Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

So rise for Neymar? Thoughts.....

38 goals' date=' double in the bag and ECL final...

Easy +1 for me [/quote']

I concur for what it's worth. I see Both Neymar and Suarez rising, especially if they do the treble.

Rakitic and Alba might have outside shouts also IMO

Guest Guest

I concur for what it's worth. I see Both Neymar and Suarez rising' date=' especially if they do the treble.

Rakitic and Alba might have outside shouts also IMO[/quote']

Also maybe bravo/ter Stegen to rise also?

Also maybe bravo/ter Stegen to rise also?

Bravo certainly. Ter Stegen I doubt due to lack of league games which is pretty much a bread and butter requirement for a rise. Surely (successful) Cup runs won't be enough?

I did think at the time hope no-one takes my comment to be reflective of the entire Barca squad. I just couldn't be bothered to go into anymore depth as I suspected most had already been mentioned... I'm sure there's plenty of rises for the youngsters too and some changes for the back-up/rotational defenders.

Bravo certainly. Ter Stegen I doubt due to lack of league games which is pretty much a bread and butter requirement for a rise. Surely (successful) Cup runs won't be enough?

I think ter stegen will also get his +1 , its not just 1 cup its both copa win and cl final ( probably a win) for him for which he should get +1 .

I think ter stegen will also get his +1 ' date=' its not just 1 cup its both copa win and cl final ( probably a win) for him for which he should get +1 .

[/quote']

I mentioned plural. Personally I think someone getting 90 with 0 league minutes would be farcical (even Masip has more) but I guess we'll see; somewhat understand the 'conflict' due to Champions League in particular regardless of whether I agree or not.

erm' date=' Anyone ? :P[/quote']

Tiago really should rise but then so should Demichelis. There's still an element of SM being ageist even if that's slowly improving. I'm reluctant to say he's a definite riser for this reason however, maybe 70% chance if I'm putting a number on it.

I don't expect Moya to rise however. Oblak seems to have displaced him which will have harmed his chances a lot.

Guest Guest

I did think at the time hope no-one takes my comment to be reflective of the entire Barca squad. I just couldn't be bothered to go into anymore depth as I suspected most had already been mentioned... I'm sure there's plenty of rises for the youngsters too and some changes for the back-up/rotational defenders.

No mate wasn't taken your reply as the whole squad was just wondering what you taught of the keepers thanks

Guest Redsky
Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Ruben Duarte from Espanyol is worth a purchase chaps. Played 3 games in a row now' date=' 19 years old, 78 rated. You're welcome.[/quote']

+4 to 82 today.

Guest Guest

An absolute must....

Just swapped lallana to get him so I was hoping so !! ? thanks

Hey Guys just noticed something strange about the Oliver Torres rise : he went up +1 today to 88 but when you check the ratingshistory he already went up to 88 on 11 may of this year.

His loan was cancelled as it's the end of the season. Just a notification that he's been changed.

His loan was cancelled as it's the end of the season. Just a notification that he's been changed.

It only happens if the player has been recently reviewed. It's happened with several German based players over the past couple of days too. E.G Kruse and Oztunali.

inconceivable_princess_bride.gif

Ps. It actually makes complete sense' date=' i just wanted to use this meme >.<[/size']

Does anyone think correa will get a rise? I think I'm right in saying some if his outstanding libertedores performances were after his last rise. Then he got the move to madrid. I know he hasn't played a minute of league football since then, but he has been outstanding when he has player for Argentina ( under 20s admittedly) I think he's a huge talent, just curious to know what people think.

Does anyone think correa will get a rise? I think I'm right in saying some if his outstanding libertedores performances were after his last rise. Then he got the move to madrid. I know he hasn't played a minute of league football since then' date=' but he has been outstanding when he has player for Argentina ( under 20s admittedly) I think he's a huge talent, just curious to know what people think.[/quote']

I very much doubt he'll rise imminently tbh. Compared to other u20 peers his rating seems considerably higher than most so it could be argued his superiority at that level is already reflected in his current rating. Regardless, I doubt it's enough for someone already 86.