Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

They can't be done with Real..

Nothing for Navas? Jesé had 5 goals and 7 assists this season and hasn't had a rise since forever yet Vazquez with 4 goals and 8 assists gets a +1. Mariano Diaz scored 25 goals this season for Castilla and has been promoted to the first team for next season yet he gets nothing. Both Jesé and Mariano haven't been reviewed for 2 years and 4 months.

Glad someone mentioned Jese for once, an 87 for him is an actual joke.

They missed out on:

Barca:

Munir +1 to 86

Vermaelen -1 to 88

Pique +1 to 95

Alba +1 to 93

Bravo +1 to 92 (?)

RM:

Navas +1 to 92

Benzema +1 to 95

Bale +1 to 95

Jese +1 to 88

AM:
Godin +1 to 95

Gabi +1 to 93

Gimenez +1 to 91

Disappointing. The only bright light is the rises for Suarez and especially Modric.

Happy Modric and Suarez rised, both fully deserved. Very sad to see Bale missing out again, he fully deserves a 95 in my opinion.

Especially if you consider that Hazard is still rated 95 (!!!!) after an horrible season. I think someone of the reviewers is drunk....

Banega is fine. Krychowiak is a bit of a stretch given his injury meant he sat out a bunch of the season but hey, 3 EL's in a row.

let's see how they mangled Atléti and Barcelona, eh?

predictions:

Oblak+1

Griezmann+1

Keylor+1

Casemiro+1

Modric+1

Bale+1

Benzema+1

Suárez+1

that's it. I've lost all faith in them to do anything even approaching justice to two of the best three sides in the world. maybe I'm being pessimistic, and I hope they prove me wrong, but I just can't see it. I mean, can you?

what did I tell you?

absolute joke.

win a Copa del Rey and two CL's in three seasons... apparently that's worth the same as one PL Title where most of your goals were penalties and then possibly the worst season by a supposedly world-class attacking player in recent memory. hmmm. ok.

makes sense.

After Modric, Keylor Navas was basically Real Madrid's best player all season. so he's rated below Joe Hart. hmmm. ok.

oh and hey win a TREBLE followed by a DOUBLE (which only 3 sides in major Euro league history have done)? nah, you don't deserve a rise unless you scored 59 goals, because otherwise you must be rubbish. you've clearly not earned it.

Jordi Alba... hmmm. ok.

Piqué got dropped, then won (and I'm gonna keep saying this) A TREBLE FOLLOWED BY A DOUBLE - BOTH OF WHICH HE WAS ESSENTIAL TO - ARGUABLY MOTM IN A CL AND COPA FINAL IN CONSECUTIVE YEARS. apparently this is not worth a raise to be rated the same as Sergio Ramos and Thiago Silva. hmmm. ok.

Neymar was better than Suárez last year, but both got +1 to 96. Suárez was more efficient than Neymar this year (overall Neymar was better) but only Suárez gets the +1 to 97. Neymar stays on 96. hmmm. ok.

I've flat-out given up on Busquets being rated properly. that's just never gonna happen. he'll stay at 95 even though he is A) better and B) more decorated than Modric - who is now 95 as he should have been.

and let me not say anything about Iniesta DROPPING -1 after having his most consistent season for five years, during which he won THE DOUBLE and was absolutely unreal in the Copa del Rey Final. let me just not say anything about that because I'll lose my cool.

what did I tell you?

absolute joke.

win a Copa del Rey and two CL's in three seasons... apparently that's worth the same as one PL Title where most of your goals were penalties and then possibly the worst season by a supposedly world-class attacking player in recent memory. hmmm. ok.

makes sense.

After Modric, Keylor Navas was basically Real Madrid's best player all season. so he's rated below Joe Hart. hmmm. ok.

oh and hey win a TREBLE followed by a DOUBLE (which only 3 sides in major Euro league history have done)? nah, you don't deserve a rise unless you scored 59 goals, because otherwise you must be rubbish. you've clearly not earned it.

Jordi Alba... hmmm. ok.

Piqué got dropped, then won (and I'm gonna keep saying this) A TREBLE FOLLOWED BY A DOUBLE - BOTH OF WHICH HE WAS ESSENTIAL TO - ARGUABLY MOTM IN A CL AND COPA FINAL IN CONSECUTIVE YEARS. apparently this is not worth a raise to be rated the same as Sergio Ramos and Thiago Silva. hmmm. ok.

Neymar was better than Suárez last year, but both got +1 to 96. Suárez was more efficient than Neymar this year (overall Neymar was better) but only Suárez gets the +1 to 97. Neymar stays on 96. hmmm. ok.

I've flat-out given up on Busquets being rated properly. that's just never gonna happen. he'll stay at 95 even though he is A) better and B) more decorated than Modric - who is now 95 as he should have been.

and let me not say anything about Iniesta DROPPING -1 after having his most consistent season for five years, during which he won THE DOUBLE and was absolutely unreal in the Copa del Rey Final. let me just not say anything about that because I'll lose my cool.

yes big joke, godin varane gimenez jese....

what did I tell you?

absolute joke.

makes sense.

Jordi Alba... hmmm. ok.

Man, we were right.

From France's review SM staff misjudged different players and with Spain they have hit the bottom.

We know the same old story. The problem is they will never admit these mistakes, and never reply in forum, no dialogue in all these years. They have nothing to explain, and we are the loser.

Patience.

I actually don't think the La Liga review is finished. It's strange how only one player was changed today, and it was a player from Atletico. It would not surprise me if we saw a few more changes tomorrow from Real and Barca. How Navas didn't rise I do not know. My only thinking is they want him on the same level as Oblak and Bravo. 

Stil hope that in the morning when I log in I will see Gimenez +1, Godin +1, Navas +1, Jese +1, Neymar +1

I have all of them and I feel robbed!!!

They robbed me also on Bellerin and probably on Higuain.

Only rise in my team that I didnt expect was Mustafi but now I would give him -3 just to see all my other players get their deserved ratings.