Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Iniesta in the euros showing just how embarrassing his rating drop is, and just how little those who make the decisions actually know about football. Watch the man, learn. There's more to the game than stats and the numbers

Right.

Great match for Iniesta, this drop is unbelievable for football's lovers.

And I think Bale deserve 95 with these amazing two goals.

this drop is unbelievable for football's lovers.

What a succulent sentence. If you love the game, you simply love watching Iniesta play. One of the greatest midfielders of his generation, and of all time even. A privilege to watch him play. Yet it's clear those who dropped him either don't watch him play, not understand football, but don't love football either. I wonder if they watch football at all? Someone went on to Transfermarkt or something, took a look at the numbers and decided he wasn't the player everyone else knows he is. I can understand people griping about ratings but it's just a game, you move on, but it's hard to take a game serious and get up for playing it when the doubts about those running the game fill your head. We all love the game of football don't we? Yet those who run it? I'm not so sure

I'm embarrassed for whoever decided to drop him

I'm embarrassed for those who run the game

I'm embarrassed for myself for playing a game that would have such a lack of respect for a football great and for the beautiful game

And i'm embarrassed to be on here complaining about it!

The whole thing is an embarrassment!

Iniesta in the euros showing just how embarrassing his rating drop is, and just how little those who make the decisions actually know about football. Watch the man, learn. There's more to the game than stats and the numbers

Should've never fall to a 95. This is sick. Iniesta is a 97 quality player instead of falling he should have gone up to 97.

I know right, who does these rating changes, seriously why has iniesta gone down to a 95 from a 96??  one of the most consistent players .. bullshlt SM

Well said. 

Most important player, alongside Busquets, of both club and NT.

When he has the ball on his feet, Iniesta is by far the best player of the world. While without the ball on his feet, the best player of the world is Thomas Müller by far.

It's a true scandal that neither Iniesta and Müller have won a golden ball yet - but as pretty much everyone knows, nowdays golden ball is a joke popularity contest.

To add to his 2 CL's in 3 seasons but na we'll keep him 94 and keep Hazard 95.

Well made point, just shows the different ways of looking at any rating decision. IF Bale continues to impress & Ronaldo continues to "have no idea where UEFA have hid the Goal post & nets" then obviously the two should swap ratings :):) :)

Actually if he continues to impress I DO actually think Bale will go up to 95 & is this the first signs of the "Great Ronaldo" feeling his age ... 98???

What makes football so damn sexy? Eden Hazard! There was so much class on display. Who could have known that class is permanent. What a joy to watch. He's definitely in the running for "Best Player of the Tournament".

If Eden drops, you should yell bloody rape, murder, arson and rape!

Messi has retired from international football. It would be utterly disgusting and disturbing if he doesn't get dropped. Like one of the posters who was whining about Hazard's rating, I will throw my toys out of the pram and threaten to leave as well if Messi keeps his 99 rating. On a serious note, posters on these boards have gone overboard.