Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

13 minutes ago, riky87 said:

Is it worth keeping Laporte? It seems difficult that he will move to a bigger team after renewing his contract this summer and I assume it's difficult to rise at Athletic. What do you think?

Coincidentally I sold him a week ago. If you can get a better replacement, I'd sell, for the reasons you've stated.

20 minutes ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

Hi guys. Sorry for posting over all league predictions!

Can I expect any risers from geronimo Rulli, Carlos Casemiro, Andre Gomes, and Carrasco?

You could search for my predictions thread ;) just type in the search bar Rahul W's rating predictions

Rulli 50/50 +1 to 89

Casemiro 25/75 +1 to 91- does well when played but isn't a typical 91 rated player. Was injured too.

Gomes- stay

Carrasco- 50/50 +1 to 91- imo end of the season 

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

You could search for my predictions thread ;) just type in the search bar Rahul W's rating predictions

Rulli 50/50 +1 to 89

Casemiro 25/75 +1 to 91- does well when played but isn't a typical 91 rated player. Was injured too.

Gomes- stay

I don't understand this part?

18 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Rulli 50/50 +1 to 89

Gomes- stay

Can you link me up Rahul? I can't seem to find it on search. 

On 11/24/2016 at 7:34 AM, Ashraf said:

Saul stay ? I read he could get 91 somewhere

I absolutely agree, he's a regular starter  Simeone and in the NT managers thoughts...

If Koke can hold down a 93 Saul can get 91, easily 

I also think Oblak is absolutely nailed on for a +1, equaled the record for least goals conceded in his debut season, was in the Spanish team of the year also...

I didn't see Courtois archive these personal accolades at the club and he got 93....

13 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

I absolutely agree, he's a regular starter  Simeone and in the NT managers thoughts...

If Koke can hold down a 93 Saul can get 91, easily 

I also think Oblak is absolutely nailed on for a +1, equaled the record for least goals conceded in his debut season, was in the Spanish team of the year also...

I didn't see Courtois archive these personal accolades at the club and he got 93....

Koke is 94 and whilst I agree his rating seems way to low I couldn't argue as I see Atl only in CL really. If Tiago deserves a rise at Bayern Saul deseves to be 91 as should Oblak rise.

That said they rise who's in favor a lot and that's Carrasco .....

2 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Can't you see that Courtois won several individual honours, including La Liga's Zamora Trophy twice and La Liga Goalkeeper of the Year (that he didn't get to collect his 2nd LFP award is a travesty). Courtois also set a new Atlético Madrid record of 820 minutes without conceding a goal at home and the amount of clean sheets he kept before turning 23yo puts the likes of Buffon, Neuer, Casillas, Cech, et al. to shame. Most importantly Courtois had a big hand in helping Atleti (and his other clubs) win silverware. He won a prize every season, most impressively breaking La Liga's duopoly and becoming the champions of Spain.

11 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Can't you see that Courtois won several individual honours, including La Liga's Zamora Trophy twice and La Liga Goalkeeper of the Year (that he didn't get to collect his 2nd LFP award is a travesty). Courtois also set a new Atlético Madrid record of 820 minutes without conceding a goal at home and the amount of clean sheets he kept before turning 23yo puts the likes of Buffon, Neuer, Casillas, Cech, et al. to shame. Most importantly Courtois had a big hand in helping Atleti (and his other clubs) win silverware. He won a prize every season, most impressively breaking La Liga's duopoly and becoming the champions of Spain.

If Atletico could not win the league when Oblak conceded a record low 18 goals in the 2015-2016 season you can hardly blame him for that! thus his rating should not suffer for it either...