Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

This probably isn't the right thread but seems as good as any......

How come Neymar is a 94 yet Suarez is a 95...!? Puzzling!!!?!.... Neymar out performs Suarez at club level....they both seem similar on the international stage... the only thing I can think that may put Suarez ahead is his goal tally during his last season at Liverpool!? (And his price tag when moving to barca!?) However I feel Neymar should be on an equal rating with his exploits this season.

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Hi guys. Can you predict next rating for these players? Thanks in advance.

- Mustafi (Valencia)

- Sergio Rico (Sevilla)

- Gaya (Valencia)

- Mikel Rico (Athletic Bilbao)

- Aleix Vidal (Sevilla)

- Castillejo (Malaga)

Guest Redsky

Worth picking up Carlos Vigaray if you have (roughly) 1.5m spare. He's been a regular in the Getafe side for the last 2 months. Should get a nice rating increase.

How come Neymar is a 94 yet Suarez is a 95...!? Puzzling!!!?!.... Neymar out performs Suarez at club level....they both seem similar on the international stage... the only thing I can think that may put Suarez ahead is his goal tally during his last season at Liverpool!? (And his price tag when moving to barca!?) However I feel Neymar should be on an equal rating with his exploits this season.

got to be one of the worst posts of 2015 to date IMO.

you serious?

Isco to 92?

La Liga 33 game played' date=' 2262 minutes

CL 11 game played, 865 minutes

C. rey 4 game played, 345 minutes[/quote']

Sooner or later he'll get it.

Will Carvajal get a M® position? better yet a AM®.

He can potentially play at M® but there's no guarantee he'll get that position as he doesnt play there technically.

;3095536']got to be one of the worst posts of 2015 to date IMO.

Nah' date=' I've seen worse than this B)

Sergio Rico looks in good form...they are on the final already! is it already a +3 for the next review? ;)

He'll get that with ease.

Thoughts on these in the review:

NEYMAR, Júnior

OBLAK, Jan

LAPORTE, Aymeric

DOS SANTOS, Jonathan

CANCELO, João

MORÁN, Erik

AGUZA, Sergio

NOBLEJAS, Javier

ORTOLÀ, Adrián

YÁÑEZ, Rubén

GAFAROT, Lucas

COSTA, Hélder

AKETXE, Ager

CANO, Fernando

GARCIA, Nando

CASTRO, Carlos

VARELA, Guillermo

ALFONSO, Felipe

RAMÍREZ, Daniel

Rewind back just a few months in here and I was arguing Barcelonas case as apparently they were past it and some even mentioned Messi should drop... Funny how just a few months later Barcelona could be on course for the treble.

Ter Stegen and Bravo should both rise +1 for me.

Mathieu also a +1 and I'd even argue Xavi is better then the 91 SM dropped him too.

Rakitic is pushing for a 93 and Rafinha may get his 88.

Rewind back just a few months in here and I was arguing Barcelonas case as apparently they were past it and some even mentioned Messi should drop... Funny how just a few months later Barcelona could be on course for the treble.

Mathieu also a +1 and I'd even argue Xavi is better then the 91 SM dropped him too.

I agree, it's amazing how football can change :D

It was discussed on a previous but do the majority of you think Jordi Alba will get +1 to 93 if (when ;)) Barcelona win the treble?

That's how fast football can change, it only takes a winning streak of a few weeks to switch from bad for to great form, and at this stage of the leagues it can be the difference between winning three titles or losing them all :D

I agree with you on Xavi, he dropped so much at once and now it seems harsh. However he will probably announce his departure to Qatar soon, and I don't think that will give him much chance of rising again.