Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Are they doing these ratings to get a reaction for feedback? Because this is getting absolutely ridiculous.

nah its a philosophical thing 

just suck massively and the whole thing is easier to run since they people running it are either idiots, pretending to be ones, or trying to cater to them while failing at it 

if they actually wanted to increase their business theyd have to do it in the complete opposite way but theyre too stupid to realize that

this is why everyone just needs to quit the game to send a message so they get an incentive to possibly fix the game. or theyll just shut everything down thats possible too

Laporte stay 90 and loses his RB position.

Another shame by SM. How can you rise Mustafi to 91 and leave Laporte and Smalling to 90? Bah

Not RB, he was LB.

And yeah this is absolute joke. No -1 for Vela and +1 for Laporte. And who for a +1???? Mustafi..... Hahahaha.... We're trolled by SW.

Yeah he's been phenomenal for them. Well deserved.

Ruben Duarte got a +2 for Espanyol which I thought was deserved however Ceballos played more, is younger and finished higher in the league. Thought a +1 to 86 was the min Ceballos deserved. Maybe he gets it today, I dunno, not holding out much hope. A shame as he's one of my absolute favourites

Banega a 92, what a joke. He's moving to an average Italian team and didn't deserve a rise. Apart from winning the Europa league Sevilla have had a poor season. Knocked out of champs lge and finished 7th in a league with 3 teams. Atletico got to the final of the champs lge and finished just short of Barca n Real but I bet we won't see rises for Griezmann or Koke. Banega a 92 but Milner couldn't even make 91 and Eriksen stayed on 91. The rating system is laughable.

Banega a 92, what a joke. He's moving to an average Italian team and didn't deserve a rise. Apart from winning the Europa league Sevilla have had a poor season. Knocked out of champs lge and finished 7th in a league with 3 teams. Atletico got to the final of the champs lge and finished just short of Barca n Real but I bet we won't see rises for Griezmann or Koke. Banega a 92 but Milner couldn't even make 91 and Eriksen stayed on 91. The rating system is laughable.

Banega deserved that 92, he is not getting rise for transfer, he is getting rise for this season form and he has been excelent, 3 EL in a row. And Milner did not deserve 91 for two months of good form, you are just saying that because he is English.

Malaga haven't been reviewed yet. Patience dude. 

Also I'm 99% certain (ok, it's sm, 10% certain) that Vela will get a deserved -1 tomorrow. Keep the faith people. It's not like sm to let us down  :P

Bilbao players were reviewed and they finished higher than Malaga....

Unless SM is finally telling us what we already know....

It's going backwards.....

On the plus side, hope for Laporte yet!

Banega deserved that 92, he is not getting rise for transfer, he is getting rise for this season form and he has been excelent, 3 EL in a row. And Milner did not deserve 91 for two months of good form, you are just saying that because he is English.

Savage sidestep on Eriksen though!

For me the Seville changes are fine if its a result of winning it three times (even if some not there for all of it). But teams that win it once should not see such an extreme bounce in the future. 

. Banega a 92 but Milner couldn't even make 91 and Eriksen stayed on 91. The rating system is laughable.

I was surprised but  atleast he has achieved something.The other two are on fair ratings & their clubs have done nothing of note... It would be a Mustafi type rise.