Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Ter Stegen will get the bump to 90. he just won the Copa & CL in his first season and was instrumental in the win against Bayern - made some immense saves in Munich.

Montoya should drop, if anything. but he'll probably stay at 88.

Piqué will be back to 95 without a doubt. should have never dropped in the first place. best defender in the world this season. his performances were ridiculously good.

Rakitić won the EL & CL back to back, was MOTM in the EL Final and scored in the CL Final. he's outperformed several higher rated midfielders in crunch games. he deserves 94 for my money, but will have to be satisfied with a 93 although he's just outperformed Luka Modric and Toni Kroos AND Arturo Vidal two seasons in a row but whatever.

Busquets should be 96. there isn't a better midfielder in the world. he won't rise tho. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Xavi will drop like a stone now he's left Barcelona, though the fact he got dropped so quickly when no one else in SM history has seen a drop like that is interesting to me and along with the poor ratings of Atleti players is a signal that SM doesn't really know how to rate La Liga. Balotelli is still rated 91, Kaka is 90!!

Pedro... I mean, given how Xavi got dropped he should drop again. 91 is fair. will probably stay at 92 tho.

Iniesta would have dropped to 95 and probably will next season, but winning the treble keeps him at 96 for me.

Suárez should rise. 96 is fair given his spectacular impact on Barcelona's fortunes. immensely decisive in all KO rounds of the Champions League.

is 100 possible? if it is, Messi should get it. he's clearly better than anyone and everyone.

Neymar was worth 95 at the START of the season. given he just dropped 39 goals & 11 assists on us, including 7 goals in the latter stages of the Champions League. QF (3), SF (3) and Final (1) I'd say he's well worth a 96, especially when you compare that to who else is rated that highly. Robben & Ribery got 96 for their treble win & neither played as well as Neymar did. the only player forwards better than Neymar right now are Messi and Cristiano. this should be reflected in the ratings.

Rafinha should get 88. he's a good squad guy who had some excellent performances thru the season (mostly vs. Villarreal).

Bravo will get 91, no question. was excellent all season and won the Zamora trophy.

Mascherano should have never dropped from 94 (he's won TWO champions leagues since then!) but as he's 31, I doubt he gets the bump back to 94 though lord knows he deserves it.

Bartra should rise to 89. a solid squad defender. staying at 88 would be ok too, though.

Douglas is fine at 86. he sure smiles nicely in those instagram photos!

Alba is worth 94, when you consider what he's achieved in football in the last 3 years: two league titles, one copa del rey, one european championship and the champions league. no other left back bar Alaba (who should also be 94) has come close to matching that haul and Alba's performances in big games are always reliable. this season he's even become a stalwart defender. will only get 93 tho.

Sergi Roberto is fine at 87.

Adriano is fine at 90.

Dani Alves is an interesting case. he was rubbish until March, then at half-time in El Clasico it's like someone flipped a switch in his brain and he's been amazing ever since. a rise back to 93 would be fair, but also staying at 92 given his age & poor form prior to March is also fair.

Vermaelen should DRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOP!

Mathieu is fine at 90.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

another point re: Alba is that Bernat got 91 for helping Bayern win the Bundesliga. he wasn't particularly spectacular at all. Alba has been boss for years and is only 92. even 93 wouldn't be enough.

other La Liga ratings:

get Samu Castillejo. he just replaced Vietto at Villarreal and will explode next year.

speaking of Vietto, get Vietto. 87 rated and is about to move to Atleti. he was going great guns til Villarreal ran out of steam. won't have that problem for Atleti. another surefire riser both in the next changes (89 is fair) and next season (91 and beyond).

Bacca should be 92. he was utterly ridiculous this season. his performance in the EL Final was spectacular!

Banega will get that +1 for sure. 91 is fair now he's starting to come good on his talents.

Vitolo should get +2 to 90.

Mustafi also deserves a +2 to 90.

Otamendi should be 91, maaaaaaaybe even 92 he really was absurdly good this season.

James should be 94. I said he had to prove himself with Madrid and he's done just that. absolutely central to all their best football. he was worth 93 after the world cup, definitely worth 94 now. will probably get 93 tho which is kinda unfair, but then Madrid did lose out on everything.

Varane is still rated 90. WHY?!?!?!? this guy should be 92 easily, maybe even 93. do SM even watch him play?!

Godin should be 94 or even 95. he's easily as good as any other defender out there (tho Piqué had a better season, obv.)

