Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Find myself agreeing once again with Cam. Just stumbled upon this but just made the case in another thread for a Suarez rise to (96) haha. Credit to FootballNotSoccer for having a go with a full leagues worth of ratings. Whilst it's likely disagreements will happen over ratings you've obviously gone to a lot of trouble with your predictions so kudos. Also' date=' Gimenez deserves a decent rise too but it'll be interesting to see just how many ratings he climbs. It'll be intriguing, much like it will with Gaya (86) - Left Back of Valencia who, for me, deserves an 88 asap.[/quote']

Thanks, I only did half of La Liga because it literally is a foreign league to me. I'm sure we all could predict Barca and Real's ratings semi-accurately but I can't even think of a player from Cordoba off the top of my head! :o

What's the general opinion on Cancelo? Valencia paid the same for him as they did Andre Gomes!

Thanks' date=' I only did half of La Liga because it literally is a foreign league to me. I'm sure we all could predict Barca and Real's ratings semi-accurately but I can't even think of a player from Cordoba off the top of my head! :o

What's the general opinion on Cancelo? Valencia paid the same for him as they did Andre Gomes!

[/quote']

he's good, and has a bright future I think, but he's not quite the white hot prospect some thought he was. firmly behind Barragán & Gayá in the pecking order.

Is SM generous enough to give Mascherano his 94 back?

considering they took it off him for half a season of bad form at a new club, and haven't returned it despite him being magnificent for club & country as well as a central part of two liga wins, one copa win and one champions league win... I highly doubt they'll return it just because he's now up to three ligas, two copas and two champions leagues.

it's one of the more baffling ratings conundrums of SM's recent history.

hopefully Piqué at 94 won't be its sequel. that dude better get his 95 back!

(oh and Godin is only 93, and Miranda 92, and Pepe 93, and Varane 90, and Otamendi only just got 90... why does SM hate La Liga CB's?)

Andre Gomes should be 90?

He has a chance of 90 imo' date=' I'd go for 75% 89, 25% 90.

Sevillas Iborra +1 or +2?

I didn't even give him a +1 in my 'review' but after looking at his stats, he definitely looks worthy of a +1 at least. I think SM will probably go for +1 only just because he isn't in the gossip column like Krychowiak is.

(oh and Godin is only 93' date=' and Miranda 92, and Pepe 93, and Varane 90, and Otamendi only just got 90... why does SM hate La Liga CB's?)[/quote']

It's even worse than that, Pepe is 92!

I've got a feeling SM might leave Pique's raise to 95 till next season's mid-season review, they did a similar thing with Benzema and didn't raise him again till a year later. It think 'saving face' is the correct term :P

Pepe should RISE he's one of the best defenders in the world. should have been 94 since like 2011. Godin should have made 95 in the summer. Miranda should be 94. Varane should be 92/93. Otamendi should be 91, Mustafi 90, Musacchio should have been 90 like four years ago...

Alves won't rise. he's 32 and before his magical four months of form he played like unwashed balls for about 18 months. 92 is fair.

I've got a feeling SM might leave Pique's raise to 95 till next season's mid-season review' date=' they did a similar thing with Benzema and didn't raise him again till a year later. It think 'saving face' is the correct term :P[/quote']

in a world where Lucas Bigilia just got 91 for finishing second in the worst Serie A I've ever seen while Xavi dropped from 96 to 91 within the space of a season IN WHICH HE HELPED WIN THE TREBLE (meanwhile Kaka took an eternity to drop to 91) I'd wager you're probably right. the SM ratings decider people obviously don't like/don't care about La Liga.

Piqué should get it back now tho. I mean, I said at the time dropping him was a colossal mistake given how good he was in 13-14 & would be again in 14-15 and OOPSIE looks like I was right (said Neymar shoulda been 95 too, looks like I was right then too - tho now the kid is worth a 96) - what's funny is when they should have dropped Piqué (during 12-13) they did nothing. classic SM.

I'm glad its not just me that thinks the Serie A ratings were a bit off.. yet they missed out Alfred Duncan again.. 3100 minutes over 2 seasons and no rise!

They always miss at least one! :(

I predicted +1 for Mustafi but do you guys think SM could give him 90? Not if he deserves it but is there a chance that SM will give it to him? Radu and Savic both got +1s to 90 in the Serie A review and I think Mustafi has had a better season than both of them.

They always miss at least one! :(

I predicted +1 for Mustafi but do you guys think SM could give him 90? Not if he deserves it but is there a chance that SM will give it to him? Radu and Savic both got +1s to 90 in the Serie A review and I think Mustafi has had a better season than both of them.

he deserves a 90 but we've been over how SM doesn't seem to think much of La Liga CB's... so idk if he'll get it.

he deserves a 90 but we've been over how SM doesn't seem to think much of La Liga CB's... so idk if he'll get it.

SM doesnt think much of defenders in general, the La Liga bias is null and void. In fact, La Liga has the most 93+, Marcello, Pique, Mascherano, Busquets*, Ramos and Godin all 93+. Bundesliga has 5, Lahm, Boateng, Xabi*, Hummels, Alaba, Seria A has Chiellini and De Rossi whilst Ligue 1 and the Premier League have 1, Thiago Silva and Kompany.

* Yes Busquets and Xabi really shouldnt count as CBs, De Rossi hasnt even played their for years so him too i guess, but hey, SM.

BUSQUETS (the best cbs in the world ) +1 !! neymar +2, suarez +1, messi +1, rakitic +1, alba +2 (best in the season, and marcelo +1), iniesta -1 old bad season, pique +1, alves +1, mascherano +1, rafinha roberto +1, leno +1, carvajal +1, modric +1, james isco +1, mustafi +2, otamendi +1, gaya +3, koke +1, griezman +1, godin +1, miranda +1, gimenez +3, niguez +2,bacca +2, gameiro +1, SM go