Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Anyway while we all can't draw Roma, Wolfsburg, benfica or a poor man city side.... (who got to the semis thanks to a nice draw of kyiv and a PSG team that underperformed massively) 

Real had very favourable draws to get to the final, you cannot deny that.

anyway. 

this is a really interesting analysis about La Liga teams compared to EPL, if anyone cares enough to take a listen 

there's a part 2 but i havent listened to that yet. 

Looking forward to Barca vs Sevilla this weekend too!

Who's going to be Spain's Number 1 for the euros?

DDG or Casillas? I thought would be DDG but Casillas is still captain isn't he?

Asking for fantasy Euro purposes :)

I don't think del bosque is brave enough to start Casillas after his horror show at Porto, they had their worse defensive record in years with him there, and he had some high profile mistakes.

DDG is currently top 3 in the world (in my opinion at least), no way he shouldn't start. It seems as if DDG has won it over recently anyway... so i'll go with DDG

Who's going to be Spain's Number 1 for the euros?

DDG or Casillas? I thought would be DDG but Casillas is still captain isn't he?

Asking for fantasy Euro purposes :)

VDB said that Casillas still plays for a big club and made it look as if Casillas will be his No. 1.

Google translate => Vicente Del Bosque on his faith in Iker Casillas:

VICENTE DEL BOSQUE: "I'll choose him because he plays in a team of a high level: FC Porto. By that I mean that he is not active in a small competition. Also because he is a player who already has made quite a journey and who has the most caps. This of course is important. And especially because I think he's in shape. "

Here's the full article in Dutch. The source is trustworthy.

Better buying Banega (91, 15,6M) or Andre Gomes (90, 20M)?

Do you think that Andre Gomes is raising at the next review?

I would be very surprised to see either rise but I would rather buy Banega.. Won the EL and in the final of the Copa Del Rey in comparison to Andre Gomes who's been in a very poor Valencia side this season.

Sergio Rico +3 to 89

Carrico +1 to 90

Iborra +1 to 90

Piqué +1 to 95

Alba +1 to 93

Busquets +1 to 96

Neymar +1 to 97

all of these were absolutely majestic in the Copa del Rey Final, capping off excellent seasons. they deserve rises. others on both sides deserve rises too (Suárez, Gameiro, Banega, etc.) but these are the six who really shone in the Copa final (also Messi and Iniesta but they're fine at the ratings they have).

the Barcelona players are especially deserving as they sealed the second consecutive domestic double. no one has retained the double in Spain since 1954. that's 62 years ago if you're bad at maths (and I am so I had to work that out lol).

Sergio Rico +3 to 89

Carrico +1 to 90

Iborra +1 to 90

Piqué +1 to 95

Alba +1 to 93

Busquets +1 to 96

Neymar +1 to 97

Pique is 93 now. Won't be getting to 94 as I see. Neither will Neymar, Alba & Busquets. Neymar is not at Suarez's level who'll be getting 97. Alba has been Alba not so fine and Busquets is already above all in his position. 96 would be overrated.

Pique is 93 now. Won't be getting to 94 as I see. Neither will Neymar, Alba & Busquets. Neymar is not at Suarez's level who'll be getting 97. Alba has been Alba not so fine and Busquets is already above all in his position. 96 would be overrated.

I hope you are wrong my friend.... on every single point you've made there.

I can't figure out weather your saying those things seeking a reaction or what? I sincerely hope you don't believe them!

I hope you are wrong my friend.... on every single point you've made there.

I can't figure out weather your saying those things seeking a reaction or what? I sincerely hope you don't believe them!

Oh I'm sorry Pique is 94. Think I mixed up his rating with Hummels in one of my GW. :P

If I'm wrong, please elaborate your point of them getting a rise.