Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

any chance for gareth bale +1 ? liga : 21 games 18 goal 11 assist 1572 min... very good stats.

If someone say no, you will act as if it's a great injustice and as if we're all fools. No point in engaging with discussions with you. I anyway know you IG as a cheat, so this is prolly the first and last time I will talk to you here.

Suárez +1 to 97

Neymar +1 to 97 (this is conditional on finishing strong, though he's had a great season {PROOF} despite being poor in the last month)

Busquets +1 to 96

Piqué +1 to 95

Rakitic +1 to 94 (possibly generous, but he's so essential to Barcelona's way of playing and even scores important goals)

Alba +1 to 93

Munir +2 to 87

Godín +1 to 95

Griezmann +1 to 94

Koke +1 to 94

Juanfran +1 to 93

Gabi +1 to 93

Filipe Luis +1 to 92

Giménez +2 to 92

Saúl +2 to 90

Angel Correa +2 to 88

Thomas Partey +2 to 86

Lucas +5 to 85

Cristiano -1 to 98 (yes, despite his goal in El Clásico - he's still got a poor record against good sides this season and is so much worse than Messi {PROOF} that there is just no way he deserves to share the same rating - 98 for his huge goal total is still fine)

Modric +1 to 95

Benzema +1 to 95 (scored more important goals than any other Madrid player this season)

Casemiro +1 to 90

Lucas Vázquez +2 to 89

Bakambu +3 to 90

Denis Suárez +2 to 89

Areola +2 to 89

Lucas Perez +1 to 89

Jonathan Viera +2 to 89

Inaki Williams +1 to 88

Borja Baston +3 to 88

Marco Asensio +2 to 88

I don't think Pique and Godin should be the same rating now, pique should stay and Godin +1 personally I think he's the best CB in the world currently.

Piqué has been playing in a defence with three midfielders since 2013 and Barcelona have always had one of the better defensive records in La Liga and Europe. he's performing miracles back there.

Godín (who has been injured a lot recently and Atléti haven't skipped a beat) is obviously a titan and should have gotten 96 two years ago. they are clearly two of the three best CB's in the world (along with Thiago Silva who is wasting his skills in Ligue 1) and should be rated as such. both of them on 95 would be fair, though if Godín got a jump to 96 I wouldn't complain either. Piqué absolutely must be rated the same as Ramos and Thiago Silva, however.

I agree with what you're saying but Atleti have only conceded 16 from their 36 games in la liga to Barca's 29 and Real's 32 in comparison. Godin has still features in 27 of those games. Ramos has always been overrated In my opinion I understand he has a high rating because of Spain's dominance and he plays for Real Madrid, he's technically gifted he's a very good footballer but defensively I find him poor, he makes way to many mistakes and his disciplinary record is disgusting in a Real Madrid side that has leaked goals for years. I wouldn't rate him alongside Godin, Pique or Thiago Silva personally.

like I said, if you wanna make Godín 96 you'll hear no complaints from me. hell, I've called for that before.

but Piqué has to be rated the same as Thiago Silva (and Ramos) and ahead of Boateng and Bonucci (who are the best of the rest).

plus really when you consider that Piqué is playing with midfielders in an attacking system, 29 goals conceded is incredible going. Atléti are obviously supernatural as a defensive unit and individually (hence me suggesting rises for all of them).

Suárez +1 to 97

Neymar +1 to 97 (this is conditional on finishing strong, though he's had a great season {PROOF} despite being poor in the last month)

Busquets +1 to 96

Piqué +1 to 95

Rakitic +1 to 94 (possibly generous, but he's so essential to Barcelona's way of playing and even scores important goals)

Alba +1 to 93

Munir +2 to 87

Godín +1 to 95

Griezmann +1 to 94

Koke +1 to 94

Juanfran +1 to 93

Gabi +1 to 93

Filipe Luis +1 to 92

Giménez +2 to 92

Saúl +2 to 90

Angel Correa +2 to 88

Thomas Partey +2 to 86

Lucas +5 to 85

Cristiano -1 to 98 (yes, despite his goal in El Clásico - he's still got a poor record against good sides this season and is so much worse than Messi {PROOF} that there is just no way he deserves to share the same rating - 98 for his huge goal total is still fine)

Modric +1 to 95

Benzema +1 to 95 (scored more important goals than any other Madrid player this season)

Casemiro +1 to 90

Lucas Vázquez +2 to 89

Bakambu +3 to 90

Denis Suárez +2 to 89

Areola +2 to 89

Lucas Perez +1 to 89

Jonathan Viera +2 to 89

Inaki Williams +1 to 88

Borja Baston +3 to 88

Marco Asensio +2 to 88

Nothing for OBLAK! REALLY!!!

Suárez +1 to 97

Neymar +1 to 97 (this is conditional on finishing strong, though he's had a great season {PROOF} despite being poor in the last month)

Busquets +1 to 96

Piqué +1 to 95

Alba +1 to 93

Munir +2 to 87

Godín +1 to 95

Griezmann +1 to 94

Koke +1 to 94

Juanfran +1 to 93

Gabi +1 to 93

Filipe Luis +1 to 92

Giménez +2 to 92

Saúl +2 to 90

Angel Correa +2 to 88

Thomas Partey +2 to 86

Lucas +5 to 85

Modric +1 to 95

Casemiro +1 to 90

Lucas Vázquez +2 to 89

Bakambu +3 to 90

Denis Suárez +2 to 89

Areola +2 to 89

Lucas Perez +1 to 89

Jonathan Viera +2 to 89

Inaki Williams +1 to 88

Borja Baston +3 to 88

Marco Asensio +2 to 88

Good list could slam Eric Bailly and joao cancelo in as well I think ☺