Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Betis seem to be getting done so maybe the Spain review is starting following on from Germany. Glad to see Ceballos get a +3. Insane talent.

I was expecting the Serie A to be reviewed first, I recalled SM doing Italy first before Spain or England. Or maybe they should have done England first, leaving Italy and Spain the last 2 as SM will have to wait for the CL results.

I was expecting the Serie A to be reviewed first' date=' I recalled SM doing Italy first before Spain or England. Or maybe they should have done England first, leaving Italy and Spain the last 2 as SM will have to wait for the CL results. [/quote']

I think SM will review Italian Serie A next days not Spain. They reviewed Betis because of promotion from SED. They could review the other two promoted spanish squads and then start with bottom of Serie A.

Any chance of these players to rise in the next review?

Jordi Alba' date=' Ivan Rakitic and Junior Neymar

Also is there 100 for El Messias =D[/b']

Need an expert, Thanks!!!

I think Rakitic will be guaranteed a +1 after his goal and performance last night. Jordi Alba and Neymar have a good too because of the success Barca have had this season. I think they may raise Neymar now and then both him and Suarez to 96 next season. Haha, I don't know if's possible but if one player gets 100 then it'll be Messi :D

Had a bid accepted for Vidal when the deal to Barcelona was announced - semi-expecting him to be a regular but with Dani Alves signing a new 2-year-contract today, is he still worth signing or is he going to spend most of the season on the bench?

Had a bid accepted for Vidal when the deal to Barcelona was announced - semi-expecting him to be a regular but with Dani Alves signing a new 2-year-contract today' date=' is he still worth signing or is he going to spend most of the season on the bench? [/quote']

See here, if you've asked this, one week ago before the renewal of Alves contract I would've said yes sign him.But now, on SM terms, I think its too early to sign Vidal.I also had the chance to sign him but I decided to split the cash for other targets.

Vidal will join Barca 1st of Jan and I reckon he will be a rotation player behind Alves for the remaining of the season.So probably there won't be enough time for him to get a rise on SM anytime soon..And all of these things are gonna happen in like what 9-10 months by now? that's too long for me B)

Had a bid accepted for Vidal when the deal to Barcelona was announced - semi-expecting him to be a regular but with Dani Alves signing a new 2-year-contract today' date=' is he still worth signing or is he going to spend most of the season on the bench? [/quote']

Well he'll spend at least half the season in the reserves if he doesn't get loaned out! If Dani Alves keeps up his current form then I doubt they'll drop him just yet. Aleix may play the majority of the Cup games much like Ter Stegen has this season.

Do you guys think Saul will be a starter next season or will Gabi and Tiago remain first-choice?

Any chance of these players to rise in the next review?

Jordi Alba' date=' Ivan Rakitic and Junior Neymar

Also is there 100 for El Messias =D[/b']

Need an expert, Thanks!!!

Not an expert, but I can give my 2 cents.

All 3 have a rising chance.

I'd give Alba and Neymar a +1, but not Rakitic (although it would be understandable if he hit 93).

Neymar just has to rise - I have him in 0 of my SM clubs btw.

39 goals and 11 assists is absolutely world class.

Neymar +2' date=' suarez +1, rakitic +1/2, pique +1, alba +1, busquets +1, mascherano +1, alves +1, bravo +2 and MESSI 100 ? best season and best team ever ![/quote']

Your predictions are definitely a bit over the top but everyone's got to start somewhere :)

Neymar +1, Rakitic +1, Alba +1, Bravo +1 are the most possible ones. Pique and Suarez will probably get it next season if they repeat this season's form. Although I like Busquets, 96 for him would be borderline criminal. Mascherano and Alves are over 30 so I'm not expecting them to rise again because of SM's age bias.