Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

i can only imagine that Gimenez is considered too young to get a 91,.......wait till his next birthday

they are doing this a lot now

Jese is not a starter and you need to be a considerable sub or young to get 88/89

In truth i know the stats/impact he has had but is his future in Madrid, hes not gonna replace any star ever

Navas is a 92 goalkeeper and all that Real Madrid team know it, The board doesnt always trying to get a younger one

He wonn Champions League, he blew them away at the last World Cup

he should go up when hes at the top

Soon he will be 30 and they will look to drop him.........nuts

Guardiola wants him to replace Hart......that explains a lot

Could it be these are awaiting the Euros b4 any rating increase? Are they ALL playing AND such as Suarez of course not???

Doubt it.

Chart showing how the 94/95 rated wingers have done the last three seasons (goal/assist stats in all comps taken from transfermarkt):

wYT9aX2.png

From the dates they've last been reviewed, all have been rewarded for their achievements bar Bale.

I just imagine SM getting to latter stages of Spain review & thinking b4 I review 50/50% such as Bale, Busquets, Alba, Piquet etc etc we'll see if they are playing "Out of their skins" in the Euros??? Other Leagues, Germany, England, France were done weeks back now but it's only days away now :)

I just imagine SM getting to latter stages of Spain review & thinking b4 I review 50/50% such as Bale, Busquets, Alba, Piquet etc etc we'll see if they are playing "Out of their skins" in the Euros??? Other Leagues, Germany, England, France were done weeks back now but it's only days away now :)

I can't see it as Gimenez/Godin/Navas didn't get a rise and they're not in the Euros, and what exactly would Bale realistically be expected to do with Wales? I can't see SM just giving players increases right after the Euros. Next reviews will be in December/January imo.

Bailly go MAN U, so +1 ?

He just got an +1 couple of days ago so wouldn't expect another rise even though he got a big move. They will probably wait until the winter review and if he's playing regularly at a decent standard, they'll give him an +2. Then depending on what Utd achieve, he could possibly get another rise at end of next season taking him to 90/91. Or he might completely flop and stay on 87  :D  

He just got an +1 couple of days ago so wouldn't expect another rise even though he got a big move. They will probably wait until the winter review and if he's playing regularly at a decent standard, they'll give him an +2. Then depending on what Utd achieve, he could possibly get another rise at end of next season taking him to 90/91. Or he might completely flop and stay on 87  :D  

I thought he deserved more than a +1 though, they'll probably give it to him in August or so. 

I thought he deserved more than a +1 though, they'll probably give it to him in August or so. 

That would make too much sense for sm to ever consider it. He should of been given an +2 in the recent review, then a +1 for the start of the new season, making him an 89. Fair for a 30m+ defender who was chased by some of Europe's biggest clubs. But sm logic will probably be keep him on 87 until Xmas, then make him 88, then 89 for end of next season. They're always year or two behind. 

The top 40 youths in la liga where ranked and finally it got down to top 15.

Saul was first.

"Saul selected players, in order of lowest to highest, have been Inaki Williams (Athletic de Bilbao), Samu Castillejo (Villarreal), Sergi Roberto (Barcelona), Dani Ceballos (Betis), Gorka Elustondo ( Athletic), Hugo Mallo (Celta de Vigo), the Croatian Alen Halilovic (Sporting Gijon) Isco Alarcón (Real Madrid), Paco Alcacer (Valencia), Jose Luis Garcia 'Recio' (Malaga), Jony Rodríguez (Sporting) Ruben Rochina (Granada) and Denis Suárez (Villarreal)."

Weird that Isco is there considering his age. Reason I bring it up is that Ceballos is on here, the youngest guy if I'm not mistaken, and didn't rise. Not even a +1 despite being first choice for Spain u21 and for Betis, forming a great partnership with N'Diaye and getting betis to 10th in their first season back.

No rise.

Lol.

Just lol.

Also stupid that Halilovic didn't rise as well.

Hali's 2nd half of the season wasnt as good as his first... but yeah I think a +1 would not have been unfair for him.

The top 40 youths in la liga where ranked and finally it got down to top 15.

Saul was first.

"Saul selected players, in order of lowest to highest, have been Inaki Williams (Athletic de Bilbao), Samu Castillejo (Villarreal), Sergi Roberto (Barcelona), Dani Ceballos (Betis), Gorka Elustondo ( Athletic), Hugo Mallo (Celta de Vigo), the Croatian Alen Halilovic (Sporting Gijon) Isco Alarcón (Real Madrid), Paco Alcacer (Valencia), Jose Luis Garcia 'Recio' (Malaga), Jony Rodríguez (Sporting) Ruben Rochina (Granada) and Denis Suárez (Villarreal)."

Weird that Isco is there considering his age. Reason I bring it up is that Ceballos is on here, the youngest guy if I'm not mistaken, and didn't rise. Not even a +1 despite being first choice for Spain u21 and for Betis, forming a great partnership with N'Diaye and getting betis to 10th in their first season back.

No rise.

Lol.

Just lol.

Elustondo isnt 29? 

dont forget ruben castro as well... he had 18 of betis' 36 goals if im not wrong and nothing for him

I'm not sure on that though, he's still young and it seems like they may have increased his buy out clause for more money?

Laporte is not worth the 70mil or so his buyout is now, but I have to agree with tupac that his chance for a big money move may have gone for the time being- too good a defence to be playing for Bilbao but he seems to be happy where he is. I'd only sell him in game if you can get as good a replacement in terms of rating, position and age.

It goes to 70m in a couple of seasons which is Euro's which is about 55m pounds I think currently now it's gone to 51m pounds which is still not that expensive right now with the market. I personally still want him in my team but I guess if you didn't want to wait around and hope he finally gets that big move then yeah sell him.