Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Your predictions are lame and way off' date=' I think you are the one that is not "stable"[/i']

You are being an absolute ass and acting out of personal dislike towards Vincy. Everything he has said in that post I agree with. I didn't want to post on the matter but I've noticed for a while that you keep throwing punches at him, give him a break and don't troll the thread with these type of remark. And if his predictions are way off, tell me which all you disagree with.

You are being an absolute ass and acting out of personal dislike towards Vincy. Everything he has said in that post I agree with. I didn't want to post on the matter but I've noticed for a while that you keep throwing punches at him' date=' give him a break and don't troll the thread with these type of remark. And if his predictions are way off, tell me which all you disagree with.[/quote']

Personal? nothing to do with it being personal.I am not trolling I am asking what he basis his thoughts on.

Don't tell me I am trolling and what I can and can not say I as anyone eles have a right to ask what i want.

Personal? nothing to do with it being personal.I am not trolling I am asking what he basis his thoughts on.

Don't tell me I am trolling and what I can and can not say I as anyone eles have a right to ask what i want.

Your post said his predictions were way off and that he was not 'stable'. You can't seem to tell me which all of his predictions were wrong and I see no reason to refer to him as 'not stable' so yes you were trolling. And where in your post is there the slightest hint of asking him what he bases his predictions on? Don't talk up some utter nonsense.

Your post said his predictions were way off and that he was not 'stable'. You can't seem to tell me which all of his predictions were wrong and I see no reason to refer to him as 'not stable' so yes you were trolling. And where in your post is there the slightest hint of asking him what he bases his predictions on? Don't talk up some utter nonsense.

I don't want to flood this thread with this going back and forward.If you want to talk somewhere eles I am happy to do so' date='I just wanted to ask him what i felt like asking him.

I will leave it at this now.[/i']

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Need some advice on this quick guys' date=' i have the opportunity to buy him :confused:[/quote']

He might keep his rating but even then I wouldnt spend too much on Essien. He doesnt have a permanent club atm and already past his best if you ask me.

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Just hope!

Joel Campbell 83 > 84/5

Jordi Alba 90 > 92/3

seems to be 2 a day currently..

Tomorrow will be Zaragoza & Getafe,

Saturday will be Valladolid & Sociedad

Sunday/Monday Levante, Valencia, Vallecano & Malaga.

Tuesday/ Wedenesday/ Thursday - Betis, Real, Atletico, Barca