Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

And Mascherano, too.

Seems legit, but SM staff has "the short arm"

Mascherano dropped in 2011 for 6 months of poor form. since then he has:

-won a Liga & CL Double in 10/11

-won a Copa del Rey in 11/12

-won a Liga Title in 12/13

-reached the World Cup Final in 2014 (arguably as the best player at the tournament)

-won a Liga, Copa & CL Treble in 14/15

-reached a Copa America Final in 2015

all while playing excellent at CB.

should have never dropped but certainly should have gotten a rise back to 94 (or even 95) at any time in that run.

but he's 31 now, so forget him rising.

Neymar, Busquets, Suárez, Alba and Piqué all deserve +1's from Barcelona. Sergi Roberto a +2.

I doubt any of them change tho. maybe Alba and Roberto, but that'll be it. and hell the way these changes are going Atleti will probably get no risers at all.

despite being one of the most talented young defenders in the world, Laporte hasn't been playing at a 91 level this season. 90 is fine for now.

once he moves to a bigger club his performances will improve (because he'll have better team-mates & less burden on him) and his rating will skyrocket.

This is what I want to say in good English :P

I really dont get all the people whinning and complaining about the ratings, you look like a bunch of trolls really. Of course there is some argues and i, myself have some differences with some of the ratings, but from there to insult the ones trying to keep the game updated...c'mon.

Obviously that the way that ratings are done have changed, and trust me... its not just people in the wiki doing whatever they want caring for nothing.

From all the free football games around, this is the one that difference between those who pay and those who doesnt is minimal, but i guess that complain, insult and whine are part of the human DNA so there will always be people unhappy.

Back on topic...

Expecting:

Mustafi +1
Bailly +3/+4
Lucas Perez +2
Suarez +1
Busquets +1
Aduriz +1
Lucas Vazquez +1
Koke +1
Griezmann +1
Josema +2
Sergi Roberto +2
Bravo +1
Casemiro +1
Jesé +1

Mustafi not rising quiet understandable... some others did happened some more still to come!  :lol:

I really dont get all the people whinning and complaining about the ratings, you look like a bunch of trolls really. Of course there is some argues and i, myself have some differences with some of the ratings, but from there to insult the ones trying to keep the game updated...c'mon.

Obviously that the way that ratings are done have changed, and trust me... its not just people in the wiki doing whatever they want caring for nothing.

From all the free football games around, this is the one that difference between those who pay and those who doesnt is minimal, but i guess that complain, insult and whine are part of the human DNA so there will always be people unhappy.

Back on topic...

Mustafi not rising quiet understandable... some others did happened some more still to come!  :lol:

Expecting:

Mustafi +1 WON'T HAPPEN YET

Bailly +3/+4 GOT A +3

Lucas Perez +2 THINK HE GOT IT 

Suarez +1 SO DOES NEYMAR

Busquets +1 DEFINETELY 

Aduriz +1 GOT IT 

Lucas Vazquez +1 DESERVED

Koke +1 DEBATABLE, DONT THINK HE WILL GET ATM

Griezmann +1 DESERVED 

Josema +2 DONT KNOW WHO HE IS 

Sergi Roberto +2 DESERVED 

Bravo +1 DESERVED, MOST TITLED PLAYER OF 2015

Casemiro +1 DESERVED 

Jesé +1 DONT THINK SO 

My opinion in Caps, as I'm too lazy to change font colour.  :rolleyes:

What about Inaki Williams? +2? 

He got it :D

also, forgot to mention it: nice +2 for Inaki Williams but !!!! Aduriz got 91!!!!! I know he deserves it, his form has been outrageously good over 2015. but given his age I thought there was simply no way he'd get it. delighted to be wrong!

not expecting a rise for Neymar or Alba?

I was sceptical about them giving rises when due but after seeing Aduriz rise I'm back to being hopeful. though I still don't see Busquets and Koke rising - they deserve it but aren't fashionable players and they don't play in attention-grabbing positions ether.

-reached the World Cup Final in 2014 (arguably as the best player at the tournament)

should have never dropped but certainly should have gotten a rise back to 94 (or even 95) at any time in that run.

When he reached the WC finals, and i agree that he was the most consistent player of Argentina, he was down for a drop with Barcelona, as he did quiet a bad campaign, not playing for a 93 standard. After that is true... Mascherano won everything and playing as a regular starter, however... he was far from been a 94 material. Many times hesitant, had responsability in many goals, and truth is that Mathieu could have played there and Barcelona would have won everything anyways, cant really prove this but that is the sensation that left me, been someone who watchers every single game of Barcelona. Different is with Pique, who dropped to 94 in that awfull campaign but he actually got his form back and he is closer to a 95.

