Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

What are people predicting for Kovacic? I've got the option of either Nainggolan or Morata but unsure how Mateo was performing with Real :-/

Well he is currently injured... Stories about he was acutally injured by an acupunctureist before a match!!! Strange one But when J Rod is back fighting fit it will be the bench for Kovacic I reckon

Well he is currently injured... Stories about he was acutally injured by an acupunctureist before a match!!! Strange one But when J Rod is back fighting fit it will be the bench for Kovacic I reckon

Hahaha! Well "NEEDLES" to say this acupuncturist story is quite a strange one ;-).. I was hearing Isco may be on his way out so I hoped he may get more game time. But you're right about J Rod! I'll replace him in that case. Cheers for that! Much appreciated!

so... Alba being worth 93/4, Busquets being worth 96, Neymar being worth 96... man, hate to say I told you so but...

I did bloody well tell you so, didn't I?

they better get those +1 bumps in the next changes. Neymar has been RIDICULOUSLY GOOD in Messi's absence. carried Barcelona to joint-top despite their absurdly difficult fixture list to start the season and all the injury woes (would be solo top if Suárez had been able to shoot against Sevilla, he missed so many chances).

Ángel Correa needs a +2 or +3

Koke gonna get that 94 or nah?

Nolito getting 90 is NICE. if he keeps this up a 91 at season's end won't be unreasonable.

Mallo, Jonny, Cabral and Fontas gotta get +1's to 88, right? maybe +2's for Cabral and Jonny.

Sergi Gomez needs a +5 to 88, for sure.

Sergi Roberto to 89 ?

he should get a +2 and a position change. he needs to be a 89 rated D®,DM,M,AM(RC)

what about baston borja? he scored against barca for eibar and has 6 goals in 9 apps this season. he should be at least 88 but is stuck on 83 for some reason. what do you guys think of laporte? he got a chance of rise or stay at 90 for just now?

what about baston borja? he scored against barca for eibar and has 6 goals in 9 apps this season. he should be at least 88 but is stuck on 83 for some reason. what do you guys think of laporte? he got a chance of rise or stay at 90 for just now?

yeah idk what Borjan Baston has to do to get a rise. he should have got one in the summer and his form is still going. 88 would absolutely be fair.

Laporte won't rise, he's fine at 90 for now.

so... Alba being worth 93/4, Busquets being worth 96, Neymar being worth 96... man, hate to say I told you so but...

I did bloody well tell you so, didn't I?

they better get those +1 bumps in the next changes. Neymar has been RIDICULOUSLY GOOD in Messi's absence. carried Barcelona to joint-top despite their absurdly difficult fixture list to start the season and all the injury woes (would be solo top if Suárez had been able to shoot against Sevilla, he missed so many chances).

Ángel Correa needs a +2 or +3

Koke gonna get that 94 or nah?

Nolito getting 90 is NICE. if he keeps this up a 91 at season's end won't be unreasonable.

Mallo, Jonny, Cabral and Fontas gotta get +1's to 88, right? maybe +2's for Cabral and Jonny.

Sergi Gomez needs a +5 to 88, for sure.

You forgot Griezman , I believe he should have a +1/2 at his rating.

Nacho (Real Madrid) deserves a +1 to 88! For now. He has been a reliable player for them when they need him and he's getting (and should continue to) decent gametime and solid performances this season.

Casemiro is a dead certain +1 to 89 and he will rise more as the season goes on if he keeps this way.

Sidnei (Deportivo) has been a rock for 1year and half at Deportivo's backline, and a rise of +1/+2 to 86/87 is overdue imo. Also from Deportivo, Lucas Perez is playing really well and deserves a +1 to 87.

David Juncá (Eibar) should get a good rise from his current 80 rating.

Guest Redsky

The big question for this review is just how much Bailly will rise. +3 or +4? Depends if Villarreal can keep their form going till the Review happens, but if they're still top 5 then i'll be guessing +4. He's been a revelation for them this season.

What about these?

Gaya (Valencia)

Alcacer

Junca(Eibar)

Also do you believe koke , griezman and isco will have a raise ?

