Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Ronaldo has 100-150 more games than Messi WOW! Cristiano should drop to 98 -.-

Is that counting man united and sporting Lisbon because I can barely see it? If so those extra games Ronaldo has were playing in England a much harder league and one season in Portugal as a raw teen. You need to stop hating on cristiano.

Obviously these stats include his SCP & ManU days as well as his performances for Portugal. They are the reason why Ronaldo is still 99. If only Real days were to be counted he would've been rated 100.:P

how on earth do you consider being a goalscorer, even the greatest goalscorer ever (which Cristiano isn't but whatever let's roll with it) worthy of being rated the same as Messi?

Messi who is the best playmaker on the planet by lightyears? AND one of the best goalscorers? Messi who plays right-wing, centre-mid and #10 all at the same time? Messi who, when his team needed him to be, was a better goalscorer than Cristiano has ever been?

again, I think Cristiano is a magnificent goalscorer but the idea he was ever worthy of being rated the same as Messi is ludicrous. furthermore they have NEVER had the same style of play and Cristiano hasn't played as a conventional winger since 2006-07 and the first half of 2008-09.

50 goals for 6 seasons in a row is INCREDIBLE. absolutely. but what does Cristiano offer beyond goals? nothing. Messi has scored more than 40 goals for 7 seasons in a row (only reason it's not 50+ for 7 is because of two serious injuries - something Cristiano hasn't had to deal with) and he did that all while being ten times the playmaker Cristiano is AND leading his team to SEVERAL more trophies than Cristiano did for Madrid (which he can do because of his playmaking skills).

does that mean Cristiano sucks? no.

what it means is Cristiano should not be rated the same as Messi. but should obviously be rated better than everyone else.

hence: Cristiano -1 to 98

it's really not complicated.

"How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood!" Makes as much sense as your ever consistent ramblings.

Ronaldo the greatest goalscorer ever but Messi being a better goalscorer than him. Come again?!

Pretty sure others have shown your comment on Ronaldo offering nothing but goals to be a fallacy.

No serious injury, I must have imagined about his ankle and thigh problems then. Along with the rest of the sane population.

Both equally as great, important to there clubs and national teams. Fair ratings.

Mauricio Lemos +3 ?

Was reading about him today supposedly Everton and Barcelona are after him, started 8 games since he came on loan in January and finished 7 of them, also las Palmas finished much higher than I taught they had in 11th (I think) so I would be hoping for a +3 to 83 , las Palmas have a pending transfer of 2 mill to sign him full time in July so it might stop him from moving to a bigger club though sadly ☺

Was reading about him today supposedly Everton and Barcelona are after him, started 8 games since he came on loan in January and finished 7 of them, also las Palmas finished much higher than I taught they had in 11th (I think) so I would be hoping for a +3 to 83 , las Palmas have a pending transfer of 2 mill to sign him full time in July so it might stop him from moving to a bigger club though sadly ☺

I thought that deal was done already with las palmas, what to they put in the water in Uruguay to keep producing good defenders at the moment. 

I feel my age when I see Cr7 - Messi ratings debates on the forum but my childish instincts always get the better of me so Cr7 pawns Messi nanana! Ronny 100 Messi 9.25 FOREVER deal with it!  :angry:

I got ID for alcohol today despite being a couple weeks off 30 and I still get ID for smokes man, I am just to dam beautiful for my age !  

I thought that deal was done already with las palmas, what to they put in the water in Uruguay to keep producing good defenders at the moment.

yeah your right the deal is done already he is signing in July for 2 mill but there was numbers of 7 mill being thrown around online from Everton and barca to buy him off las palmas , tis the south american fresh air that makes them so good I'd say

yeah your right the deal is done already he is signing in July for 2 mill but there was numbers of 7 mill being thrown around online from Everton and barca to buy him off las palmas , tis the south american fresh air that makes them so good I'd say

It's a trap ! 

It's only a deal so Barca can get Jimenez I tell you!

I never watched the game I expected Sevilla to win but i was thinking maybe Mingnolet would save the day and be a hero after all the criticism but beating Liverpool right now isn't a massive achievement so I wouldn't get carried away. That said I believe either-or could beat ANY team in a one off match it's really the league over 38 games you need to concentrate on and regardless we all know it was fixed anyway right?

As much as I hate Mignolet it's the brain-dead Moreno that cost us the game.

Never seen a footballer make so many mistakes as him.

Don't know if you seen my bundesliga post but again Matip, and your lot are signing him so prepare for him to out do Alberto.

Geez i go away for 4 days and this old chestnut is bask. Come on Sevilla for tomorrow!. Ronaldo deserves 99 for me because Ronadinho was, ad Ronaldo hit more impressive heights imo (and i hate Ronaldo). The problem is there was no 100 for Messi to get!

so if there's no 100 for Messi, and there's also no one on 98, doesn't it follow that Cristiano on 98 makes the most sense as a representation of both the Portuguese's awesome goal power putting him above everyone else but Messi's unique genius placing him higher still?

I mean, it's not complicated.