Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/news/2016-2017/-weareallleomessi-show-your-support

I agree. Who wants to give to the Spanish taxman? Instead of looking to other peoples in Europe that have to make cuts in pensions and healthcare themselves, let their own taxable persons pay for Spanish pensions and healthcare #PullThePlugOnNan #WeAreAllLeoMessi

PS a Catalan childtrafficking club defending a convicted midget criminal that works at that club, what a surprise.

I guess your 1000dB of Messi crap is over and so you should stop your chant.

I guess your 1000dB of Messi crap is over and so you should stop your chant.

Just wait 1 more day. What do you think I will say when the real Ronaldo (not that fat one with the shitty haircut) helps Portugal win the first major trophy in the country's history.

Messi fangirls can't provide a single argument, as expected.

kEmE8bY.jpg

Holding onto the highest rating is unsustainable without competing for the highest honour in football. Since he retired he's absent from the biggest stage and that must be reflected in his rating. Messi must drop #DropTheMidget

What players, like Maradona, Pele, Cruyff, et al., did for country is being remembered fondly today. I added the pic of Messi drooling over the most prestigious cup for this reason. It's the one that the world's best players want to win above all else. Players, media, fans, ... look around and you can only admit that there's no bigger stage in football. If Messi doesn't show up for country, he can not hold onto the highest rating. Messi must drop (-1 at least).

PS the gap between superclubs and the rest has never been as large. All the top talent is being concentrated in clubs like Barca, Bayern or Real Madrid. When success at club level is about which clubs have the most money, then those achievements should be tempered by the lack of competitive balance and international football becomes a lot more attractive.

I think we now need a metaphysical analysis on how a player who's the captain of the team that has won 1st ever silverware for their country needs to get a -1 to 98 and how someone who can now never win a cup for his nation be 99.

I dont think ronnie would have raged quit if they lost tonight.

CnCMjyHW8AE-Xjh.jpg

Fate has been cruel to the retired midget criminal. Rage-quitting, having to pay taxes, being convicted of fraud, taking as much drugs as a midget can handle without puking his guts out yet losing again and again and again. Despite adding an extra moneygrab for Messi to win, he didn't show up 3 years in a row. In Brazil he went AWOL after a very soft group stage. ADM's injury was a much bigger loss for the argies and Mascherano usually was their best player. On paper the argies have a better team than Portugal but Messi always chokes for country.

14681888762687.jpg

Cm78L6kWAAEOFay.jpg

#JeSuisMessi #WeAreAllAdamJohnson #ifthatwasanyofuswewouldbegoingtojail

Cm7x9kjWEAEGnP7.jpg

mmpyjr.jpg

Ronaldo-besando-Copa_OLEIMA20160710_0230

#WeAreAllRonaldo #NotMoodyMidgets #MessiMustDrop

Guys, you need to learn not to feed the trolls...

On another note, looks like Ronaldo has the Ballon D'Or wrapped up after last night. He might have performed as well as he could in the games but his presence as a leader undoubtedly inspired them to win. That's one thing where there is no argument he does better than Messi. 

Guys, you need to learn not to feed the trolls...

On another note, looks like Ronaldo has the Ballon D'Or wrapped up after last night. He might have performed as well as he could in the games but his presence as a leader undoubtedly inspired them to win. That's one thing where there is no argument he does better than Messi.

I still wonder how can people call him arrogant and selfish.

Cristiano had a pretty poor tournament in terms of performances on the pitch. he played well once (vs. Hungary) tho he scored a lovely goal against Wales and was a great leader in the shootout vs. Poland. he got carried by his team-mates to the trophy. funny how Eder can step up and fire Portugal to victory but even with a multitude of better chances (mostly crafted by Messi) Higuain and Aguero have failed THREE SUMMERS IN A ROW. if only Messi's team-mates had the guts that Cristiano's did, eh?

anyway; Cristiano can't drop now. he's just won a major trophy. should drop sometime next season if his performances continue to be as underwhelming as they were this season, but for now he has to stay and deservedly so.

Pepe making a mockery of his 92 rating. player of the tournament. didn't deserve to drop when he did and has deserved to rise pretty much ever since. there's no group of players as ridiculously underrated as La Liga centre-backs. #PiqueAndGodin95PorFavor

love Griezmann but he seems to have Thierry Henry Syndrome (an excellent world-class player who is hopeless in Finals). I would have said he was a shoo-in for 95, but not now.

Bale should get 95 tho. he had a great tournament. let's see what SM do (who am I kidding they won't do anything).