And can someone recommend me some good defenders young or older i dont mind that you think that they will get an + at their rating?

Time to Konoplyanka rise to 90! What a player! So many talent. And what a performance from Sevilla against Real Madrid! Amazing. N'zonzi to 89 would be fair too, considering his stuff for Stoke last season (player of the year) and his decent start for Sevilla.

Busquets and Neymar should have been 96 in the last changes. let's see if SM will ignore them again after another 6 months of stupendous play. I reckon they probably will.

I wonder if Piqué gets his 95 back? probably not. doubt Alba gets the 94 he deserves either.

between all four of them I reckon Alba will get a +1 to 93. that'll be it. and even then I doubt happens.

Godin should have been 95 in 2013, so of course he won't get it now in 2015.

Gimenez deserves a +2, maybe a +3, given the level he's playing at. my guess? +1.

meanwhile Lewandowski plays great for a month and gets a bump to 95.

is there a lol emoji?

Guest Redsky
Busquets and Neymar should have been 96 in the last changes. let's see if SM will ignore them again after another 6 months of stupendous play. I reckon they probably will.

I wonder if Piqué gets his 95 back? probably not. doubt Alba gets the 94 he deserves either.

between all four of them I reckon Alba will get a +1 to 93. that'll be it. and even then I doubt happens.

Godin should have been 95 in 2013' date=' so of course he won't get it now in 2015.

Gimenez deserves a +2, maybe a +3, given the level he's playing at. my guess? +1.

meanwhile Lewandowski plays great for a month and gets a bump to 95.

is there a lol emoji?[/quote']

Neymar was given a rise in the Summer Review. Lewandowski got a random rise because he's one of the best strikers in Europe he deserved to be on 95 and his last review was way back in August 2013. Don't see the issue with him getting a +1 at all.

As for Neymar, think it should be inevitable he gets 96 now, he's the 2nd best player in the world for me now (behind Messi). There's only 5 players in the game on 96+ and it won't be long before Robben starts dropping. Don't think Busquets deserves a rise though.

From the Barcelona squad i'd do the following:

Neymar +1 to 96

Roberto +2 to 89

Mathieu +1 to 91

Munir +2 to 87

Gumbau +1 to 83

Don't think anyone deserves a rating decrease, but I don't think any of the big hitters deserve an increase yet. None of them except Neymar and Suarez are in top form so i'd wait till the end of the season and see what trophies Barcelona pick up before thinking about increasing the ratings of some of their first team. You mention Alba but he only has 1 assist in all comps and 6 clubs in La Liga has conceded fewer goals than Barcelona.

Neymar was given a rise in the Summer Review. Lewandowski got a random rise because he's one of the best strikers in Europe he deserved to be on 95 and his last review was way back in August 2013. Don't see the issue with him getting a +1 at all.

As for Neymar' date=' think it should be inevitable he gets 96 now, he's the 2nd best player in the world for me now (behind Messi). There's only 5 players in the game on 96+ and it won't be long before Robben starts dropping. Don't think Busquets deserves a rise though.

Neymar +1 to 96

Roberto +2 to 89

Mathieu +1 to 91

Munir +2 to 87

Gumbau +1 to 83

Don't think anyone deserves a rating decrease, but I don't think any of the big hitters deserve an increase yet. None of them except Neymar and Suarez are in top form so i'd wait till the end of the season and see what trophies Barcelona pick up before thinking about increasing the ratings of some of their first team. You mention Alba but he only has 1 assist in all comps and 6 clubs in La Liga has conceded fewer goals than Barcelona.[/font']

Neymar +1 to 96 No, 95 is enough

Roberto +2 to 89 +1 to 88

Mathieu +1 to 91 stays

Munir +2 to 87 stays

Gumbau +1 to 83 maybe

Williams should definitely rise.

As for Neymar' date=' think it should be inevitable he gets 96 now, he's the 2nd best player in the world for me now (behind Messi). There's only 5 players in the game on 96+ and it won't be long before Robben starts dropping. Don't think Busquets deserves a rise though.

