Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

doubt Laporte gets his rise, but as soon as he moves to City/Barca/wherever this summer he'll get a +1 bump.

hoping for:

Suárez +1 to 97

Neymar +1 to 97 (this is conditional on finishing strong, though he's had a great season {PROOF} despite being poor in April)

Busquets +1 to 96

Piqué +1 to 95

Rakitic +1 to 94

Alba +1 to 93

Vermaelen -1 to 88

Adriano -1 to 88

Munir +2 to 87

(despite missing out on the CL, Barcelona are on-course to repeat The Double, something no one has done since 1954 - even Pep's teams didn't manage it)

Godín +1 to 95

Griezmann +1 to 94

Koke +1 to 94

Juanfran +1 to 93

Gabi +1 to 93

Filipe Luis +1 to 92

Giménez +2 to 92

Oblak +2 to 92

Saúl +2 to 90

Angel Correa +2 to 88

Thomas Partey +2 to 86

Lucas +5 to 85

(despite missing out on La Liga, Atletico have been amazing and made their second CL Final in 3 years. hopefully they're fully fit this time).

Cristiano -1 to 98 (yes, despite his goal in El Clásico - he's still got a poor record against good sides this season and is so much worse than Messi {PROOF} that there is just no way he deserves to share the same rating - 98 for his huge goal total is still fine)

Modric +1 to 95

Benzema +1 to 95

Casemiro +1 to 90

Lucas Vázquez +2 to 89

Nacho +1 to 88

Bakambu +3 to 90

Denis Suárez +2 to 89

Areola +2 to 89

Bailly +2 to 88

Gameiro +1 to 91

Tremoulinas +1 to 90

Sergio Rico +2 to 88

(a lot of Sevilla players could get +1's to 90 and 91, but they'd have to win the Europa League first to justify it).

Balenziaga +1 to 89

San Jose +1 to 89

Inaki Williams +1 to 88

Herrerin +3 to 87

Lekue +4 to 86

Sabin +3 to 85

Ruben Castro +1 to 90

Lucas Perez +1 to 89 (I would argue a +2 to 90 wouldn't be amiss he's been so good in a bad Depor side)

Jonathan Viera +2 to 89

Borja Baston +3 to 88

Marco Asensio +2 to 88

doubt Laporte gets his rise, but as soon as he moves to City/Barca/wherever this summer he'll get a +1 bump.

hoping for:

Suárez +1 to 97

Neymar +1 to 97 (this is conditional on finishing strong, though he's had a great season {PROOF} despite being poor in April)

Busquets +1 to 96

Piqué +1 to 95

Rakitic +1 to 94

Alba +1 to 93

Vermaelen -1 to 88

Adriano -1 to 88

Munir +2 to 87

(despite missing out on the CL, Barcelona are on-course to repeat The Double, something no one has done since 1954 - even Pep's teams didn't manage it)

Godín +1 to 95

Griezmann +1 to 94

Koke +1 to 94

Juanfran +1 to 93

Gabi +1 to 93

Filipe Luis +1 to 92

Giménez +2 to 92

Oblak +2 to 92

Saúl +2 to 90

Angel Correa +2 to 88

Thomas Partey +2 to 86

Lucas +5 to 85

(despite missing out on La Liga, Atletico have been amazing and made their second CL Final in 3 years. hopefully they're fully fit this time).

Cristiano -1 to 98 (yes, despite his goal in El Clásico - he's still got a poor record against good sides this season and is so much worse than Messi {PROOF} that there is just no way he deserves to share the same rating - 98 for his huge goal total is still fine)

Modric +1 to 95

Benzema +1 to 95

Casemiro +1 to 90

Lucas Vázquez +2 to 89

Nacho +1 to 88

Bakambu +3 to 90

Denis Suárez +2 to 89

Areola +2 to 89

Gameiro +1 to 91

Tremoulinas +1 to 90

Sergio Rico +2 to 88

(a lot of Sevilla players could get +1's to 90 and 91, but they'd have to win the Europa League first to justify it).

Balenziaga +1 to 89

San Jose +1 to 89

Inaki Williams +1 to 88

Herrerin +3 to 87

Lekue +4 to 86

Sabin +3 to 85

Ruben Castro +1 to 90

Lucas Perez +1 to 89 (I would argue a +2 to 90 wouldn't be amiss he's been so good in a bad Depor side)

Jonathan Viera +2 to 89

Borja Baston +3 to 88

Marco Asensio +2 to 88

Bailly wont rise?

I agree with most of your rises but I don't see SM making it happen, they may use Neymar's poor April form as an excuse not to rise him, suarez definitely will get his, if he doesnt it's robbery, busquets for sure deserves a +1 but they may neglect that as well... Alba's just been overlooked forever, but maybe he finally gets that 93

and similarly with atleti i can see some overlooks

Ronaldo won't drop although i get what you're saying and i agree with it, though he's been more influential under Zidane imo... yes he has a lot of stat pads vs weaker opposition propping up his stats as well.

