Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Guys, seriously, Athletic will be reviewed tomorrow. Sevilla, Malaga today, Sociedad, Betis yesterday, Celta, Athletic tomorrow, what's so hard to understand?  You saw some position changes a few days ago, but proper rating changes will be tomorrow. Don't panic. And also it's quite obvious different people do the PL ratings and different people La Liga. English were more conservative, Spanish more generous. Dont compare them, just buy some Spanish based players as long as you can, they will surely rise.

Rises for Sevilla except Krychowiak did make sense. People questioning Banega rise should note that Banega is a key player for 3 times in a row EL champs and this year's Copa del Rey finalists. But with that players like Courinho,Eriksen should've been 92 too.

Krychowiak was good at 91. Equal to Varane and Thiago Alcantra.

Banega a 92, what a joke. He's moving to an average Italian team and didn't deserve a rise. Apart from winning the Europa league Sevilla have had a poor season. Knocked out of champs lge and finished 7th in a league with 3 teams. Atletico got to the final of the champs lge and finished just short of Barca n Real but I bet we won't see rises for Griezmann or Koke. Banega a 92 but Milner couldn't even make 91 and Eriksen stayed on 91. The rating system is laughable.

He is the key player of Sevilla, the deep lying playmaker of a side which won EL 3 times in a row.

Banega to 92 is fully deserved.

He is the key player of Sevilla, the deep lying playmaker of a side which won EL 3 times in a row.

Banega to 92 is fully deserved.

He was but Banega joined from Valencia in 2013-15 season and win only 2 of the 3 consecutive EL titles for Sevilla. Was even the man of the match in final and this year was instrumental too in assisting Coke's goal as I remember.

I thought rating were over generous in general to Sevilla.

The cup win clearly well weighted in a competition I don't rate much.

Sevilla were average in the league with the best players "sparing themselves for the cup

Teams like Tottenham were treated like a team who came 5th in la liga. ........and I'm an arsenal fan

Banega is fine. Krychowiak is a bit of a stretch given his injury meant he sat out a bunch of the season but hey, 3 EL's in a row.

let's see how they mangled Atléti and Barcelona, eh?

predictions:

Oblak+1

Griezmann+1

Keylor+1

Casemiro+1

Modric+1

Bale+1

Benzema+1

Suárez+1

that's it. I've lost all faith in them to do anything even approaching justice to two of the best three sides in the world. maybe I'm being pessimistic, and I hope they prove me wrong, but I just can't see it. I mean, can you?

Banega is fine. Krychowiak is a bit of a stretch given his injury meant he sat out a bunch of the season but hey, 3 EL's in a row.

predictions:

Oblak+1

Griezmann+1

Keylor+1

Casemiro+1

Modric+1

Bale+1

Benzema+1

Suárez+1

that's it. I've lost all faith in them to do anything even approaching justice to two of the best three sides in the world. maybe I'm being pessimistic, and I hope they prove me wrong, but I just can't see it. I mean, can you?

and alba ? godin ? 

Banega 92???

Didn't he just sign for Inter? With all due respect a mid table team in a league that would not be considered in the top 3 in the world...

Be lucky to hold his 91

Well you were wrong ;p

I expected the 92 given his performances in the Europa past couple seasons. 

Edit: Also I think Godin will get the 95... but Alba will probably be overlooked AGAIN. 

predictions:

Oblak+1

Griezmann+1

Keylor+1

Casemiro+1

Modric+1

Bale+1

Benzema+1

Suárez+1

Gimenez at least +1, it 100%

Godín didn't win anything. no way he gets 95.

Piqué's won 7/9 possible trophies since he got knocked down to 94. he won't get 95 either.

I've lost all faith in SM and SW.

but hey, just for fun, one more time before they burden us with their nonsense...

Suárez +1 to 97 (second best goalscorer in the world, best #9 in the world, hugely decisive season)

Neymar +1 to 97 (second best player in the world, absurdly rounded talent with a massive influence on the way Barcelona play - carried the side in Messi's injury absence - was immense in the Copa Final and has the most chances created in the CL this season).

Busquets +1 to 96 (best midfielder in the world. should be ranked as such. his influence is so huge that Barcelona look significantly worse when Mascherano, one of the best DM's around, replaces him there. has won THE TREBLE and THE DOUBLE since his last ratings review)

Piqué +1 to 95 (second best defender in the world, holds Barca's defence together immaculately - has won THE TREBLE and THE DOUBLE since his last ratings review)

Alba +1 to 93 (world-class fullback with much improved defence to now match his offence - scored a huge goal in the 2016 Copa del Rey Final and has won THE TREBLE and THE DOUBLE since his last ratings reviewl)

Vermaelen -1 to 88 (injury has destroyed him)

Adriano -1 to 88 (injury and age has destroyed him)

Douglas -2 to 83 (not very good)

Godín +2 to 96 (best defender in the world and has been (or occasionally #2) since 2013.