As you say and i agree, now with his age will be difficult for Masche to rise, but wouldnt be surprised if it happened. Still has that temper that makes him solid in the important games, together with a better consistency in his game from that end of the season in 2014.

also, forgot to mention it: nice +2 for Inaki Williams but !!!! Aduriz got 91!!!!! I know he deserves it, his form has been outrageously good over 2015. but given his age I thought there was simply no way he'd get it. delighted to be wrong!

not expecting a rise for Neymar or Alba?

I was sceptical about them giving rises when due but after seeing Aduriz rise I'm back to being hopeful. though I still don't see Busquets and Koke rising - they deserve it but aren't fashionable players and they don't play in attention-grabbing positions ether.

To be honest... i dont. The MSN has been complete and utterly key for Barcelona's recent success. Alba had a lot of injury time giving Mathieu and Adriano some space and showing that Barcelona still goes over the rest no matter who you put on that left back. Of course you ask me "Hey but Marcelo is better than Alba?" My answer is obvious, NOT! They are either on the same level, or Alba is a little bit better, still... I dont think Alba will rise just now, but on the end of the season if Barcelona wins at least La Liga. Wouldnt be a surprise if it happened tho.

About Ney... Yeah, well, he has been amazing, but Not that amazing to get a +1 rise at that level without a trophy. I might sound biased (everyone said im biased in the past anyways...) but i see Suarez a step ahead of Ney. Providing much more to Barcelona. Did not hesitated when Messi got injured and charged the weigh of the team on his back. Always providing major performances in the important games, with a temper that is hard to match. He is the best #9 in the world, and if you ask me, with my 28 yo, after Ronaldo (Brazil) he is the best #9 i ever saw playing the game. He is demanding a 96.

To be honest... i dont. The MSN has been complete and utterly key for Barcelona's recent success. Alba had a lot of injury time giving Mathieu and Adriano some space and showing that Barcelona still goes over the rest no matter who you put on that left back. Of course you ask me "Hey but Marcelo is better than Alba?" My answer is obvious, NOT! They are either on the same level, or Alba is a little bit better, still... I dont think Alba will rise just now, but on the end of the season if Barcelona wins at least La Liga. Wouldnt be a surprise if it happened tho.

About Ney... Yeah, well, he has been amazing, but Not that amazing to get a +1 rise at that level without a trophy. I might sound biased (everyone said im biased in the past anyways...) but i see Suarez a step ahead of Ney. Providing much more to Barcelona. Did not hesitated when Messi got injured and charged the weigh of the team on his back. Always providing major performances in the important games, with a temper that is hard to match. He is the best #9 in the world, and if you ask me, with my 28 yo, after Ronaldo (Brazil) he is the best #9 i ever saw playing the game. He is demanding a 96.

Neymar carried the team in Messi's absence, man. he literally replaced Messi as the primary ball-carrier and centre-point for all attacks. Suárez has upped his goalscoring, sure, but Neymar has upped his goals AND assists AND more importantly he just dominates games now. he also outperformed Suárez in 2015, especially in the CL KO stages last season where he vapourised PSG and Bayern and was Barcelona's best attacker vs. Juve.

Suárez deserves 96, for sure. he's the best #9 in the world right now, but if anything Neymar is MORE deserving - I mean clock the Club World Cup Final just now... his fingerprints were all over that game. created two of the goals and also laid 2/3 more great chances on for Messi and Suárez which they missed.

I actually agree that Mascherano has shown some mortality at club level, especially in the last season and a half, but for a player to win all that he has and remain 93 is unprecedented. also to add that he dropped for basically a small period of poor form back in 2011.

and I'll say this: Mathieu is great but consistency wise he is capable of genuinely terrible games. if he was the starting CB I doubt Barcelona would have won all the necessary games to win the Treble. also: Alba is ESSENTIAL. whenever he doesn't play the side is notably worse. hell, look what happened in the last 15 minutes against Depor when Lucho took Alba off? Depor totally exploited that side of the defence and pulled it back to 2-2!

Piqué should never have dropped when he did. he was poor in 12-13, in 13-14 he was actually great and Barcelona's treble challenge only collapsed when he got injured. and certainly in 2014-15 and this season he's been so good as to deserve his 95 back.

Borja Baston finally rises, to an 85.

Should have got a +2 for last seasons form. Then a +2 for this. So should be 87 now. Stupidity runs deep within the soccer wiki community.

No rise for Vezo either? Deserved a +2 at the minimum. Not been rated since June 2014.

Hoping he gets it tomorrow. Enthusiasm severely waning in SM.

Neymar, Busquets, Suárez, Alba and Piqué all deserve +1's from Barcelona. Sergi Roberto a +2.

I doubt any of them change tho. maybe Alba and Roberto, but that'll be it. and hell the way these changes are going Atleti will probably get no risers at all.

I agree on Mascherano, Pirlo got a +2 rise to get to 94 at the ripe old age of 33 so it's not impossible but very unlikely with the current SM and Socckerwiki shambles.