AND i would argue that navas/bale deserve +1s because i personally think (when bale hasnt been injured lol) they've been real's best players all season. 

Bale won't get it though...

bakambu won't get that significant a rise either, maybe a +2

and i don't see ruben castro getting a +1 just because of the team he plays for (but he's had  fantastic season)

yes but he play for barcelona, so......

If he had a Real Madrid shirt on he would be a 92. But just because he plays for Barca he doesn't deserve a rise in my eyes. I know Neuer is in front of him but he's not an international and has Bravo in front of him at Barca so he shouldn't be a 91.

If anything he should be 89. Not a fan of 90+ for a backup. 

Hardly plays & this season when he does lets in alot of goals.

he was 90 due to winning the CL as a starter, and i believe he fully deserves the 90

I wouldn't say he let's in a lot of goals either, he did have a poor game against Athletic Club in the super cup and that was horrible lol... and he's had the occasional mistake but generally he's been good enough. I'd obviously rank Bravo's shot stopping ability higher, but not as significantly higher as some may seem to think..... Bravo's obviously got more experience, and MATS will develop his iq with time. 

For now 90 is fine 

Ahahaha, your predictions aren't biased at all! Undermining Ronaldo/Messi, how is that still a thing?

Neymar don't deserve 97 yet, Suarez does. Ronaldo had another great season, not as good as the past years of course, but neither did Messi. Still, you want to take a point to a guy that can still win CL or even La Liga and has more goals than the guy you say its better!

Ahahaha, your predictions aren't biased at all! Undermining Ronaldo/Messi, how is that still a thing?

Neymar don't deserve 97 yet, Suarez does. Ronaldo had another great season, not as good as the past years of course, but neither did Messi. Still, you want to take a point to a guy that can still win CL or even La Liga and has more goals than the guy you say its better!

lol barcelona fan

Barcelona fans think their players are impeccable.

four CL's in the last 10 years when no one else has won it more than 1 time in that same span.

this current core group (Messi, Iniesta, Piqué, Busquets) has won 3 CL's and 5 Ligas in the last 7 years. in that time-span they have TWO Trebles. TWO. there are literal handful of other Euro clubs who have just one Treble in all of football history. and Barcelona have two in the last 7 years.

sounds pretty damn impeccable to me there, pal.

"another great season" where he's basically been useless against anyone good?

he scored in El Clásico, that and a goal against Celta earlier in the season are honestly his only goals against a good opponent.

look if he slaps a goal in against Atléti in the CL Final (a meaningful one, not some late penalty like last time) I'll drop this argument that he should get a -1. until then, if you can honestly look at that graph I linked to, as well as the games he's played this season, and tell me he deserves to be rated the same as Messi then you, my friend, should not discuss football on here.

Neymar's been outrageously good this season (there is more to football than goals and assists - even Suárez acknowledged as much earlier this week). but Neymar's struggles since April began will count against him. but like I said the +1 is contingent on him finishing strong. if he doesn't do well against Granada and especially Sevilla in the Copa Final, then he should stay at 96.

four CL's in the last 10 years when no one else has won it more than 1 time in that same span.

this current core group (Messi, Iniesta, Piqué, Busquets) has won 3 CL's and 5 Ligas in the last 7 years. in that time-span they have TWO Trebles. TWO. there are literal handful of other Euro clubs who have just one Treble in all of football history. and Barcelona have two in the last 7 years.

sounds pretty damn impeccable to me there, pal.

"another great season" where he's basically been useless against anyone good?

he scored in El Clásico, that and a goal against Celta earlier in the season are honestly his only goals against a good opponent.

look if he slaps a goal in against Atléti in the CL Final (a meaningful one, not some late penalty like last time) I'll drop this argument that he should get a -1. until then, if you can honestly look at that graph I linked to, as well as the games he's played this season, and tell me he deserves to be rated the same as Messi then you, my friend, should not discuss football on here.

Neymar's been outrageously good this season (there is more to football than goals and assists - even Suárez acknowledged as much earlier this week). but Neymar's struggles since April began will count against him. but like I said the +1 is contingent on him finishing strong. if he doesn't do well against Granada and especially Sevilla in the Copa Final, then he should stay at 96.

What has Messi done more than him this season to keep his 99(not saying that he should drop)? And i don't care for graphics done by some barca fan like yourself. I'm completely aware of the stats in general, that is nothing new, another thing that is nothing new is the different kind of team playstyles and different kind of player will give you very different stats. Football is not all goals and assists, that is true, but to be fair, its the main objective of the game, is it not? 

Yes, of course, because any of the mentioned players ratings will be determined from the coming games, lol!

By the way, they are great but far from impeccable, and i point out the lack of competition by the top teams as one of the reasons of their success.