Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Torje got plus one today.

Is he anything good or should i get rid of him now?

I did not see that coming, so I expect better risers all over the place. The players at Valladolid will see big ups in their ratings. A few of their guys are on 80, and may rise to 86 in my opinion. :)

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

I guess tello will reach 88' date=' but cuenca? he deserves to rise even with the injury... and deulofeu, a rise to 85/86 is well deserved but, he haven't played a lot with first team.. but SM rewards young and hyped players... what do u think?[/quote']

Cuenca is better than tello but with him not playing due to injury i can only see him getting + 1 really.... as for deulofeu id say 85

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Cuenca is better than tello but with him not playing due to injury i can only see him getting + 1 really.... as for deulofeu id say 85

why the hell would Cuenca rise? He's been injured since his last review, I'm not totally sure but i think he hasn't played any game since his last review.

I just dont think it would be right to be honest' date=' Xavi being below Iniesta.[/quote']

According to SM's criteria, you are right. They have to be the same rating. They play in the same league, same club, and same nation. They are both constant starters and consistent performers. They both won the same titles.

In reality though, in a scale with 100 possible points, Iniesta should be at least just 1 point above Xavi. Both are extraordinary midfielders but Iniesta's contribution is a tiny bit more in terms of goals and assists this season.

Stats for for this season:

Iniesta - 1744m / 16a / 3g

Xavi - 2286m / 6a / 6g

Source

According to SM's criteria' date=' you are right. They have to be the same rating. They play in the same league, same club, and same nation. They are both constant starters and consistent performers. They both won the same titles.

In reality though, in a scale with 100 possible points, Iniesta should be at least just 1 point above Xavi. Both are extraordinary midfielders but Iniesta's contribution is a tiny bit more in terms of goals and assists this season.

Stats for for this season:

Iniesta - 1744m / 16a / 3g

Xavi - 2286m / 6a / 6g

Source

Xavi's role isnt to give the final ball or to score, Xavi is the playmaker, he starts Barca's movements upfront, gives the first ball.

Iniesta is the player that gives the final ball, he infact plays more foward than xavi, he is the one that is supposed to get the ball from xavi to then give the final ball to the striker.

Only because xavi doesnt make the same goals and assist as iniesta doesnt mean he should be rated 1 point lower as his role isnt the same as Iniestas' as i just explained above.

Xavi's role isnt to give the final ball or to score' date=' Xavi is the playmaker, he starts Barca's movements upfront, gives the first ball.

Iniesta is the player that gives the final ball, he infact plays more foward than xavi, he is the one that is supposed to get the ball from xavi to then give the final ball to the striker.

Only because xavi doesnt make the same goals and assist as iniesta doesnt mean he should be rated 1 point lower as his role isnt the same as Iniestas' as i just explained above.[/quote']

Their roles are not that different really. Both are playmakers, who are excellent finishers when they have the chance. For example, in the 11/12 season, Xavi had 14g/16a (more than Iniesta, Pedro, and Sanchez), so you really can't say that Xavi's role is just to start movements. This season, however, the numbers are tipping more towards Iniesta.

Their roles are not that different really. Both are playmakers' date=' who are excellent finishers when they have the chance. For example, in the 11/12 season, Xavi had 14g/16a (more than Iniesta, Pedro, and Sanchez), so you really can't say that Xavi's role is just to start movements. This season, however, the numbers are tipping more towards Iniesta.[/quote']

Iniesta plays a more offensive role whereas Xavi often goes back to his defence to get the ball and start barca's offensive.

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Monreal 90 right?

Monreal --> stable

Ronaldo 99' date=' Iniesta 98 plzzzz...[/quote']

Ronaldo --> stable

Iniesta --> stable/+1

Torje got plus one today.

Is he anything good or should i get rid of him now?

sell Torje

Do you guys think that Vicente Iborra (Levante) may get a +1 to 88?

And am I right in thinking Helder Postiga should be a safe 88 next review?

Iborra --> +1

Postiga --> stable

I guess tello will reach 88' date=' but cuenca? he deserves to rise even with the injury... and deulofeu, a rise to 85/86 is well deserved but, he haven't played a lot with first team.. but SM rewards young and hyped players... what do u think?[/quote']

Cuenca --> stable

deulofeu --> 83/84

Hi guys' date='

Do you think Ozil or Llorente will change or stay ?

It's quite urgent, thank you guys :)[/quote']

Ozil --> stable

Llorente --> stable

Turan and Godin should get a +1. :D

Turan --> +1

Godin --> +1

thank you Duncan.

are there any other players like alba? i mean players that are already 90 rated and could get a small rise in few time.

please forget my english because i'm italian and i know i have to improve my english a lot

thanks

Alba --> 100% +2 : D

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Monreal --> stable

Ronaldo --> stable

Iniesta --> stable/+1

sell Torje

Iborra --> +1

Postiga --> stable

Cuenca --> stable

deulofeu --> 83/84

Ozil --> stable

Llorente --> stable

Turan --> +1

Godin --> +1

Alba --> 100% +2 : D

Your predictions are lame and way off' date=' I think you are the one that is not "stable"[/i']

sorry...I meant 92 of course! :rolleyes:

Some chances of an increase :)

Ronaldo 99' date=' Iniesta 98 plzzzz...[/quote']

Most likely not going to happen.

Aymeric Laporte... Athletic Club's defender for the future... At the moment' date=' he seems to be Bielsa's first option for the centre back position instead of Amorebieta... (I wouldn't mind if he finally goes)

Buy it if you have the chance ;)[/quote']

Thanks, what rating is he likely to get in this change?