Miranda should have been 94 or 95 last change, but there's no chance of a makeup bump given his age and the fact that he's just moved to Inter.

Gimenez should get a +2 or even a +3. he's now the starting CB next to Godin for both club AND country. that is mighty impressive if you ask me. well worth an 89.

Koke and Arda should be rated 93. I don't know why they aren't tbh. I can see Koke getting a boost but Arda isn't as fashionable so I reckon he'll stay.

Griezmann should get a +1 to 92. would be very fair.

can Aduriz get a rise? I know he's old but BY GUM he was so good last season!

No disrespect' date=' metaphysical, but you don't have a clue about how the rating system works. :o[/quote']

none taken, Pedro! you're absolutely right I don't have a clue really, because the system is completely arbitrary and not based on any real world logic or performances or success.

e.g. Bernat has had one season of genuine top-level football and is only rated 1 behind Alba who has been at the top level since 2012, scoring in the final of the Euros, winning two liga titles, one copa and one champions league.

then there's Hazard who is deemed as good as Neymar despite not even coming CLOSE in terms of goals, assists or big matches effected. Neymar also has won the Copa Libertadores and now the Champions League, ripped PSG to pieces (the same PSG Hazard could only score past with a penalty) and is a regular star for Brazil ()while Hazard is outperformed by De Bruyne for his national team).

Xavi dropped from 96 to 91 in a year despite no one ever dropping off that fast before OR since. Kaka is STILL rated 90, fyi!

Michael Carrick has been one of the driving forces behind one of the best United sides ever. he's won 4 league titles including 3 in a row, been to consecutive CL Finals (and 3 in 4 years) yet never once got above 92. Cambiasso won *ONE* CL and beat up on the weakest Serie A in half a century and got himself a 94 rating he took an eternity to lose. De Rossi is STILL rated 94 when he hasn't played at an elite level in YEARS.

the ratings system is absolutely ridiculous. I'm just saying what should be done, not what will be.

:-)

I decided to have a crack at the La Liga upgrades that I think/hope will happen in the next couple of weeks. I don't watch a huge amount of Spanish football so I'm basing these on what I've seen, what I've read and what the stats show. I've only done the top 10 so far, may do the bottom 10 sometime but it's a lot of effort when you haven't heard of half the players before :P

Barcelona:

Bravo 90 > 91

Ter Stegen 89 > 90

Mathieu 90 > 91

Alba 92 > 93

Rakitic 92 > 93

Rafinha 87 > 88

Neymar 94 > 95

Real Madrid:

Varane 90 > 91

James Rodriguez 92 > 93

Isco 91 > 92

Atletico Madrid:

Oblak 87 > 88

Gimenez 86 > 88

Tiago 89 > 90

Saul 87 > 88

Griezmann 91 > 92

Valencia:

Diego Alves 90 > 91

Cancelo 80 > 82

Mustafi 88 > 89

Barragan 87 > 88

Javi Fuego 88 > 89

de Paul 85 > 86

Dani Parejo 90 > 91

Andre Gomes 88 > 89

Jose Gaya 86 > 88

Piatti 88 > 89

Sevilla:

Figueiras 86 > 87

Carrico 88 > 89

Kolodziejczak 87 > 88

Krychowiak 88 > 89

Denis Suarez 86 > 87

Vitolo 88 > 89

Bacca 90 > 91

Villarreal:

Mario Gaspar 88 > 89

Jaume Costa 87 > 88

Bailly 82 > 85

J. dos Santos 86 > 87

Cheryshev 87 > 88

Moi Gomez 86 > 87

Sergio Marcos 78 > 82

Vietto 87 > 89

Gerard Moreno 85 > 86

Athletic Club:

San Jose 88 > 89

Etxeita 85 > 87

Balenziaga 88 > 89

De Marcos 88 > 89

Ager Aketxe 80 > 82

Unai Lopez 82 > 84

Aduriz 89 > 90

Viguera 85 > 86

Guillermo Fernandez 82 > 84

Inaki Williams 78 > 84

Celta Vigo:

Sergio Alvarez 85 > 87

Jonny Castro 86 > 87

Sergi Gomez 83 > 85

Cabral 86 > 87

Pablo Hernandez 86 > 87

Radoja 85 > 86

Orellana 87 > 88

Santi Mina 82 > 85

Nolito 88 > 89

Malaga:

Kameni 86 > 87

Recio 86 > 87

Ricardo Horta 85 > 87

Samu 85 > 87

Espanyol:

Victor Alvarez 83 > 85

Abraham 84 > 85

Lucas Vazquez 85 > 86

I'm 100% sure I've missed some obvious ones too, hopefully this helps rather than having people ask the same question when the answer is above their post!

