Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Normally I would say that. But Suarez has won the pichichi this season, the European golden shoe and joint most assist in la liga this season (I think) . Barca have of course won the league aswell. I think he's a dark horse and this could be his year.

yes, but messi is best player barcelona, so messi or cr7 (if win CL).

Would love to see Gabi +1. I know with Spain's midfield at their disposable it's near enough impossible to get capped but come on you would atleast think this guy would of got capped in a friendly or something. He's such an underrated talent or is it because he can't get in the NT does that effect his chances of going higher than 92 in the future.

Mascherano and Alves off to Juventus? Hmmm.

I doubt this but then I guess Laporte or more so Marquinhos is lined up but I see neither leaving and would be shocked if they did. Who replaces Alves though Bellerin okay maybe not this season and is S.Roberto actually good enough. I also read Bartra is going maybe if Marsch goes Bartra changes his mind also Montoya returns too no?

I doubt this but then I guess Laporte or more so Marquinhos is lined up but I see neither leaving and would be shocked if they did. Who replaces Alves though Bellerin okay maybe not this season and is S.Roberto actually good enough. I also read Bartra is going maybe if Marsch goes Bartra changes his mind also Montoya returns too no?

But then do Barca have the money?

They're going to need a serious revamp this season- most of the reserves want to leave/should leave. Douglas, Sandro, Bartra, Montoya, Tello and Song, and that would leave them with minimal depth. 

But then do Barca have the money?

They're going to need a serious revamp this season- most of the reserves want to leave/should leave. Douglas, Sandro, Bartra, Montoya, Tello and Song, and that would leave them with minimal depth. 

Report i read was 60m euro (obviously) no-one knows which is not much but it would get them Laporte.

this guy said Busquets is not a standout performer for Barca lol....

clearly he doesnt watch Barca play that often because Busquets is an ESSENTIAL player to Barcelona.

Maybe barca could still convince Laporte... I've been wanting us to grab him for the past couple years :/

btw, anyone think Laporte will get a +1 ? 

clearly he doesnt watch Barca play that often because Busquets is an ESSENTIAL player to Barcelona.

Maybe barca could still convince Laporte... I've been wanting us to grab him for the past couple years :/

Essential and Standout are 2 different words with different meanings. You said it yourself. Gabi in Atletico essential but isn't standout. Griezmann is. Navas in Real is essential but not standout.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

And when clearly Busquets is above all in his position, why should he still rise?

He won't get it though its thoroughly deserved and I wouldn't be surprised if people like Saul and Gimenez & Oblak don't get +2 either the way recent ratings have been.

Laporte would have been in with a much better shout had he not been injured....

Cross your fingers he gets a move before the review, a big move might just push a +1 his way

He won't get it though its thoroughly deserved and I wouldn't be surprised if people like Saul and Gimenez & Oblak don't get +2 either the way recent ratings have been.

Ohhhhhhh..... hold up!

Saul +2? That would make him a worse player than Dembele for spurs who have won exactly what and got where on the CL???

Saul HAS to get a +3 at least for any SM credibility.... not that I hold out hope for any