Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

there is no chance Mandzukic will rise given how poorly he ended the season.

I'd say no' date=' like I'd say no for Godin too. But I can say a little, very little thing: Bonucci got lot of title wins compared to Godin and like SM want to underlines, it's very important to drop or rise reviewing players. I'm not saying Bonucci should be rated higher than Godin. They should be equalized. Chiellini is overrated by a while. Just like De Rossi was. And De Rossi shouldn't equalize Bonucci (and Godin) at 93 rating. That's easy.[/quote']

Bonucci is fabulous, I'm a big fan of his, but he's not on Godín's level in terms of performances or influence.

Winning 4 Titles with Juventus is an otherwise garbage Serie A is nowhere near winning a Europa League, Copa del Rey and Liga Title with ATLETICO MADRID. Not to forget they made the CL Final and only lost because of Diego Costa & Arda Turan's injuries.

Atleti were a laughing stock and Godín has become one of the pillars upon which Simeone has built them into a legitimate force in World Football. Juve has always been one of the two biggest dogs in Italy, even when they got RELEGATED BECAUSE OF CRIMINALITY they held on to their star players. it's not the same, not the same at all.

Bonucci has a case for 94, I think 93 is fair given how poor Serie A is and how ineffectual he is with Italy, but he has a case. however that's no impact on Godín who should be 95 already.

As an Atletico fan: Godin was fair, as long as 95 is in the works for December. Griezmann as well. He was dominant for a half season. Let him prove it over another half season and we'll give him a 93 in December.

Oblak - Moya: Yes, fair.

Wingbacks: All fair

Central defenders: Velasquez to 86 would have been fair. Gimenez I was expecting 88. He'll be 90-91 within a year, but the fact is he just hasn't played as much as he should have last season. I'd rather have him than any other defender in the world on my team right now if we take age into consideration. The type of player you build around.

Holding mids: Saul would be rated 88 if he were owned by Real or Barcelona based on performance. We'll see if he gets it here. Tiago got an unwarranted rise. Gabi should be 91. Mario Suarez also deserved a decrease. Thomas should be 86, we'll see if that one happens.

Attacking mids: Koke well deserved; Oliver maybe should get a +1.

Strikers: Someone get Borja that rise to 85 that he deserves. Borja Viguera got it last season, and they performed very similarly, though Borja Baston is a better player.

Ok neymar rakitic bravo isco James varane +1 is good' date=' so pique suarez alba busquet no ,??? SM is joke[/quote']

Pique ALba and Busquets could all stay (personally id rise Alba 100% other 2 i could live with). Suarez no riese though is impossible i belive he was out of this world. Mightnt be done ofc give it till tomorrow but i expect a Suarez 96.

Ok neymar rakitic bravo isco James varane +1 is good' date=' so pique suarez alba busquet no ,??? SM is joke[/quote']

they just CANNOT be done with Barcelona. Piqué, Alba and Busquets not rising is a bad joke, ESPECIALLY Alba who has a case to be 94 (he plays better & has achieved more than Alaba or Marcelo who are both 93). they just won the Treble ***. for most of them it's their SECOND TREBLE. how have you barely raised any of them?!

Neymar only getting +1 is ridiculous, but I knew it was coming. they'd never have the balls to make him 96 despite him being worth it.

they just CANNOT be done with Barcelona. Piqué' date=' Alba and Busquets not rising is a bad joke, ESPECIALLY Alba who has a case to be 94 (he plays better & has achieved more than Alaba or Marcelo who are both 93). [i']they just won the Treble ***[/i]. for most of them it's their SECOND TREBLE. how have you barely raised any of them?!

Neymar only getting +1 is ridiculous, but I knew it was coming. they'd never have the balls to make him 96 despite him being worth it.

Why does evrything have to be an over the top rant with you mate. Alba could go 93 and Pique and Budquets both have a chance but every post is raging about ridiculously large ratings changes etc. Lets keep it realistic for heavens sake.

Guest Redsky

No rise at all for Velazquez seems a mistake to me?

Bet they missed him because he's already out on loan back to Getafe this season. As an owner of Munir, there was no reason at all to give him a rise except of a few rumours that he might be moving to Arsenal/Chelsea. Bizarre rise.

Alba for sure, for me, should get 93. Busquets, in my eyes, deserves a 96 but the % chance he gets it you never know. Pique, on the other hand, I'd rather see stay 94 for another 6 months or so. He was rightfully taken down to 94 a while back and while I do agree he's on track to get his 95 back, I'd rather he backed this up with another 6 months or so of performances.

Why does evrything have to be an over the top rant with you mate. Alba could go 93 and Pique and Budquets both have a chance but every post is raging about ridiculously large ratings changes etc. Lets keep it realistic for heavens sake.

because that's my style. I'm a passionate and instinctive person' date=' that's who I am. you're dispassionate and logical, and I dig that. we make a good team, balancing each other out with our approaches. you never see Star Trek? Kirk & Spock, man! Kirk & Spock!

as for realism:

Alba has played better and won more than Marcelo & Alaba, who are rated 93. he could still rise tomorrow, but if he doesn't that is a terrible decision.

I'm not gonna go over Piqué [i']AGAIN[/i], lol. but suffice to say if he doesn't get his 95 it's because SM unjustly dropped him to 94 just six months ago and don't want to look like idiots.

Sergio Busquets is an immaculate DM. Pep Guardiola & Vicente Del Bosque both made him a key piece in their sides (possibly the best club & country sides ever). he is so good that even when a world-class DM like Mascherano plays in his place, there is a noticeable drop in Barcelona's level. in his SEVEN seasons of top-tier play, he has won Five Liga Titles, and he has Three Champions Leagues and Three Copa del Reys. he also has a Four Spanish Supercups, Two European Supercups, Two Club World Cups, a European Championship and a World Cup. he has literally won every major trophy he has ever tried to win. in only two of his professional seasons (2012-13 & 2013-14) has he failed to win the biggest trophy on offer to him at the start of the season. oh, and two of those seven seasons (2008-09, 2014-15) he won THE TREBLE.

you wanna keep it realistic? ok fine, but please, tell me how 96 isn't a realistic rating for a player like that? if he did all that for a PL club he'd have 97 by now.

No rise at all for Velazquez seems a mistake to me?

Bet they missed him because he's already out on loan back to Getafe this season. As an owner of Munir' date=' there was no reason at all to give him a rise except of a few rumours that he might be moving to Arsenal/Chelsea. Bizarre rise.[/quote']

Munir & Sandro have been officially promoted to the first-team at Barcelona, and with Pedro's impending departure, look set to pick up some serious backup minutes. they haven't done a thing yet tho, so raising Sandro +1 to 84 so they were both in the same position would have been fair. neither deserves an 85 at this point.

like you said, they probably lost Velazquez in the shuffle. "oh we'll get to him with Atleti" then when they get to Atleti he's back at Getafe. they'll get him mid-season. at least they better do.

Just got offered Ronaldo for Neymar in a gold championship. I'm torn.

On the note of Barca though, if there's anyone we should be upset about, it's Bravo. Man was fantastic and just lead Chile to the Copa America by keeping a clean sheet against Argentina. What more does it take to be more than 1 rating above ter Stegen and still below Casillas?

Pique isnt on the same level as Godin lol,not at all.Pique did well this season but 94 is a bit high,his max should be 93(but no he had to get an 95 only because Puyol was a beast all the time ...)

Also,what the ,Neymar getting another +1,he should have stayed as 94 at max xd,expected to see Suarez hitting 96 but i guess he could get it in the winter review.