Griezmann +1 to 94 (unreal performer all season, wrecked Barcelona and Bayern Munich in the Champions League)

Koke +1 to 94 (one of the best midfielders around - a tireless workhorse oozing with finesse and orchestrating ability)

Gabi +2 to 94 (I know he's 32, I don't care, he's absolutely outstanding and one of the top DM's around - bossed the CL Final)

Juanfran +1 to 93 (second best RB in the world right now, should be rated as such)

Filipe Luis +2 to 93 (easily as good as Alba and Marcelo, should be rated the same)

Oblak +2 to 92 (one of the best goalkeepers in the world. conceded just 18 league goals and won the Zamora)

Giménez +2 to 92 (replaced Miranda so seamlessly at the start of the season. an absolute rock at the back for club and country).

Saúl +3 to 91 (emerged from nowhere to be an absolute stud. one of the stars of the Atléti midfield an whilst capable of great moments of strength and courage he's also overflowing with skill and inventiveness. huge role in Atléti's march to the Final.

Carrasco +1 to 90 (really decisive winger - shades of becoming the next Arda Turan - brilliant in the CL Final)

Augusto +1 to 89 (solid DM who made the Tiago injury a non-factor when it could have crippled their season)

Correa +1 to 88 (mercurial young talent - won games for Madrid, playing a big part in their Title Challenge.

Partey +2 to 86 (promising youngster)

Lucas +5 to 85 (promising youngster)

Miranda wasn't a free.

Oh yeah my bad. He was a loany.:P

Godín didn't win anything. no way he gets 95.

Piqué's won 7/9 possible trophies since he got knocked down to 94. he won't get 95 either.

I've lost all faith in SM and SW.

but hey, just for fun, one more time before they burden us with their nonsense...

Suárez +1 to 97 (second best goalscorer in the world, best #9 in the world, hugely decisive season)

Neymar +1 to 97 (second best player in the world, absurdly rounded talent with a massive influence on the way Barcelona play - carried the side in Messi's injury absence - was immense in the Copa Final and has the most chances created in the CL this season).

Busquets +1 to 96 (best midfielder in the world. should be ranked as such. his influence is so huge that Barcelona look significantly worse when Mascherano, one of the best DM's around, replaces him there. has won THE TREBLE and THE DOUBLE since his last ratings review)

Piqué +1 to 95 (second best defender in the world, holds Barca's defence together immaculately - has won THE TREBLE and THE DOUBLE since his last ratings review)

Alba +1 to 93 (world-class fullback with much improved defence to now match his offence - scored a huge goal in the 2016 Copa del Rey Final and has won THE TREBLE and THE DOUBLE since his last ratings reviewl)

Vermaelen -1 to 88 (injury has destroyed him)

Adriano -1 to 88 (injury and age has destroyed him)

Douglas -2 to 83 (not very good)

Godín +2 to 96 (best defender in the world and has been (or occasionally #2) since 2013.

Griezmann +1 to 94 (unreal performer all season, wrecked Barcelona and Bayern Munich in the Champions League)

Koke +1 to 94 (one of the best midfielders around - a tireless workhorse oozing with finesse and orchestrating ability)

Gabi +2 to 94 (I know he's 32, I don't care, he's absolutely outstanding and one of the top DM's around - bossed the CL Final)

Juanfran +1 to 93 (second best RB in the world right now, should be rated as such)

Filipe Luis +2 to 93 (easily as good as Alba and Marcelo, should be rated the same)

Oblak +2 to 92 (one of the best goalkeepers in the world. conceded just 18 league goals and won the Zamora)

Giménez +2 to 92 (replaced Miranda so seamlessly at the start of the season. an absolute rock at the back for club and country).

Saúl +3 to 91 (emerged from nowhere to be an absolute stud. one of the stars of the Atléti midfield an whilst capable of great moments of strength and courage he's also overflowing with skill and inventiveness. huge role in Atléti's march to the Final.

Carrasco +1 to 90 (really decisive winger - shades of becoming the next Arda Turan - brilliant in the CL Final)

Augusto +1 to 89 (solid DM who made the Tiago injury a non-factor when it could have crippled their season)

Correa +1 to 88 (mercurial young talent - won games for Madrid, playing a big part in their Title Challenge.

Partey +2 to 86 (promising youngster)

Lucas +5 to 85 (promising youngster)

At last you have up on -1 to Ronaldo. :D