Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

54 minutes ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

Danilo of Real, sell? is a bencher, he was a beast in Porto but he doesnt stand a chance with carvajal. is 90 the best he can go?

He won't ever take Carvajal's place in that team and i don't think Real supporters rate him much. However, there really aren't many RB's out there so he's worth keeping if you don't have good options at the position. He will stay 90 for a long time and that's a good rating for a fullback.

1 minute ago, th3stain said:

He won't ever take Carvajal's place in that team and i don't think Real supporters rate him much. However, there really aren't many RB's out there so he's worth keeping if you don't have good options at the position. He will stay 90 for a long time and that's a good rating for a fullback.

I have clyne and fabinho... so I think I will sell

On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:50 PM, Hail Mary said:

Roberto +2 (got some assists at start of season) 

Ronaldo -1 (old now and injured in euro final) 

Morata -1 (doesn't play much, same last season) 

Modric -2 (Injury prone forgotten man. Future Chinese super league player) 

Pique +1 (back from injury now and has a hot wife) 

Valencia team -1 (they all suck) 

Uuh

What ???????????????

Modric -2 are you crazy ?

Sergi Roberto doesn't play that well

IMO Griezmann 95 deserves for his stellar year as a whole (I mean, 3rd in Ballon D'Or, 2nd in UEFA Player of the Year, La Liga player of the year etc.), especially given that so many forwards are 95+ on the game. Godin probs should've been 95 for at least a year now, but who knows with SM...

3 hours ago, jlammy said:

IMO Griezmann 95 deserves for his stellar year as a whole (I mean, 3rd in Ballon D'Or, 2nd in UEFA Player of the Year, La Liga player of the year etc.), especially given that so many forwards are 95+ on the game. Godin probs should've been 95 for at least a year now, but who knows with SM...

Would agree with this completely however I just doubt it because SM, simply. We will know better once we have seen if Aubamayang goes to 94 or not I feel, if he gets it then there is a good chance for Griezmann to go to based upon the obvious stats & above quoted honours, of course though the mixed form from Atleti could well see Griezmann remain even still.

Godin should have been a 95 quite some time ago also as mentioned before. A better defender than Pique & Ramos but due to being at Atleti he seems to have been kept lower than them for some reason, as actual defenders alone & based upon the criteria of the role Godin & Bonnuci stand out in that sense but of course Ramos & Pique are different types of defenders. 

Bale too I think merits a +1. Has been monumental for Real these past two seasons, and helped drag Wales through the Euros. Only thing going against him really is his recent injury and SM troll. Can't really see him getting 95 if Griezmann doesn't, though IMO, the pair of them deserve to be ranked at least on par with Hazard, Aguero, Muller etc. I mean, people ripping into Griezmann's poor recent form, goal drought and Atletico's decline. Hello? Muller just went 1000 minutes without scoring? Hazard played like an 87 last season and kept his 95?

50 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Bale too I think merits a +1. Has been monumental for Real these past two seasons, and helped drag Wales through the Euros. Only thing going against him really is his recent injury and SM troll.

Bale deserve +1 for Euro 2016 and another +1 for his performance in Real Madrid.

And yes, Sm troll :D

8 minutes ago, The punch said:

Joao Cancelo +3 ? ( sidibé 90 so...)

No way lol

On 19/12/2016 at 1:44 PM, Riggs said:

Watch them drop Iniesta further :rolleyes:

Probably 

16 hours ago, The punch said:

So Griezmann and Godin not rise ? AT Madrid Is not in shape since 1 month...

They should, so should Bale