Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

How much should we expect Iago Aspas to rise? Quite a lot i would imagine...

id say to 86/87

What Malaga players are definitely in for a rise? I've heard Monreal and Isco are class acts' date=' any others? B)[/quote']

Iturra is a cheapie that will rise

Camacho & Portillo ditto

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

What Malaga players are definitely in for a rise? I've heard Monreal and Isco are class acts' date=' any others? B)[/quote']

Portillo +6 - Camacho +3 - Iturra +2 - Isco +3 - eliseu +1

How much should we expect Iago Aspas to rise? Quite a lot i would imagine...

Asapas --> 86

I think Falcao should be same rating as RVP.There is not much between them if anything Falcao scores more then RVP.

If RVP hits 95 in his next review then Falcao should be the same.

Am I wrong?

Falcao plays in Europa League, RVP in Champions League, so there is a slight difference.

I think Falcao should be same rating as RVP.There is not much between them if anything Falcao scores more then RVP.

If RVP hits 95 in his next review then Falcao should be the same.

Am I wrong?

I agree with you. Falcao WON the Europa League with Atletico Madrid. Not many clubs currently in the Champions League can achieve this feat. Winning the Europa League is better than other teams being kicked out in the Champions League, with some relegated to the Europa League and not winning it. Thus, it is not fair to compare them using the UCL and EL competitions. Yes, Falcao deserves 95 but I don't think he'll get it.

So it doesn't matter how they perform? just what competition thee in?

I know Falcao is a great player, and he won Europa League twice. My point was Europa League is slightly lower level than Champions League. Quality of opposition is also slightly weaker.

He probably deserves +2, but won't get +3 unless they only get to Atletico in April or something. Also, I wouldn't compare Falcao and RVP directly(of course you can), as they are not exactly the same type of striker

I know Falcao is a great player' date=' and he won Europa League twice. My point was Europa League is slightly lower level than Champions League. Quality of opposition is also slightly weaker.

He probably deserves +2, but won't get +3 unless they only get to Atletico in April or something. Also, I wouldn't compare Falcao and RVP directly(of course you can), as they are not exactly the same type of striker[/quote']

No one is saying they are the exact same strikers but they can still be rated the same, they don't need to be the same strikers to be rated the same.

No one is saying they are the exact same strikers but they can still be rated the same' date=' they don't need to be the same strikers to be rated the same.[/i']

Falcao has never proven himself in the Champions league and internationally has not played at the biggest stage.

RVP deserves to be rated higher than Falcao just now, he has done it on the bigger stages over a longer time frame.

Falcao has never proven himself in the Champions league and internationally has not played at the biggest stage.

RVP deserves to be rated higher than Falcao just now' date=' he has done it on the bigger stages over a longer time frame.[/quote']

Agree, RvP had an amazing season last year, better NT (Netherlands compared to Colombia), plays at a better club. IMO:-

RvP: 95

Falcao: 94

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

godin +1

miranda +1

juanfran +2

filipe luis +2

mario suarez +2

gabi +1

diego costa +2

adrian +1

falcao +2

courtois +2

koke+2

???????

I'll give my opinions on them:

Godin +1

Miranda will either stay or get a +1' date=' it's 50-50.

Juanfran I reckon will get 89 though a 90 is possible but I'd say +1 is what he'll get.

Same as Juanfran for Suarez.

Filipe Luis will rise by 1

Gabi will get a +1

I don't know where you got Diego Costa rising by 2, he'll stay.

Adrian will rise by 1.

Falcao will get a +2 as will Courtois and Koke[/center']

Riferimento: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

godin +1

miranda +1

juanfran +2

filipe luis +2

mario suarez +2

gabi +1

diego costa +2

adrian +1

falcao +2

courtois +2

koke+2

???????

godin +1

miranda +1

juanfran +1/2

filipe luis +1

mario suarez +1

gabi +1

diego costa +1

adrian +1

falcao +2

courtois +2

koke+2

: D

This season (all competitions):

Messi- 36 goals

Ronaldo- 24 goals

Falcao- 22 goals

Falcao is only just behind the 2 best rated players in the game in the goals charts this season. Falcao should get at least +2, but if you look at the 95+ strikers in the game, these are their records (Falcao got 24 last season):

Rooney- 8 goals (31 last season)

Villa- 5 goals (has been injured mind) (13 last season)

Ibrahimovic- 20 goals (34 last season)

If you look at the records, Falcao has been doing better than these 3 this season, and Athletico aren't as dominant a force in their nation as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man U and PSG. He was also more or less on a par with Rooney and Ibra on the goal scoring front last season too.

With this in mind, I reckon Falcao should be rated 95, maybe even 96 as he is just as good, if not better than Ibra. These numbers may be very ambitious, and 94 would seem more reasonable, but the stats speak for themselves. Given the generous ratings of the Bundesliga too, I wouldn't rule out a +3 or +4.

This season (all competitions):

Messi- 36 goals

Ronaldo- 24 goals

Falcao- 22 goals

Falcao is only just behind the 2 best rated players in the game in the goals charts this season. Falcao should get at least +2' date=' but if you look at the 95+ strikers in the game, these are their records (Falcao got 24 last season):

Rooney- 8 goals (31 last season)

Villa- 5 goals (has been injured mind) (13 last season)

Ibrahimovic- 20 goals (34 last season)

If you look at the records, Falcao has been doing better than these 3 this season, and Athletico aren't as dominant a force in their nation as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man U and PSG. He was also more or less on a par with Rooney and Ibra on the goal scoring front last season too.

With this in mind, I reckon Falcao should be rated 95, maybe even 96 as he is just as good, if not better than Ibra. These numbers may be very ambitious, and 94 would seem more reasonable, but the stats speak for themselves. Given the generous ratings of the Bundesliga too, I wouldn't rule out a +3 or +4.[/quote']

How is 14 goals behind Messi 'just behind'?

Well' date=' Messi is on another planet. I edit that to just behind Ronaldo then, who is the 2nd best player on SM on rating.[/quote']

I'm too tired to explain how the rating system works to you now, maybe someone else will do it but it would just be downright stupid if Falcao jumped straight to 95, 94 now and 95 at the end of the season yes, but straight to 95 is dumb but looking at some of the reviews it isn't ruled out.

I'm too tired to explain how the rating system works to you now' date=' maybe someone else will do it but it would just be downright stupid if Falcao jumped straight to 95, 94 now and 95 at the end of the season yes, but straight to 95 is dumb but looking at some of the reviews it isn't ruled out.[/quote']
Falcao rise 3 or 4 get outta here lol. I agree what ray has said...

I did say Falcao would most likely get 94, but if you look at the stats and recent reviews, he should and could get a 95. OK, 96 will probably be too big a jump, so I will say sorry to that, but certainly 95 could be on.

I have a feeling Falcao will get a 95. SM has been very liberal lately.

That is' date=' if they ever get around to Spain...[/quote']

About a 0% chance of that, that pus him in the Aguero class and higher than RVP. maybe next season or at the end of this one if he is lucky

:)