Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

To bring the topic back to La Liga ratings discussion.

Rafinha 1.695' minutes 2 goals 3 assists in all competitions

Sergi Roberto: 926' minutes 2 goals 1 assist in all competitions

With the current over generous review would you agree they have a chance at a +2 and +1 respectively?

These stats did happen for a treble winning side' date=' and both players are extremely talented[/quote']

a +2 would be fair for Rafinha, those minutes would be higher were it not for injuries bogging him down, especially before the new year.

Sergi Roberto is fine at 87. he only really played garbage time minutes or absolute gimmies. I like the kid, he has good hustle, but 88 would be generous.

I don't think you realise just how good he's been. look at whoscored's top 10 performers in La Liga in 14-15: http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/206/Tournaments/4/Seasons/5435/Stages/11363/PlayerStatistics/Spain-La-Liga-2014-2015

I know we're done talking about Gimenez but I was taking a look at WhoScored today and noticed the top 10 for the Premier League. Look who is also 9th: http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/2/Seasons/4311/Stages/9155/PlayerStatistics/England-Premier-League-2014-2015 :P

On topic, Valencia really seem to be splashing the cash this summer, anyone think either Santi Mina or Bakkali could be starters next year? Feghouli and Rodrigo seem to have the right wing covered but maybe on the left wing the two youngsters could feature?

I know we're done talking about Gimenez but I was taking a look at WhoScored today and noticed the top 10 for the Premier League. Look who is also 9th: http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/2/Seasons/4311/Stages/9155/PlayerStatistics/England-Premier-League-2014-2015 :P

THE GREATEST DEFENDER IN THE WORLD!

(seriously tho given how often he got injured he basically ended up avoiding most of United's troubles and only really played in that stretch where they were actually good' date=' lol)

On topic, Valencia really seem to be splashing the cash this summer, anyone think either Santi Mina or Bakkali could be starters next year? Feghouli and Rodrigo seem to have the right wing covered but maybe on the left wing the two youngsters could feature?

I have no idea about Bakkali, really. he has talent but did he even play for PSV last year?

Santi Mina I think will work his way into a starting role, though he won't have it locked from the jump. I like him a lot tho, he's really good.

I like the way the very top-tier is structured right now' date=' except that Cristiano is 99 when he should be one below Messi because there IS a difference between them.

I would put him down to 98 (or Messi up to 100 if it's possible) and then have 97 (and maybe 98) as a "free" spot to signify how much better those two are than everyone else.

[/quote']

The season when Cristiano got his 99 rating was oustanding, he really deserved it. For me there is no difference between them, they are both the best players in the world.

Talking about messi, everyone is critizicing him here in Argentina, he just let everyone down with his crappy Copa America. They both should stay 99.

Stoked For Godin... One of the ones i thought a really slim chance but who i really rate. Koke rose which was likely as Juanfran.. Thought Griezmann could have got the +2 with the heavy handedness so far but 92 is no tragedy. Casillas -1 a little Harsh and i dont really like it when they are preemptive but Porto confirmed so he inevitably drops with that league coeff, Still rather wait then do it when transfer is announced as although hugely unlikely what if Porto win the CL kind of thing.... Then he can have 93 there.. Not too disheartened by it despite him ebong ion 1 of my GC teams we all knew the rsik when we kept him.

Happy for Oblak's rise.

Imo, they dropped Casillas because of age rather than the league cap, I mean players like Ibrahimovic, Thiago Silva went to France when there was a league rating cap and yet they held on to their rating. In some sense, maybe moving from Real to Porto is a bigger drop than say Milan to PSG

damn right my boy Godín got 94! he shoulda got that a YEAR ago, hell, he should have got 95 a year ago but let's not expect SM to rate La Liga CB's fairly all of a sudden! (as for Bonucci - has he been the best/2nd/3rd best CB in the world for the last 2/3 years like Godín has? no? then stop complaining. 94 is LOOOOOOOONG overdue for the big man).

can't believe Saúl didn't rise! and Giménez only getting 88 is a joke but not a surprise as he is a La Liga CB after all!

good on them for raising Koke, too. didn't think they'd do that even if he did deserve it.

The season when Cristiano got his 99 rating was oustanding' date=' he really deserved it. For me there is no difference between them, they are both the best players in the world.

Talking about messi, everyone is critizicing him here in Argentina, he just let everyone down with his crappy Copa America. They both should stay 99.

[/quote']

there is no difference between them in goalscoring (and even then, in 13-14 Cristiano's goals in the big games during the run-in were usually when the tie was over - it was his team-mates who settled the match, mostly without his involvement).

in everything else, there is a CLEAR difference. but they won't change the ratings now, even though Messi is obviously superior. not until Cristiano drops off majorly.

and crappy Copa America? HA. were you watching the same tournament as me? your manager was a joke and in the final your players wouldn't even pass to him. the two times he got the ball in good positions Lavezzi & Higuain conspired to screw up the chances. you asked him to be your central midfielder, winger AND #10 all tournament long. playing Biglia instead of Banega... ridiculous! he didn't let you down. Higuain, Tata & Lavezzi let you down. this is the third international tournament in a row where Higuain had basically eliminated Argentina with his misses. what an abortion of a forward he's become.

damn right my boy Godín got 94! he shoulda got that a YEAR ago' date=' hell, he should have got 95 a year ago but let's not expect SM to rate La Liga CB's fairly all of a sudden! (as for Bonucci - [b']has he been the best/2nd/3rd best CB in the world for the last 2/3 years like Godín has? no?[/b] then stop complaining. 94 is LOOOOOOOONG overdue for the big man).

I'd say no, like I'd say no for Godin too. But I can say a little, very little thing: Bonucci got lot of title wins compared to Godin and like SM want to underlines, it's very important to drop or rise reviewing players. I'm not saying Bonucci should be rated higher than Godin. They should be equalized. Chiellini is overrated by a while. Just like De Rossi was. And De Rossi shouldn't equalize Bonucci (and Godin) at 93 rating. That's easy.