Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

la liga totally overhyped imo on SM

Carlos Vela 88 in England then 91 in la liga. I could pluck a dozen 87/88 players take them to la liga and SM would bloom them up to 90 asap.

granted Real & Barca are good but even the current Manchester Utd would beat everyone behind them(except not after Christmas fixtures when they are burned out) hell even west brom would give em a game

now Willian Jose ploughing away for a few seasons in la liga is 88 but would flop in PL(slow reaction time)

Tana jumped 84 to 87 (only 2 seasons in top flight only 3 goals, hell didn't even start last 2 matches)

SM is very very generous in la liga folks

9 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

la liga totally overhyped imo on SM

Carlos Vela 88 in England then 91 in la liga. I could pluck a dozen 87/88 players take them to la liga and SM would bloom them up to 90 asap.

granted Real & Barca are good but even the current Manchester Utd would beat everyone behind them(except not after Christmas fixtures when they are burned out) hell even west brom would give em a game

now Willian Jose ploughing away for a few seasons in la liga is 88 but would flop in PL(slow reaction time)

Tana jumped 84 to 87 (only 2 seasons in top flight only 3 goals, hell didn't even start last 2 matches)

SM is very very generous in la liga folks

I would say that whether a player would do as well in the Premier League is not too relevant because they are different styles of football. After all, how many English players have gone to play on the continent and been successful? Very few.

As for Willian Jose, 9 goals for a good side seems worthy of an 88 to me. In England SM gave rises to 88 for Southampton players so I don't see any real generosity there. Sociedad have 29 points from 17 games. Southampton have 24 points from 20 games. 

And while Real and Barcelona are clearly the strongest clubs, Sevilla are currently 2nd and Atletico reached the Champions League final last season (knocking out Bayern and Barcelona along the way I seem to recall).

I'm not knocking the Premier League, but West Brom who you mentioned are currently in 8th place. How many of their players would be of interest to a La Liga club? :)

On Sunday, January 08, 2017 at 2:50 PM, tupac_healy said:

I'd have to agree, on both points... But Vezo got a +1 and he's been distintivly average.....

Still, thought Samper was in with a chance! 

Actually, how highly exactly is he thought of at Barca?

I personally don't rate him but about 75% of the barca fans I know do. They still believe he has a place in our midfield in the future. Although, to be fair, I never rated Sergi Roberto and look how he turned out lol. Only players I'm currently excited about are Alena, marlon santos... maybe Lee and a guy a long way away from the first team in Xavi Simons. 

ALSO 

-------------------------------------------------------

Illaramendi got a +1 to 90 i'm happy now. Though i still feel camacho deserved it too.

Sansone +2 was a nice pleasant surprise for one of my teams. 

Pato -1 is very harsh imo