Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

SM doesnt think much of defenders in general' date=' the La Liga bias is null and void. In fact, La Liga has the most 93+, Marcello, Pique, Mascherano, Busquets*, Ramos and Godin all 93+. Bundesliga has 5, Lahm, Boateng, Xabi*, Hummels, Alaba, Seria A has Chiellini and De Rossi whilst Ligue 1 and the Premier League have 1, Thiago Silva and Kompany.

* Yes Busquets and Xabi really shouldnt count as CBs, De Rossi hasnt even played their for years so him too i guess, but hey, SM.[/quote']

it has the most but it should have more. the concentration of talent in La Liga is >>>>>>>> every other league. most of the best players in the world play there.

Busquets and Xabi are both capable of playing CB and given the way the CB's split and they drop into the back-line to initiate play they basically play like CB's anyway. it's fair they keep the position. De Rossi is a different matter but dude has kept his 94 despite not playing at an elite level for YEARS. he's worth MAYBE 91 these days, more likely 90. somehow only dropped -1.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

LOL Iniesta old and bad season' date=' you mad? MOTM in the CL final and old? I guess Pirlo would drop as well. I reckon he has a higher chance of rising than dropping, but in all honesty he and Pirlo will stay. [/quote']

Yes iniesta bad season, 1 goal and 5 assist very bad, go -1. 95 rating is good

alba and alves +2 ! yes alves +2' date=' is old ? no, pirlo +2 2012(33 years..), xabi alonso +1 2013 (31 years), toure +2 2014 (31 years..) terry +1... also alves +2 best in the world and agus !

[/quote']

Alba +2 would be worth it. he won't get it though for reasons I can't quite understand. he's been imperious this season and has won everything there is to win bar the Club World Cup and the World Cup. easily the best LB in the world right now. he'll get 93 if he's lucky. I could even see him staying tbh.

Alves... look, he's been amazing since March, I get it, but he was garbage for 18 months before that (why do you think his contract renewal ran SO LATE?) a +1 would be very generous. staying at 92 would be fair given everything.

Hi everyone' date=' any recommendations for 87/88 players that could hit 89/90 in the next La Liga review?[/quote']

How about Gaya from an 86?

Gaya has a chance of 89 but I think 88 is more likely. Krychowiak' date=' Iborra, Andre Gomes, Vietto too add to Vendetta's two :)

Could anyone help me remember at least one episode where Bale has played as CF? Because his position change doesnt make any sense

5 games at F© according to WhoScored, I remember he was playing up-front with Ronaldo one game but got injured. A bit premature but SM love position changes!

The position changes in the last 12 months have been really quick. Florenzi got RB after two games... Granted played more now but two games is crazy. Guess its great for Bale owners & makes him alot more valuable now.

Would much rather they just have a yellow on the position.

Interesting' date=' they seem to be doing La Liga before the Prem this time around. [/quote']

let's see how badly they underrate Barcelona in the ratings, despite them just winning the TREBLE (and the bulk of this squad winning their SECOND treble (!!!)) and the team as a whole winning 3 CL's since 2008 (during which no other team has won it more than once).

(p.s. I wonder what Busquets has to do to get 96? Robben & Ribery did one Treble and years of sustained excellence and got it. Busquets has been superb in all 7 of his professional seasons, won every single major trophy available, and he's also got TWO Trebles!)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/forum...uis-gaya-86

Also' date=' I very much hope that Gaya (86, LB at Valencia) gets a boost. In my eyes, he deserves a (+2). Thoughts? I recently argued this rise in another thread so please check out the link above and tell me what you think.[/quote']

Remember it fondly......

Gaya +2 to 88 id br shocked if he didnt. Can see Neymar and Suarez rises as nailed on, with Rakitic, Alba and Busquets all with a good shout. and the Gks obvs.

Remember it fondly......

Gaya +2 to 88 id br shocked if he didnt. Can see Neymar and Suarez rises as nailed on' date=' with Rakitic, Alba and Busquets all with a good shout. and the Gks obvs.[/quote']

Gaya will definitely get 88, could argue he deserves 89 he really has been quite great. he and Gimenez have had massive breakout years. Gimenez in particular has been so good Atleti sold Miranda!

anyway Cam, you seem to be the most in tune with the way SM do business so let me ask you: is Piqué gonna get his 95 back now? or will they wait until next season to save face (he should have never dropped in the first place)??

ALSO: you said in the other thread Hazard will rise to 95. I reckon he will too because SM looooves PL players (except Michael Carrick, for some reason)... but as Neymar will rise to 95 as well, are SM really saying these two are on the same level? because Neymar's achievements and performances in huge CL games DWARF Hazard's... for me Neymar fully deserves to be 96, especially if Hazard is 95, he's no worse than Suárez and no less important to Barcelona's success. will they have the guts to go +2 or are we supposed to stomach more nonsense with them on the same level?