Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

i think koke has a good chance of 89' date=' i know 88 is guaranteed, but he's been part of atletico's good form in both La Liga and Europa League. Any thoughts?[/quote']

88 IMO will be fair, and 89 at the end of the season if the good form continue

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Juanfran 90?

Gabi 90?

Vela 90?

Gabi 90

Vela --> 89

Juanfran --> 89/90

what about Roger Marti (Levante)? Will he rise in the upcoming reviews? worth signing him?

Roger Marti --> +3/4

worth signing him

Pepe rises to 94?

Pepe --> +1

Is Adriano steady at 91? I can get him for £7.5 million

ty

Adriano -> Stable :)

worth buying Denis Cherishev (Real Madrid B)? how much will he rise?

Denis Cherishev --> 81/82 Is very good.

Likelihood of Casillas to rise/stay/drop

Casillas --> Stable

Can someone give me a little info on Hugo Mallo ?

A little rating prediction wouldnt go a miss either.

Hugo Mallo --> 85 :) Very good

Anyone know if navas is very likely to go down? Also what's the most ruben garcia from levante could go up by?

Navas --> -1

Ruben Garcia --> 82

Is there any chance Griezmann to get +1?

Thanks!

Griezman --> Stable

i think koke has a good chance of 89' date=' i know 88 is guaranteed, but he's been part of atletico's good form in both La Liga and Europa League. Any thoughts?[/quote']

Koke --> 88 :)

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Gabi 90

Vela --> 89

Juanfran --> 89/90

Roger Marti --> +3/4

worth signing him

Pepe --> +1

Adriano -> Stable :)

Denis Cherishev --> 81/82 Is very good.

Casillas --> Stable

Hugo Mallo --> 85 :) Very good

Navas --> -1

Ruben Garcia --> 82

Griezman --> Stable

Koke --> 88 :)

What do you base these reply's you give on? just curious.

Soon You Can Get hold of Extra And Greater Louis Vuitton Outlet With Much Less Effort

http://www.louisvuittonoutletsalegol.com/ It is very easy. The idea evades most manufacturers of fake Lv. Lv is happy with its logo. If the leather stamped while using the Louis Vuitton monogram is cut down, utmost care is taken up to ensure that all the Louis Vuittons are properly centered. The cut is rarely made throughout the Louis Vuitton. Just one bit of continuous leather is utilized to generate inside the front and back in the bag. Most replica Louis Vuitton use different pieces to create inside the front and the back. Therefore, you will find the Lv vertical on sides from the bag in counterfeits and also the Lv inverted inside authentic ones. This really is another dead give - away. Check your Louis Vuitton website for individual designs and colours. Counterfeiters, simply copy designs and are otherwise unobservant. You will find Louis Vuitton replicas in colors that the original designs don't carry. There are numerous superior wallets put together by providers like Lv, Coach and Designer with 100% genuine leather. The whole of those objects is wonderful and a lot ones have a metallic logo in their designer brand. The finale may also be manipulated for people who aren't keen on plain. Regardless if it will be the animal finish on the wallet or the textured tough pattern in its place on the classy smoothness, every single product of wallet is offered at designers to increase the confidence and the fashion statement of your executive character. Searching and pay attention to the various Replica Louis luggage internet and can consider them as they as updated daily so that as per fashion markings. Most of them will likely take your heart away leading you to dream by using it in the favorite wardrobe. Online you can get all of the items just like the Replica Louis handbags, Replica Louis purses, Replica Louis wallets and many more. Get the one that takes your heart to the first sight. To find a replica Lv handbag, it can be easiest to get started on looking online. There are a variety of web sites that sell replica Louis Vuitton products, but ensure that services are reputable. If your funds are very tight so you don't have much to pay out for your Louis Vuitton handbag, don't get worried. There are a variety of replica Lv handbags available. These look almost the same as genuine, except they may be more likely to be within your price range. There are several drawbacks to purchasing a reproduction, for example it being of lesser quality, but at the least you should have the specified look. Whatever you decide to agree or disagree, lv monogram vernis bag are deeply influence the style trends inside the worldwide. It can be ignore which you haven't nice watch, beautiful shoes, fashion jewelry, but something need to be sured which you can't haven't one fashion bags to inhance your outlet looks. 2010, during this spring season, what kinds clothes can this famous brands lv monogram vernis bag provide for the fashion world. Louis Vuitton Outlet

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

I'm guessing anyone who knows the stats or read the forums enough can roughly predict the ratings. You do seem to love questioning him somehow. :eek:

Yeah i do' date=' so please leave it between me and him, i asked him the question.

Thanks.[/i']

What rating changes do people think these players will get?

Falcao- (I think 94 myself)

Jordi Alba

Iker Muniain

Thibaut Courtois

Raphael Varane

Leo Baptistao

Also does anyone have any must buy youths from La Liga not the obvious ones (Isco) thanks in advance

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Jordi Alba

Iker Muniain

Thibaut Courtois

Raphael Varane

Leo Baptistao

Also does anyone have any must buy youths from La Liga not the obvious ones (Isco) thanks in advance

Falcao +2

Alba +2

Muniain stay

Courtois +2

Varane +1

Leo +6/+7

Falcao- (I think 94 myself) - 93

Jordi Alba - 92

Iker Muniain - 90

Thibaut Courtois - 90

Raphael Varane - 88/89

Leo Baptistao - 81-83

Predictions in bold ;)

minutes // goals // rating

T. Alcantara 306 90 348 // 1 - 1 // 89

Raphael Varane 557 375 314 // - - - // 87

J. Callejon 673 217 238 // 1 2 2 // 88

black = Primera Division

red = Ch. League

blue = Copa del Rey

I don't understand why many of you insist that Alcantara should go to 90.

p.s. I could, also, compare him with other players like El Shaarawy, Michu, J. Martinez and many many others

minutes goals rating

T. Alcantara 306 90 348 1 - 1 89

Raphael Varane 557 375 314 - - - 87

J. Callejon 673 217 238 1 2 2 88

black = Primera Division

red = Ch. League

blue = Copa del Rey

p.s. I could' date=' also, compare him with other players like El Shaarawy, Michu, J. Martinez and many many others[/quote']

I personally haven't heard many people saying he should go to 90, and tbh, I don't believe he should either in all honesty. On the other hand, surely both Varane and Callejon are destined to rise by +1 anyway, as when they have played they have been very solid for Madrid! :)

Any predictions for OZIL and MODRIC? Have any chance to rise or drop?

Both should stay.

Jordi Alba

Iker Muniain

Thibaut Courtois

Raphael Varane

Leo Baptistao

Falcao 94/93

Alba 92

Munian 90

Courtois 90

Varane 88/89

Baptistao 85/86

black = Primera Division

red = Ch. League

blue = Copa del Rey

p.s. I could' date=' also, compare him with other players like El Shaarawy, Michu, J. Martinez and many many others[/quote']

Thiago definitely wont rise.

black = Primera Division

red = Ch. League

blue = Copa del Rey

He's playing for Barca and he's young and SM love those kind of players, I wouldn't even be surprised if they'd give him 91 (though that would be three times as ridiculous as giving him 90, which is already truly ridiculous :o).