Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Sorry to interrupt the never-ending Messi/Ronaldo convo's :D Anyone here can give me some insight on Ruben Duarte from Espanyol? I read good things about him but rarely watch La Liga so no idea how to rate him. He's currently a sub for my team (89+ starters), along with Niklas Sule and Tin Jedvaj I have some options and I'm looking for opinions on who is most likely to grow into a starter for my team. Thanks in advance!

Sorry to interrupt the never-ending Messi/Ronaldo convo's :D Anyone here can give me some insight on Ruben Duarte from Espanyol? I read good things about him but rarely watch La Liga so no idea how to rate him. He's currently a sub for my team (89+ starters), along with Niklas Sule and Tin Jedvaj I have some options and I'm looking for opinions on who is most likely to grow into a starter for my team. Thanks in advance!

Heard he's a good player. I'd check a report on him on Outside of the Boot, a football blog. He was one of 100 to Watch in 2016 (Sule was too, I wrote the report on him). Site is down now but when it's up worth a look. 

You guys are coming up with strong arguments in favour of the midget, I must say. Now that he changed his look (to honour Ramsey?), I'm starting to warm to that failed HGH experiment. Chile broke him. Chi Chi Chi! Le Le Le! Viva Chile  :D

Everything's coming up Messi-house!

GbH57anl.jpg

1469466099_233855_1469466297_album_grand

14694770780331.jpg

Sorry about this last pic. Absolutely disgusting and also a little bit disturbing.

I've just had a thought, was Gimenez not risen due to his age? Only 21? It does seem rare (can't remember any atm) for players 21 and under to be above 90. 

I mean, he clearly deserved a +1 at least, I'd argue he needed a +2, he's at least a 92 for me. How does such a top performer get totally overlooked?

It must be due to age... because I see no other reasoning.

And if it is due to age, I find this wrong. Will Donnarumma be capped at 90 if he performs, on let's say a de gea level (hypothetical ofc, but he is a talent) for milan for the next 3 years by which time he would only be 20.... 

Age shouldn't factor. I do somewhat agree with the policy of being lenient on dropping younger players however (though maybe not as slowly as SM sometimes takes it), but I believe that's a bit different. 

Andre Gomes +1?

No, not even for the transfer.

we'll see how involved he is in barca's rotation, not sure if he'll be the #1 or #2 midfielder rotation. He does look a talent. Portuguese Pogba some say....

(with him/arda, and denis too! but i think Denis may more likely play on the left wing, and Rafinha on the right if we dont get a striker. Not sure Rafinha could compete anyway)

Also @1000decibels 

nice picture, I'd date that. 

2 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Any idea why he was dropped at the weekend? Strange to see Savic get a run out..

I don't really know but Simeone does like to rotate when he can, he has quality subs for many positions. But could be that they're negotiating Gimenez, i've read that there are some big teams sniffing around.

• 1 month later...