Enjoy :)

I decided to have a crack at the La Liga upgrades that I think/hope will happen in the next couple of weeks. I don't watch a huge amount of Spanish football so I'm basing these on what I've seen' date=' what I've read and what the stats show. I've only done the top 10 so far, may do the bottom 10 sometime but it's a lot of effort when you haven't heard of half the players before :P

Barcelona:

Bravo 90 > 91

Ter Stegen 89 > 90

Mathieu 90 > 91

Alba 92 > 93

Rakitic 92 > 93

Rafinha 87 > 88

Neymar 94 > 95

Real Madrid:

Varane 90 > 91

James Rodriguez 92 > 93

Isco 91 > 92

Atletico Madrid:

Oblak 87 > 88

Gimenez 86 > 88

Tiago 89 > 90

Saul 87 > 88

Griezmann 91 > 92

Valencia:

Diego Alves 90 > 91

Cancelo 80 > 82

Mustafi 88 > 89

Barragan 87 > 88

Javi Fuego 88 > 89

de Paul 85 > 86

Dani Parejo 90 > 91

Andre Gomes 88 > 89

Jose Gaya 86 > 88

Piatti 88 > 89

Sevilla:

Figueiras 86 > 87

Carrico 88 > 89

Kolodziejczak 87 > 88

Krychowiak 88 > 89

Denis Suarez 86 > 87

Vitolo 88 > 89

Bacca 90 > 91

Villarreal:

Mario Gaspar 88 > 89

Jaume Costa 87 > 88

Bailly 82 > 85

J. dos Santos 86 > 87

Cheryshev 87 > 88

Moi Gomez 86 > 87

Sergio Marcos 78 > 82

Vietto 87 > 89

Gerard Moreno 85 > 86

Athletic Club:

San Jose 88 > 89

Etxeita 85 > 87

Balenziaga 88 > 89

De Marcos 88 > 89

Ager Aketxe 80 > 82

Unai Lopez 82 > 84

Aduriz 89 > 90

Viguera 85 > 86

Guillermo Fernandez 82 > 84

Inaki Williams 78 > 84

Celta Vigo:

Sergio Alvarez 85 > 87

Jonny Castro 86 > 87

Sergi Gomez 83 > 85

Cabral 86 > 87

Pablo Hernandez 86 > 87

Radoja 85 > 86

Orellana 87 > 88

Santi Mina 82 > 85

Nolito 88 > 89

Malaga:

Kameni 86 > 87

Recio 86 > 87

Ricardo Horta 85 > 87

Samu 85 > 87

Espanyol:

Victor Alvarez 83 > 85

Abraham 84 > 85

Lucas Vazquez 85 > 86

I'm 100% sure I've missed some obvious ones too, hopefully this helps rather than having people ask the same question when the answer is above their post!

Enjoy :)[/quote']

Nice post ,Once vermaelen drops anything else is a bonus!

Once again, Varane does not deserve to rise by any means. Defensively, he's still the same player he was two years ago - great at tackling and reasonably composed in possession, but so error prone, it's laughable at times. Jose Gimenez, who has been La Liga's best defender bar Otamendi and Pique (after the New Year), does not deserve to be three ratings under someone who leaves the back line exposed more often than actually making a goal-saving tackle. Gimenez 89, Varane 90.

As for the other ratings, a couple of them here and there that I wouldn't necessarily agree with, starting with Krychowiak, who in my opinion really deserves a 90. He's been rock solid all season long, and is in my opinion the main reason behind Sevilla's EL success. I'd also grant Griezmann a 93, as I believe he's emulated Ozil's performances at RM when he jumped from a 91 to a 93.

I decided to have a crack at the La Liga upgrades that I think/hope will happen in the next couple of weeks. I don't watch a huge amount of Spanish football so I'm basing these on what I've seen' date=' what I've read and what the stats show. I've only done the top 10 so far, may do the bottom 10 sometime but it's a lot of effort when you haven't heard of half the players before :P

Barcelona:

Bravo 90 > 91

Ter Stegen 89 > stay

Mathieu 90 > 91

Alba 92 > 93

Rakitic 92 > 93 (it wouldn't be a bad call if he stayed, either)

Rafinha 87 > stay

Neymar 94 > 95

Real Madrid:

Varane 90 > 91

James Rodriguez 92 > 93

Isco 91 > 92

Atletico Madrid:

