Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

By the time Spain comes around' date=' the CL final would of been played. If Suarez does well + Barca win it, I would say he has a chance.

For arguments sake though, he shouldn't be rated higher than Neymar and I can't see them giving Neymar a +2 to 96...[/quote']

Have to agree, Neymar has been as good if not better than Suarez since this trio has been formed....

And please, don't anyone give the the story about 'the ban' it's not Neymar's fault he can behave like a human being on a football pitch....

Neymar should be equal rating to Suarez

How safe is Pique's rating at 94?

Also' date=' who is more likely to be first choice at Real next season, Carvajal or Danilo[/quote']

100% staying at 94. I could say he should regain his 95 if Barcelona win the treble.

Carvajal should have the advantage for now. It is illogical to assume that Danilo will take over as soon as he arrives. Pre-season will be crucial but I can see them rotating a lot.

100% staying at 94. I could say he should regain his 95 if Barcelona win the treble.

Carvajal should have the advantage for now. It is illogical to assume that Danilo will take over as soon as he arrives. Pre-season will be crucial but I can see them rotating a lot.

Cheers, need to spread

Jordi alba 93/4????

Moreno Rodrigo a safe 89 ' date=' any chance of rising?

Mustafi certain 89/90

Is it worth keeping inigo martinez

Gaya 88/89?[/quote']

Jordi Alba should get 93. 94 is not possible right now IMO.

Rodrigo had a good start to the season but since then he faded in terms of goalscoring. About 10% chance of him rising if I were to predict :D

Mustafi had a full season and been solid. Certain 89, outside chance of 90 but I wouldnt bet on it.

I would definitely keep hold of Inigo. Great player, mediocre season by Sociedad though.

Gaya could get a +2 max. He already got a +4 in January.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

It was his main position. I think I'll sell him. This is becoming the OM(RLC) SM game.

To be honest, it is a fine line between DM/M/AM in terms of wide players. I mean those players with a M(R or L) are usually primary full backs who attack, but which full backs do not attack in modern day?

Ivanovic doesn't count as a full back.

Lahm would get his M(RLC) at the way he attacks down the flanks, so would Zabaleta, Carvajal, Glen Johnson and Evra respectively.

Those M(RL) that are midfielders IRL are

Ramsey (questionable since he rarely plays there, similar situation as Raul Garcia),

Ramires (well JM does use him as a defensive right mid, so maybe),

Kuba (he is like a more useful version of J.Navas :o ),

Herrera (havent seen much, but he is more of a central mid)

Henderson (well maybe since he played as a wing back a few times, might as well give him a DM(RL) position)

Milner (hardworking lad, probably the rightful owner of the M(RLC) lol)

I bought Milner for a steal a few days back when Raul Garcia lost his M®, not too bad, fits my system and could play on both sides! :D

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

To be honest' date=' it is a fine line between DM/M/AM in terms of wide players. I mean those players with a M(R or L) are usually primary full backs who attack, but which full backs do not attack in modern day?

Ivanovic doesn't count as a full back.

Lahm would get his M(RLC) at the way he attacks down the flanks, so would Zabaleta, Carvajal, Glen Johnson and Evra respectively.

Those M(RL) that are midfielders IRL are

Ramsey (questionable since he rarely plays there, similar situation as Raul Garcia),

Ramires (well JM does use him as a defensive right mid, so maybe),

Kuba (he is like a more useful version of J.Navas :o ),

Herrera (havent seen much, but he is more of a central mid)

Henderson (well maybe since he played as a wing back a few times, might as well give him a DM(RL) position)

Milner (hardworking lad, probably the rightful owner of the M(RLC) lol)

I bought Milner for a steal a few days back when Raul Garcia lost his M®, not too bad, fits my system and could play on both sides! :D[/quote']

And I could add "which OMs(RL) don't defend in modern day"? So Raul should keep his M® position. And I cannot replace Balszczykowski on the right with Garcia's change (I have both).

As you say I saw Auba playing as DM®, not only Blaszczyk.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

And I could add "which OMs(RL) don't defend in modern day"? So Raul should keep his M® position. And I cannot replace Balszczykowski on the right with Garcia's change (I have both).

As you say I saw Auba playing as DM®' date=' not only Blaszczyk.[/quote']

Yes you get my point. Players like Bale (he has lost all his defending at LB), Hazard, Ribery, Robben dont/rarely defend for sure.

Maybe we should change formations. B)

I didn't see Auba play at DM® so I cannot comment on that.

a further thought will be AM(RL) and F(RL), but I will leave that for another day.

I'd appreciate some feedback on Getafe's GK Vicente Guaita, if i want an 88 rated keeper is he one that will keep his rating in the long term?

Also, does anyone know where Malaga GK Ochoa will move to?