Cristiano had a pretty poor tournament in terms of performances on the pitch. he played well once (vs. Hungary) tho he scored a lovely goal against Wales and was a great leader in the shootout vs. Poland. he got carried by his team-mates to the trophy. funny how Eder can step up and fire Portugal to victory but even with a multitude of better chances (mostly crafted by Messi) Higuain and Aguero have failed THREE SUMMERS IN A ROW. if only Messi's team-mates had the guts that Cristiano's did, eh?

anyway; Cristiano can't drop now. he's just won a major trophy. should drop sometime next season if his performances continue to be as underwhelming as they were this season, but for now he has to stay and deservedly so.

Pepe making a mockery of his 92 rating. player of the tournament. didn't deserve to drop when he did and has deserved to rise pretty much ever since. there's no group of players as ridiculously underrated as La Liga centre-backs. #PiqueAndGodin95PorFavor

love Griezmann but he seems to have Thierry Henry Syndrome (an excellent world-class player who is hopeless in Finals). I would have said he was a shoo-in for 95, but not now.

Bale should get 95 tho. he had a great tournament. let's see what SM do (who am I kidding they won't do anything).

Probably because Messi is a self centered, arrogant CONVICTED prick that cheats on his taxes? No one likes a guy like that.

Football is a team sport, and even without the abundance of the flashy individual talent, Portugal stood united and committed, showed soul, bravery and compassion and they've won. Football is not all about a bunch of flashes in a pan.

Griezmann did what he could, he was always a danger and he almost scored against us. Maybe Griezmann didn't encountered such organized and quality defense in the whole tournament, could it bee? People talk about Portugal barely winning a game within 90 minutes, forget that they didn't loose either, and that is half victory right there.

We agree for once, Pepe was the Man of the Tournament, but he is not a player that is universally loved, and the committee that chooses the players never gave him enough credit. He certainly has a deep dark side, and that is what don't like about him.

Muh Messi. Had he showed up in one of these tournaments the argies would have won. Instead Messi lost it when he missed a penalty in the most recent fiasco. A moneygrab that no team took seriously, except the argies. In 2014, during a decent tournament, Messi went missing after their very soft group phase. Now he has retired.

CR7 with a weaker team than the argies didn't fail. He permanently edged his name in history for doing what even Eusebio couldn't (who also played in a stronger team).

CnFlskUWcAADXUv.jpg

Can the posters who feel that Messi should hold onto the highest rating explain why this is possible without competing for country? A player that only competes for club should be rated lower. Unless you claim that what you achieve for country is worthless.

Probably because Messi is a self centered, arrogant CONVICTED prick that cheats on his taxes? No one likes a guy like that.

Football is a team sport, and even without the abundance of the flashy individual talent, Portugal stood united and committed, showed soul, bravery and compassion and they've won. Football is not all about a bunch of flashes in a pan.

Griezmann did what he could, he was always a danger and he almost scored against us. Maybe Griezmann didn't encountered such organized and quality defense in the whole tournament, could it bee? People talk about Portugal barely winning a game within 90 minutes, forget that they didn't loose either, and that is half victory right there.

We agree for once, Pepe was the Man of the Tournament, but he is not a player that is universally loved, and the committee that chooses the players never gave him enough credit. He certainly has a deep dark side, and that is what don't like about him.

everyone in the Argentina squad worships Messi, they all love him (the fans don't, but that's a classist and xenophobic issue) but they're mentally soft. Higuain has a weaker mentality than Eder. imagine if Eder had Higuain's talent? he'd be a world-conqueror.

football is definitely a team sport, and no one has benefited more from the excellence of team-mates than Cristiano Ronaldo.

anyway

Pepe +2 to 94

Godin +1 to 95

Piqué +1 to 95

Gimenez +2 to 92

Victor Ruiz +1 to 90

por favor

#JusticeForLaLigaCentreBacks

everyone in the Argentina squad worships Messi, they all love him (the fans don't, but that's a classist and xenophobic issue) but they're mentally soft. Higuain has a weaker mentality than Eder. imagine if Eder had Higuain's talent? he'd be a world-conqueror.

football is definitely a team sport, and no one has benefited more from the excellence of team-mates than Cristiano Ronaldo.

anyway

Pepe +2 to 94

Godin +1 to 95

Piqué +1 to 95

Gimenez +2 to 92

Victor Ruiz +1 to 90

por favor

#JusticeForLaLigaCentreBacks

pepe 94 ???

Can the posters who feel that Messi should hold onto the highest rating explain why this is possible without competing for country? A player that only competes for club should be rated lower. Unless you claim that what you achieve for country is worthless.

I swear you're either a poor troll or one of the biggest barca/messi haters i've ever seen. 

I swear you're either a poor troll or one of the biggest barca/messi haters i've ever seen. 

If it's really straightforward, you should have no problems presenting arguments that support the claim 'what you achieve for country should be ignored'. You have no arguments. CR7 helped win Portugal's first major trophy in the country's history. Obviously he can hold onto the highest rating while Messi must drop.