Oblak 87 > stay

Gimenez 86 > 87

Tiago 89 > 90 (he deserves it, but I don't think he'll get it)

Saul 87 > stay

Griezmann 91 > 92 (even a +2 wouldn't be shocking)

Valencia:

Diego Alves 90 > stay

Cancelo 80 > doesn't deserve more than a +1

Mustafi 88 > 89

Barragan 87 > 88

Javi Fuego 88 > 89

de Paul 85 > 86 (I wouldn't rise him, but he'll probably get a +1)

Dani Parejo 90 > 91 (deserves to rise, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't)

Andre Gomes 88 > 89

Jose Gaya 86 > 88

Piatti 88 > 89 (I wouldn't rise him - not enough game time)

Sevilla:

Figueiras 86 > 87 (a +2 wouldn't be shocking)

Carrico 88 > 89

Kolodziejczak 87 > 88

Krychowiak 88 > 89

Denis Suarez 86 > 87

Vitolo 88 > 89

Bacca 90 > 91

Villarreal:

Mario Gaspar 88 > 89

Jaume Costa 87 > 88

Bailly 82 > 84

J. dos Santos 86 > 87

Cheryshev 87 > 88

Moi Gomez 86 > 87

Sergio Marcos 78 > a +2, tops

Vietto 87 > 89 (deserves a +1, but I wouldn't be surprised if a +2 happened)

Gerard Moreno 85 > 87

Athletic Club:

San Jose 88 > 89

Etxeita 85 > 87

Balenziaga 88 > 89

De Marcos 88 > 89

Ager Aketxe 80 > he'll be lucky to get a +1 imo

Unai Lopez 82 > a +1, max

Aduriz 89 > 90 (I'd love to see him rise, but I think he's gonna stay)

Viguera 85 > 86 (same as de Paul)

Guillermo Fernandez 82 (same as Unai López)

Inaki Williams 78 > 83

Celta Vigo:

Sergio Alvarez 85 > 87

Jonny Castro 86 > 87 (a +2 would be a fair decision too)

Sergi Gomez 83 > 84

Cabral 86 > 87 (he deserves a +2 tbh)

Pablo Hernandez 86 > stay

Radoja 85 > 86

Orellana 87 > 88

Santi Mina 82 > 84

Nolito 88 > 89 (I think he deserves a +2, but won't get it)

Malaga:

Kameni 86 > 87

Recio 86 > 87 (I wouldn't rise hiim)

Ricardo Horta 85 > 86

Samu 85 > 87 (a +1 would also be accpetable, but I'd give him that +2)

Espanyol:

Victor Alvarez 83 > 85 (I'd probably give him a +1, but a +2 would also be accpetable)

Abraham 84 > 85 (would also be acceptable if he stayed, I would probably maintain his rating)

Lucas Vazquez 85 > 86 (a +2 would be an understandable decision, as well)

Enjoy :)[/quote']

Opinion in quote. ;)

Once again' date=' Varane does not deserve to rise by any means. Defensively, he's still the same player he was two years ago - great at tackling and reasonably composed in possession, but so error prone, it's laughable at times. Jose Gimenez, who has been La Liga's best defender bar Otamendi and Pique (after the New Year), does not deserve to be three ratings under someone who leaves the back line exposed more often than actually making a goal-saving tackle. Gimenez 89, Varane 90.

As for the other ratings, a couple of them here and there that I wouldn't necessarily agree with, starting with Krychowiak, who in my opinion really deserves a 90. He's been rock solid all season long, and is in my opinion the main reason behind Sevilla's EL success. I'd also grant Griezmann a 93, as I believe he's emulated Ozil's performances at RM when he jumped from a 91 to a 93.

[/quote']

Not agreeing or disagreeing but with the way SM does things, Varane will get a +1 for his minutes and club reputation. I was debating giving Gimenez 89 but I thought going from 83 to 89 may be too much for someone that isn't an attacker (going by SM standards). Yeah, Krychowiak and Griezmann maybe deserve +2s but I decided to be moderate :)

Athletic Club haven't had the best of seasons but with the hype surrounding Laporte he's got a chance to get 90, I don't think he will though.

Thanks for your opinions Pedro! Just one that I heavily disagree with is Rafinha. He's had 1152 league mins, 423 Cup mins and 114 Champions League mins for the best team in the world right now. Bartra and Montoya both got 88 in less successful seasons with a similar amount of minutes :P

I decided to have a crack at the La Liga upgrades that I think/hope will happen in the next couple of weeks. I don't watch a huge amount of Spanish football so I'm basing these on what I've seen' date=' what I've read and what the stats show. I've only done the top 10 so far, may do the bottom 10 sometime but it's a lot of effort when you haven't heard of half the players before :P[/quote']

not bad.