Neymar +1 to 96

Roberto +2 to 89

Mathieu +1 to 91

Munir +2 to 87

Gumbau +1 to 83

Don't think anyone deserves a rating decrease, but I don't think any of the big hitters deserve an increase yet. None of them except Neymar and Suarez are in top form so i'd wait till the end of the season and see what trophies Barcelona pick up before thinking about increasing the ratings of some of their first team. You mention Alba but he only has 1 assist in all comps and 6 clubs in La Liga has conceded fewer goals than Barcelona.[/font']

I've no issue with Lewandowski's rise as it pertains to Lewandowski, but it's unfair within the context of how the raters have treated the Barcelona players who, y'know, won THE TREBLE last year. also with the way Atleti got underrated despite their monstrous 2013-14. they all got bumps but nowhere near enough, especially the defenders, Koke and Arda.

Gumbau gets a +1... for what? he's been TERRIBLE.

Alba's assist numbers are down but he's an important defender for Barcelona and has been for years. his last ratings jump was in February 2013 and since then he's won a Liga Title and won THE TREBLE. Bernat played well for one season for Bayern and is now rated just 1 less than him? utterly ridiculous. Barcelona's defensive issues aren't down to him, he's been injured but also hasn't been the one screwing up to allow goals (meanwhile, Dani Alves, who bar a couple months at the end of last season, has been poor since 12-13, is rated the same as Alba). he's better than Marcelo. should be 93 minimum, 94 really based on what he's achieved and his consistently high level of play, but a +2 jump is obviously unrealistic. 93 would be fair.

Munir gets a +2, agreed. Sandro should get a +1 (his movement is better to Munir, if he had a left-foot worth a damn he'd have scored 4/5 goals by now).

Busquets is the best midfielder in the world. there's only been two seasons in his professional career where he didn't win the top trophy available to him for goodness sake. since his last ratings jump (February 2013) he has won La Liga twice and completed his SECOND TREBLE. 96 rating is for players who are clearly the gold standard at their position: and he is the gold standard of midfielders. he's played almost every game to start this season and the only two he missed have been Barcelona's worst performances. lol.

and yes, obviously Neymar should rise. he is clearly better than every other forward rated 95 (which for some reason includes Eden Hazard) and is indeed second only to Messi. this needs to be reflected in his rating (and Cristiano should get a -1 to 98, I mean, shoulda never got that bump to 99 but that's a whole other story).

What do you think about: Exteita, Sabin, Eraso and Lekue? The first is playing for Atheltic regulary, whereas the others don't play so much.

And what do you think about Perez Lucas of Deportivo? He has scored 7 goal yet, and I've read that Bayer Leverkusen is interested to buy him.

ty

Guest Redsky

Neymar +1 to 96 - no explanation needed

Roberto +2 to 89 - over 1000mins for Barcelona this season, 7th highest at Barcelona. 1 goal, 3 assists. 89 is the minimum a first team player should be getting at Barcelona

Mathieu +1 to 91 - 995mins for Barcelona, only 80mins behind Pique. Deserves his 91.

Munir +2 to 87 - no explanation needed really, 734mins, 5 assists (3rd highest at Barca).

Gumbau +1 to 83 - 165mins for Barca, i'd say he deserves a small boost. Sampers on 85 and has played less.

While we're talking about ratings. I think you completely misunderstand metaphysical. You say that 96 is for gold standard but it isn't. That's 95 rating, hence why there are 11 players rated 95. 96 or above are for the special players, the types that will be remembered as the best of their generation. Messi, Ronaldo, Neuer, Iniesta, Robben are 96+. They are the best of their generation. Busquets simply isn't, he's a brilliant player but shouldnt imo be put in the same category as the players I just listed.

As for the rating system, I think it's pretty easy to predict rating in the 80's as that tends to be based more on playing time. Ratings over 90 is harder to predict as they tend to be more biased and less logical (this is where Soccerwiki fails). It's also when club caps comes into effect and therefore players with great stats won't get rises because their at clubs that hold them back.

I'd personally do the rating system differently if given the chance. I've made a different one as an experiment and it works really well (based on actual real life data).