in the world. I think a rise would be fair

You say that but how often do you watch him? never gives the ball away and breaks up play really well. All teams need a player like this to get the ball back and then pass to the more creative players and let them play. He is probably the best at doing this since Makelele and he won the Euros and is at the best team in the world. I think a rise would be fair

No way. 94 more than reflects what you just said. 95+ is due only to players who can actually play football, not thugs that enjoy diving as their alternative sport.

totally agree with you mate. Busquets is one of the best players in the world at what he does.

He is at 94 for a reason. If you watch him play he thinks 3 steps ahead, not just on the ball but off the ball as well. Alba goes forward, Busquets slots in. Alves goes forward, Busquets slots in. He is always in space and is the glue holding the Barca midfield together.

Not everything in football is about going forward. Do you think Del Bosque would have Fabregas sat on the bench if Busquets was over-rated? No.

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

What do you think of Arda Turans chance of a rise? Isn't he one of atletico's best players?

Arda Turan --> +1 :)

Predictions on my Spaniards if you don't mind?

Iago Aspas

Jorge Koke

Martin Montoya

Gomez Ibai

Christian Tello

Jose Callejon

David Zurutuza

Etxeberria Benat

Javi Marquez

Couple of obscures -

Javi Manquillo

Joan Roman

Iago Aspas +4

Jorge Koke +2

Martin Montoya stable

Gomez Ibai +3/4

Christian Tello +2

Jose Callejon stable/+1

David Zurutuza stable

Etxeberria Benat +1

Javi Marquez -1

Javi Manquillo +2/3

Joan Roman +1

No way. 94 more than reflects what you just said. 95+ is due only to players who can actually play football' date=' not thugs that enjoy diving as their alternative sport.[/quote']

All the best teams in the past had a world class DM. Just look what happened to Real Madrid after they lost Makelele, they didnt win anything for a while...

Where does it say 95+ is reserved for people who can play football like you said? atm Busquets is the best DM in the game and the DM position is a very important position so why should it be limited to 94??

totally agree with you mate. Busquets is one of the best players in the world at what he does.

He is at 94 for a reason. If you watch him play he thinks 3 steps ahead' date=' not just on the ball but off the ball as well. Alba goes forward, Busquets slots in. Alves goes forward, Busquets slots in. He is always in space and is the glue holding the Barca midfield together.

Not everything in football is about going forward. Do you think Del Bosque would have Fabregas sat on the bench if Busquets was over-rated? No.[/quote']

This guy talks sense ;)

All the best teams in the past had a world class DM. Just look what happened to Real Madrid after they lost Makelele' date=' they didnt win anything for a while...

Where does it say 95+ is reserved for people who can play football like you said? atm Busquets is the best DM in the game and the DM position is a very important position so why should it be limited to 94??[/quote']

It doesn't say it anywhere, it's just common sense. Like Kirky said he has 94, not 89, for a reason which I could agree. But then I look who has the same rating and I see people like Van Persie, Thiago Silva, Schweinsteiger, which are far better than him at what they do. 94 it's the perfect rating for Busquets. Gattuso at his peak topped 94, it's just what these kind of player are supposed to get. And please, let's stop supporting a player's rise just because we have it on our team, it's really sad.

It doesn't say it anywhere' date=' it's just common sense. Like Kirky said he has 94, not 89, for a reason which I could agree. But then I look who has the same rating and I see people like Van Persie, Thiago Silva, Schweinsteiger, which are far better than him at what they do. 94 it's the perfect rating for Busquets. Gattuso at his peak topped 94, it's just what these kind of player are supposed to get. And please, let's stop supporting a player's rise just because we have it on our team, it's really sad.[/quote']

Ive said myself that i dont think he would rise but if he did i wouldnt be surprised. I was just wanting to see other peoples opinions but i didnt realise that your opinion was Fact.... i dont have Busquets in my team either so making assumptions like that just makes you sound quite pathetic :rolleyes:

Ive said myself that i dont think he would rise but if he did i wouldnt be surprised. I was just wanting to see other peoples opinions but i didnt realise that your opinion was Fact.... i dont have Busquets in my team either so making assumptions like that just makes you sound quite pathetic :rolleyes:

Mine was clearly a general statement, which shows how pathetic is actually your taking it personal :rolleyes:

Mine was clearly a general statement' date=' which shows how pathetic is actually your taking it personal :rolleyes:[/quote']

Well it was a general statement directed at me during a conversation in which you quoted me :rolleyes: some sad, sad people on here.... oh btw just a general statement :rolleyes: