Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Anyone?

Please :)

Suárez will probably stay - very interesting stats tho.

Bailly doesn't deserve more than a +2.

Unai deserves a +1' date=' tops.

Acosta doesn't deserve to rise imo, a +1 would already be quite generous.

Vietto deserves a +1 and Modric will stay.

Koke and Laporte will probably stay.

I'd give a +1 to Giménez.

Rico is now Sevilla's starter. He'll end this season with more than 3200 minutes in relevant competitions - I'd give him a +4.

I personally wouldn't rise Vezo.

Aleix VIDAL +1? any chance of a +2 in the near future if Sevilla win EL and he moves to Barca?

A +1 is more likely, but a +2 wouldn't be shocking.

Alberto Bueno +1 ?

I think so.

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Without having wathce' date=' who is the better player to keep out of the 2

Krychowiak and Vidal?[/quote']

Agree with the 2 forumers who answered you, mate.

I'd pick Krdkfjfjhdksldlfkjflwiak. :P

He should rise to 89 or 90 in the next review.

Amyways, yesterday I predicted Vidal's rating after the next review.

Last time I had noticed noticed him on SM, he was 86 (it was before the Spanish mid-season review.

I thought he had gotten a +1.

Well, it looks like he was still 86 and got a p2 in late April.

So he shouldn't rise now and if he does, I don't think he'll get more than a +1.

PS: why do my posts needs moderator approval? :confused:

And also, can I get back to the forum's previous format?

I hate this one. :o

IDK Pedro its not just you, i have had to approve posts by all manner of long time forumers. I myself even need a post approved in the single player section???? I have searched as hard as i can but i fear the new format has been force upon us, i see no way to change it back. I ask all forumers to be patient while we work through the multitude of issues. Noisy and I are trying to keep up with approving posts, but we had no forewarning so we are doing what we can to keep things in some form of operation.

IDK Pedro its not just you' date=' i have had to approve posts by all manner of long time forumers. I myself even need a post approved in the single player section???? I have searched as hard as i can but i fear the new format has been force upon us, i see no way to change it back. I ask all forumers to be patient while we work through the multitude of issues. Noisy and I are trying to keep up with approving posts, but we had no forewarning so we are doing what we can to keep things in some form of operation.[/quote']

If i were you, i would either force them to at least pay you in SM credits (or better with real money) or i would just quit. Its unthinkable that Mods and Admins now have to actually approve 24/7 each and every message from every single forumer on SM. If SM wants the forum comminuty to die, just talk with the other mods and let it die. Maybe, when there wont be any more life on the forum, SM will realise the mistake of actually using volunteers such as yourself like salve workers and will at least revert back to a state where Mods are free to have a life outside of SM forums.

i cant believe they didnt have the courtesy to ask mods. if it was okay to dump a load of work your way. Whilst i hope the new forum works well once it is finished and we get to see the final product, i sense that it wont be an improvement for the users.

IDK Pedro its not just you' date=' i have had to approve posts by all manner of long time forumers. I myself even need a post approved in the single player section???? I have searched as hard as i can but i fear the new format has been force upon us, i see no way to change it back. I ask all forumers to be patient while we work through the multitude of issues. Noisy and I are trying to keep up with approving posts, but we had no forewarning so we are doing what we can to keep things in some form of operation.[/quote']

You and Noisy have nothing to do with this.

As you say, you 2 are trying to clean up this mess.

SM don't deserve people like you 2 working for them for free.

Approved a bunch. Max to answer you im just gonna search my sections and approve what i can see. I love this game and i enjoy the forums so I have no qualms doing my bit. Yes its just became a littel harder and Dev Steven has told us it was a last minute decision to make the change now so thats why no forewarning. Anyway needless to say as the days roll on I am sure we will see it all start ti get fixed up. I am a stickler for hating change but im sure when fully operational the new forums will be absolutely fine. Mobile friendly too (main reason for change so i believe.) Thank you for your reply too Lazy gen. Not sure how to rep atm.

[uSER=23528]Cam Lucas[/uSER] Well, as long as you are fine with it, thats all that matters ;)

Anyway, do you guys think Pablo Piatti is in for a +1?

Valencia earned a CL spot and Piatti has been an integral part of the team, though he was almost always subbed at around the 60-70th minute, which made it so that he didnt even get to the 2000 minutes mark in the league. So it makes me have my doubts on whether he will actually get the +1 or not. In my eyes he deserves a rise, but then again, in my eyes Raggi, Mendy, Umtiti and a whole bunch of other players deserved a rise and didnt get it so... xD

Hi all' date='

Do you think James Rodriguez will go +1 (maybe +2) in this review?

Cheers[/quote']

No chance of a +2, but i could see SM giving him a +1 due to his really good season. Though i could also see them not giving it this review, due to madrid's poor season, in which they basically failed all their end season goals. Id say he has a 65% chance of getting a +1.