Nolito deserves a 90. I know it's only Celta so he won't get it, but he's been really quite spectacular this season.

you've given Athletic way too many rises. they were NOT good this season. Aduriz was amazing and carried them basically all the way. Inaki definitely deserves a bump tho.

also Bailly, love him tho I do, is absurdly error-prone and cannot get a +3. a +2 maybe just because he's moving up in the world, but even that doesn't sit easy.

Krychowiak should be 90. Aleix Vidal should be 89/90. Bacca should be 92.

Gimenez is worth 89, for damn sure. Godin deserves a rise as well; 93 is too low considering how good he is.

Mathieu doesn't deserve a rise, really. he's played solid & dependable football but 90 is fair for what is basically a squad guy with one epic game (Clasico) under him.

Piqué didn't deserve to drop last season (the season before? sure! but he was great in 13-14 and peerless in 14-15) - should get his 95 back.

Neymar should be 96. he just won the Treble and is a stud for club & country. 3 goals in the CL QF, 3 goals in the CL SF, and 1 goal (and probably second best player on the pitch after Piqué) in the Final itself. absolutely ridiculous consistency all season. there's only two better forwards in the world. that should be reflected in the ratings.

Thanks for your opinions Pedro! Just one that I heavily disagree with is Rafinha. He's had 1152 league mins' date=' 423 Cup mins and 114 Champions League mins for the best team in the world right now. Bartra and Montoya both got 88 in less successful seasons with a similar amount of minutes :P[/quote']

You're welcome, mate!

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on Rafinha then. :)

Like you rightly pointed out, there are other assessment factors, such as club performance.

But if a player wants to rise from 87 to 88, he should have a lot more game time imo (or in case he doesn't have that, he should have superb stats).

I remember Montoya and Bartra's cases and none of them should have risen in that specific occasion.

Great effort with your predictions though! ;)

suarez has to be 96

if not its a joke

after trophy less year he came and made the difference for Barcelona and won triplet

he is close to 29 he is deserve to be rated at 96 some day and now its the time

obviously he his the best player in the world after ronaldo and messi with robben and ribery injured all the time

rooney has been 96 drogba has been 96 robben is 96 millito was 95 and suarez is far better than him and van persie

so should rakitic rise to 93 you are too cheap

mascherano and pique should rise too and probably will

and if messi could have been 100 he should have

suarez has to be 96

if not its a joke

after trophy less year he came and made the difference for Barcelona and won triplet

he is close to 29 he is deserve to be rated at 96 some day and now its the time

obviously he his the best player in the world after ronaldo and messi with robben and ribery injured all the time

rooney has been 96 drogba has been 96 robben is 96 millito was 95 and suarez is far better than him and van persie

so should rakitic rise to 93 you are too cheap

mascherano and pique should rise too and probably will

and if messi could have been 100 he should have

Can't argue about Suarez, thing is.... If you give him 96 then going by last season Neymar has to get it too, been as (if not more) important....

I just don't see Neymar getting a +2

Can't argue about Suarez' date=' thing is.... If you give him 96 then going by last season Neymar has to get it too, been as (if not more) important....

I just don't see Neymar getting a +2 [/quote']

but why don't you?

he scored 39 goals for Barcelona last season. that's a total only 5 players have beaten in 15 years (Messi, Cristiano, Zlatan, Jardel and Van Nistelrooy). a historic achievement for Neymar to get that close top them.

bagged 22 league goals, joint 3rd in the Pichichi.

2 goals in the Copa QF against Atleti, 2 goals in the Copa SF against Villarreal, and scored twice in the Final (one incorrectly disallowed).

3 goals in the CL QF. 3 goals in the CL SF (did The Godking Neuer at his near-post AND nutmegged him) and a goal and near-MOTM display in the Final.

Suárez and Neymar are equally important to Barcelona's brilliance and should equally stand out there behind only Messi and Cristiano.

Would actually support Suarez at 96 pretty much entriely for what PNE said. Neymar +1 I can get behind for the fact He is ON FORM the 3rd best goalscorer in the world right now. Would only leave the 2 big dogs and Suarez (if risen) + Robben rated higher (and those 2 have built that over years of performances)

but why don't you?

he scored 39 goals for Barcelona last season. that's a total only 5 players have beaten in 15 years (Messi' date=' Cristiano, Zlatan, Jardel and Van Nistelrooy). a historic achievement for Neymar to get that close top them.

bagged 22 league goals, joint 3rd in the Pichichi.

