Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

I agree metaphysical' date=' Busquets should get the 96. Alba should also be 93 for me (+1), Suarez 96 (+1) and Neymar 95 (+1). They'll be more but it's 4:30 am here and I'm far too tired to think of any I may have missed. For me though, those are the stone wallers.[/quote']

for me with Barcelona you haveta go:

Bravo +1 to 91 (especially after the Copa America win)

Ter Stegen +1 to 90

Alba +1 to 93

Piqué +1 to 95

Busquets +1 to 96

Rakitic +1 to 93

Suárez +1 to 96

Neymar +2 to 96

and Mascherano mooooooooooore deserves a +1 to 94, but if they didn't give it to him after the 2011 CL or the 2014 World Cup, they won't give it to him now. sorry Masch!

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Gaya will definitely get 88' date=' could argue he deserves 89 he really has been quite great. he and Gimenez have had massive breakout years. Gimenez in particular has been so good Atleti sold Miranda!

anyway Cam, you seem to be the most in tune with the way SM do business so let me ask you: is Piqué gonna get his 95 back now? or will they wait until next season to save face (he should have never dropped in the first place)??

ALSO: you said in the other thread Hazard will rise to 95. I reckon he will too because SM looooves PL players (except Michael Carrick, for some reason)... but as Neymar will rise to 95 as well, are SM really saying these two are on the same level? because Neymar's achievements and performances in huge CL games DWARF Hazard's... for me Neymar fully deserves to be 96, [i']especially[/i] if Hazard is 95, he's no worse than Suárez and no less important to Barcelona's success. will they have the guts to go +2 or are we supposed to stomach more nonsense with them on the same level?

Well i said Hazard 50/50 but i think they will give it to him if im being honest but id probably like to see him stay for 6 months just to back it up. Neymar will not get 96 and shouldnt imo but is nailed on for 95. So there is the difference if you get me. As there are no 1/2 levels or you could easily split them like that. Based on the season gone ID argue Neymar deserves to be higher and id probably have Haz 94, Neymar 95. But if Hazard sneaks a 95 he will be rated same as Neymar and you cant help that. Players will ultimately share ratings that may or my not be on the way up or down or be better or worse or soloists or team success based. Difference is Neymar will be 'closer' to his 96 (what i think of as accumulated ratings brownie points in my mind) Where as Hazard will have alot of work to do to get a 96 if that makes sense.

I agree (and already said) That both Gks will get +1, as will Neymar and Suarez. I also agree with your predictions (not nailed on but likely) for Alba, Raki and i have busquets more at 50/50 with a slight lean towards yes (lets say 60/40). Pique though i am less optimistic about. I have read some of your passionate and lets be honest probably overzealous posts and alot of you say makes sense you just go overboard with it. Pique s an interesting case. I Believe he had badly needed that drop to 94 when he got it. You have to judge more recently when you do ratings and for 12 months there Barca were very underwhelming despite over a 7-10 year period being the best team. Pique was pretty diabolical in that period. Winning the treble and a good season for him may see him get it back, but i am leaning towards a stay for him. Call it gut feeling. Masch will stay. i think he is harder done by than Pique to be onest but he is a very sdolid polayer just doesnt seemt o ever hit that tiny bit extra to warrant the return to 94. Plus Sm just love over 30's. He does havce alot of my metaphorical brownie points to keep that 93 for a very long while.

Well i said Hazard 50/50 but i think they will give it to him if im being honest but id probably like to see him stay for 6 months just to back it up. Neymar will not get 96 and shouldnt imo but is nailed on for 95. So there is the difference if you get me. As there are no 1/2 levels or you could easily split them like that. Based on the season gone ID argue Neymar deserves to be higher and id probably have Haz 94' date=' Neymar 95. But if Hazard sneaks a 95 he will be rated same as Neymar and you cant help that. Players will ultimately share ratings that may or my not be on the way up or down or be better or worse or soloists or team success based. Difference is Neymar will be 'closer' to his 96 (what i think of as accumulated ratings brownie points in my mind) Where as Hazard will have alot of work to do to get a 96 if that makes sense.

[/quote']

I get you. I find it pretty sad, but I get you. of course Neymar being closer to 96 is largely irrelevant unless they give it to him in the NEXT changes, which I doubt they do. in fact I'd bet they only bump Neymar to 96 when they do the same to Hazard. but that's just me being pessimistic, lol.

Pique though i am less optimistic about. I have read some of your passionate and lets be honest probably overzealous posts and alot of you say makes sense you just go overboard with it. Pique s an interesting case. I Believe he had badly needed that drop to 94 when he got it. You have to judge more recently when you do ratings and for 12 months there Barca were very underwhelming despite over a 7-10 year period being the best team. Pique was pretty diabolical in that period. Winning the treble and a good season for him may see him get it back, but i am leaning towards a stay for him. Call it gut feeling.

I know about judging recently, but Piqué's drop to 94 was a year too late. he was poor in 12-13 and would have deserved to be dropped then, and ok if that poor form had continued I would have understood the drop as well, but in 13-14 he was good, especially in the big games. Barcelona were still on for a treble when he injured his shoulder in the CL QF first leg against Atleti. in the weeks after Piqué's injury their season fell to pieces. that's not me being overzealous, that's literally a fact you can go check out. going along fine with him: he injures his shoulder 10 minutes in, they get KO'd from the CL, lose the Copa, and lose their advantage in La Liga. he rushed back to play the last game of the season, but they couldn't beat Atleti & lost La Liga too.

he had a terrible World Cup, absolutely, but that alone doesn't merit a drop. then in 14-15 he was flawless, certainly good enough in isolation to get a +1.

my guess is he'll get his 95 back in six months. kind of a joke given how good he was in the previous two seasons (especially 14-15; his dominance in the CL semi-final & final was incredible), but there ya go.

appreciate the response tho.

I mean' date=' he and Koke should already [i']BE[/i] 93, but seeing as they aren't? I doubt it.

Cam's the expert tho.

hardly, just a decent opinion usually. Only the EPl would i go as far to say expert as i watch it religiously. Turan probably stay 92 although Barca hype could help id be confidetn of a stay. Koke could rise really rate him, but Atleti werent exactly as good as last season, so id expect a stay with a chance of a rise.

hardly' date=' just a decent opinion usually. Only the EPl would i go as far to say expert as i watch it religiously. Turan probably stay 92 although Barca hype could help id be confidetn of a stay. Koke could rise really rate him, but Atleti werent exactly as good as last season, so id expect a stay with a chance of a rise.

[/quote']

Atleti weren't good but individually Koke was much better than the previous season. also he cemented his place as Spain's starting central midfielder.

he's well worth a 93.

Arda less so, but he still had a great season and did just earn a move to Barcelona, lol.