Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

I think he can hit 95 with him and Real Madrid having a great season!

Great season?

Basically lost the run for the title, they went out in the QF of Copa Del Rey and they have a fairly decent chance of going out the CL aswell. Whats great about such a season for a team such as Real Madrid?

Plus Modric has been injured for like the past 4 months now, so why would SM give him a +1 to 95 if he has played like 3 games in 2015... He defo has the potential, but only when Real actually wins stuff and the Croatian is actually a starter of the team winning...

Great season?

Basically lost the run for the title' date=' they went out in the QF of Copa Del Rey and they have a fairly decent chance of going out the CL aswell. Whats great about such a season for a team such as Real Madrid?

Plus Modric has been injured for like the past 4 months now, so why would SM give him a +1 to 95 if he has played like 3 games in 2015... He defo has the potential, but only when Real actually wins stuff and the Croatian is actually a starter of the team winning...[/quote']

He means if Real Madrid have a great season next season :)

I know he's currently a Premier League player but are there expectations that Alderweireld will come back to Atletico next season and start alongside Godin or Miranda (assuming one of them leaves) or is Gimenez more likely to be given the spot? Thanks :D

I know he's currently a Premier League player but are there expectations that Alderweireld will come back to Atletico next season and start alongside Godin or Miranda (assuming one of them leaves) or is Gimenez more likely to be given the spot? Thanks :D

Would be very surprised if Southampton do not take up the option to buy him for £6.8 million that is written into the loan deal...

He means if Real Madrid have a great season next season :)

Why would he get a plus one now, if he meant next season lol?

Hilarious.

Great season?

Basically lost the run for the title' date=' they went out in the QF of Copa Del Rey and they have a fairly decent chance of going out the CL aswell. Whats great about such a season for a team such as Real Madrid?

Plus Modric has been injured for like the past 4 months now, so why would SM give him a +1 to 95 if he has played like 3 games in 2015... He defo has the potential, but only when Real actually wins stuff and the Croatian is actually a starter of the team winning...[/quote']

Why would he get a plus one now' date=' if he meant next season lol?

Hilarious.[/quote']

LOL, the question was clearly for the future seasons not this one!

I meant what i said, i said that he can hit 95 with him and real madrid having a great season. We all know that's not the case, neither him or Real Madrid is having a great season but that does not prevent that they have one in the future does it?

Anyway, thanks for the Real Madrid, Modric summary, i bet someone here isn't up-to-date on that!

Would be very surprised if Southampton do not take up the option to buy him for £6.8 million that is written into the loan deal...

Only £6.8 million? :eek: They could sign him for that and then sell the same summer for twice the price easily! I just read that Atletico can pull out of the deal though by paying Southampton £1.5 million which would make more sense :P

Only £6.8 million? :eek: They could sign him for that and then sell the same summer for twice the price easily! I just read that Atletico can pull out of the deal though by paying Southampton £1.5 million which would make more sense :P

I guess it will be really upto the player' date=' if Atletico will guarantee him a spot as a starter then (if that the 1.5 mil thing is true) he could aswell go back to Atletico, though if Atletico will all be like "Yes we want you back, but neither Godin or Miranda are leaving, so you'll kinda be the spare wheel" then i think he will stay at Southampton, where he can play regualrly, develop further and just then take the next step career wise moving to another top club where he will actually be a starter.

LOL, the question was clearly for the future seasons not this one!

I meant what i said, i said that he can hit 95 with him and real madrid having a great season. We all know that's not the case, neither him or Real Madrid is having a great season but that does not prevent that they have one in the future does it?

Anyway, thanks for the Real Madrid, Modric summary, i bet someone here isn't up-to-date on that!

Well, i got confused by the grammar, as in 'Having' implies a present which is still happening >.<, and you didnt mention anywhere a "next season/Future" in your post, hence i though you meant this season >.>

Not trying to be a Grammar Nazi or lecture you in any way, but using correct tenses would lower the chance of these misunderstandings from happening >.<

That being said, my english is far from perfect aswell :P, i probably made a whole bunch of mistakes in this post alone, but at least i got my point clear and with no chance of misunderstanding xD

Any chance of a rise for Kolodziejczak' date=' got a fair few minutes at Sevilla[/quote']

He will rise for sure, lets see by how much, i would give him a +2 to 89, he doesn't rise in almost seasons and Sevilla is almost in two consecutive EL Finals, their are having a very good season again. It would help if they got CL spot, but that's hard, so i say +1/+2!

He will rise for sure' date=' lets see by how much, i would give him a +2 to 89, he doesn't rise in almost seasons and Sevilla is almost in two consecutive EL Finals, their are having a very good season again. It would help if they got CL spot, but that's hard, so i say +1/+2![/quote']

can we expect a +2 for gaya aswell