2 goals in the Copa QF against Atleti, 2 goals in the Copa SF against Villarreal, and scored twice in the Final (one incorrectly disallowed).

3 goals in the CL QF. 3 goals in the CL SF (did The Godking Neuer at his near-post AND nutmegged him) and a goal [i']and[/i] near-MOTM display in the Final.

Suárez and Neymar are equally important to Barcelona's brilliance and should equally stand out there behind only Messi and Cristiano.

Agreed.... And believe me I would love it if he did....

Just don't think SM are that generous

Would actually support Suarez at 96 pretty much entriely for what PNE said. Neymar +1 I can get behind for the fact He is ON FORM the 3rd best goalscorer in the world right now. Would only leave the 2 big dogs and Suarez (if risen) + Robben rated higher (and those 2 have built that over years of performances)

Neymar's success with Santos and Brazil is as equal or more ratings-worthy than Suárez's success with Ajax and Uruguay. I mean, he won the Copa Libertadores!

and he was just as important if not moreso than Suárez this season with the Treble.

so what you're essentially saying is Suárez's last season with Liverpool is the +1 difference? even tho Neymar actually won a trophy for Barcelona (with his first ever Barça goal, at that!) in the very same season? I dunno if I buy that, tho I suspect that SM will.

be a shame tho. Neymar deserves a 96.

The last paragraph mate is the problem Suarez was far and away more spectacular than neymar Last season. Barca got a trophy (albeit they were the worst last year than they have in a long time in terms of success) and Suarez didnt but Luis was so much better last season hence the already existing +1 gap (which btw has closed form a much larger gap very quickly). I think this season they were both equally as important in Barcelonas Massive season and both should be rewarded with a rise of +1. We cant be compensating for ratings in the past.

So, working form last time they were reviewed as before that is now redundant as SM have already reviewed them for those deeds, They both could go +1 for their recent performances and successes.

The last paragraph mate is the problem Suarez was far and away more spectacular than neymar Last season. Barca got a trophy (albeit they were the worst last year than they have in a long time in terms of success) and Suarez didnt but Luis was so much better last season hence the already existing +1 gap (which btw has closed form a much larger gap very quickly). I think this season they were both equally as important in Barcelonas Massive season and both should be rewarded with a rise of +1. We cant be compensating for ratings in the past.

So' date=' working form last time they were reviewed as before that is now redundant as SM have already reviewed them for those deeds, They both could go +1 for their recent performances and successes.[/quote']

I see your logic, and SM will no doubt agree with you, but to me Neymar was better than Suárez going into 13-14. Neymar was coming off the stellar Confederations Cup win, including ripping Spain to bits before the thought was even a twinkle in LvG's eye, and then he moved to one of the biggest clubs in the world. yeah the club had a poor(ish) season because of a useless manager (who played Neymar out of position) but Neymar's quality was never in doubt - won a trophy with his first goal, scored & assisted in his first Clasico, scored Barcelona's only goal in the CL QF elimination, etc.

what I'm saying is they should have both been 95 at the start of the season. for Neymar to share a rating with someone like Hazard who is palpably beneath him is just a joke.

both deserve to be rated 96, but I suspect only Suárez will get that honour. and given Neymar's brilliance in the latter stages of the Champions League that really is a joke tbh. I mean Ribery got a 96 for demonstrably less brilliant performances. but hey, it is what it is I guess.

any chance of camacho from malaga rising now or in the future guys?

he's a brilliant player and rumour is Atleti are interested. he'll surely rise in the next changes and his potential in the future is huge.

well, I say huge, even if he joins Atleti & becomes one of the best in the world he won't get rated more than 92/93 *cough*Godin*cough* because apparently that's Atleti's limit.

Find myself agreeing once again with Cam. Just stumbled upon this but just made the case in another thread for a Suarez rise to (96) haha. Credit to FootballNotSoccer for having a go with a full leagues worth of ratings. Whilst it's likely disagreements will happen over ratings you've obviously gone to a lot of trouble with your predictions so kudos. Also, Gimenez deserves a decent rise too but it'll be interesting to see just how many ratings he climbs. It'll be intriguing, much like it will with Gaya (86) - Left Back of Valencia who, for me, deserves an 88 asap.