Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Since when is winning 1 trophy better than 2? lol

And the league should be rated higher, it shows consistency over an entire season, champions league can sometimes be luck of the draw, when you suffer a dip in form and you get an easy opponent (cough... roma/wolfsburg) compared to atletico madrid. 

Anyway.

For those of you arguing about Ronaldo's goals anyway, he did score what.. 8 vs espanyol ? (or was it rayo?) 

He had 9 of his 16 CL goals against Malmo and shakhtar lol 

3 against wolfsburg? Yes real lost 2-0 to them, but this is a team that was closer to the relegation places than it was to the european places for most of the season... i think they eventually managed to finish 10 points or so off europe (could be wrong). 

He also had none vs PSG, man city, and atleti, arguably the most important games in the CL this season (yes, apart from the 2nd leg against wolfsburg... a tie they made harder than it should've been). 

He did nothing in the final btw, he took the final penalty very well, but his performance was SUB PAR, apart from 1 play that i can remember. 

I'm not arguing about ratings, but I'm saying Messi is definitely better than Ronaldo :P

Does any think Banega can get a 92 btw?

I agree it shows consistency but ask any player and the vast majority would pick the CL over the league especially a la liga title and copa del rey so yes of course 1 trophy is in this case is far more valuable and better as you put it. Go tweet Messi if he would have preferred CL to his double if he says no he's a bitter Barca supporter like you and Meta  :lol:  :wub:

Banega 92???

Didn't he just sign for Inter? With all due respect a mid table team in a league that would not be considered in the top 3 in the world...

Be lucky to hold his 91

lol... he has been in a good form... goals and assists, has won the UEFA cup... he has a fully deserved 91 and a 50-50 percent to get a 92... !

I see you are a Man.Utd fan... if Ander Herrera is still 91 then i suppose Banega MUST get a 92!  But with recent SM's reviews  he probably stays...

Baston and Duarte +2 is very good. Well done sm

Hoping for Lemos +3/4, Ceballos +1/2, N'Diaye +1/2, Ruben Castro +1 and Victor Ruiz +1 next.

after nabbing lemos in my league when no one was looking that would be nice along with Lucas H +4/5 and ceballos, whats the odds on Vallejo getting a rise as that would set up my cup defence nicely for next season

lol... he has been in a good form... goals and assists, has won the UEFA cup... he has a fully deserved 91 and a 50-50 percent to get a 92... !

I see you are a Man.Utd fun... if Ander Herrera is still 91 then i suppose Banega MUST get a 92!  But with recent SM's reviews  he probably stays...

Not 100% sure what a 'Man Utd fun' is but anyway.... not really sure why Herrera has any bearing on Banega's rating either...

Anyway...

Banega was doing just fine in Spain, playing for a decent team with goals, assists and trophies and all that you've mentioned and yes he was on the way to 92....

Threw it all away to join Inter..... fair play

Since when is winning 1 trophy better than 2? lol

And the league should be rated higher, it shows consistency over an entire season, champions league can sometimes be luck of the draw, when you suffer a dip in form and you get an easy opponent (cough... roma/wolfsburg) compared to atletico madrid. 

Anyway.

For those of you arguing about Ronaldo's goals anyway, he did score what.. 8 vs espanyol ? (or was it rayo?) 

He had 9 of his 16 CL goals against Malmo and shakhtar lol 

3 against wolfsburg? Yes real lost 2-0 to them, but this is a team that was closer to the relegation places than it was to the european places for most of the season... i think they eventually managed to finish 10 points or so off europe (could be wrong). 

He also had none vs PSG, man city, and atleti, arguably the most important games in the CL this season (yes, apart from the 2nd leg against wolfsburg... a tie they made harder than it should've been). 

He did nothing in the final btw, he took the final penalty very well, but his performance was SUB PAR, apart from 1 play that i can remember. 

I'm not arguing about ratings, but I'm saying Messi is definitely better than Ronaldo :P

Does any think Banega can get a 92 btw?

Please remind me what Messi did in Barcelona's only tough game in the Champions League this year? Oh that's right, absolutely nothing.

What did he do in El Classico? Nothing again, surely not. Even Ronaldo managed to score in it!

Messi could only manage a total of 1 against Espanyol, a more impressive 3 against Rayo. I'm starting to worry a bit now, Messi not living up to Ronaldo when it is so easy to accomplish these feats against such inferior opposition.

Wait a minute, I think I might know why. It's because Messi is too busy being an inspirational god on the pitch, leading the cheers for his team mates.

0.jpg

"Hurrah Amigos. Donde esta la biblioteca, Pedro?"

Although I'm not sure Messi is even the best at helping out his team mates on the pitch, Ronaldo showed great promise early on in his career!

hqdefault.jpg

Is it just the paper talk that got Mustafi 91?

Seems an odd decision off a awful season for Valencia & him personally regressing on the previous year. 

SM is far from the game it once was 

Ratings don't depend on real performances anymore but the hype that it brings. It's become this joke of an institution ran by 18-year old marketing majors 

Mustafi +1 makes no sense given how godawful Valencia have been all season. yes, he personally has been good, but...nah I don't get it.

if he deserved a +1 then so did Smalling and Blind, who kept the best defensive record in the PL. after a rough couple months adapting Blind even began mugging off big name forwards with ease.

very very strange.

and yeah it makes a +1 for Laporte a certainty now. and Giménez must surely get a +2 considering he has been A) better than Mustafi and B) more successful.